Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Rest assured DD & JM have something in place.There no point going public until we know whether it will even be needed, or to what extent.
A wateted down version of Myfc may, for example, be the making of the club.

Ok Gary. I think I understood the first time doh

I wonder what a watered-down version of MyFC would look like, HG? Surely it couldn't get any more watered-down from the original concept than it is now?

This article is presumably another strand of the retention plan. Fire a warning shot axcross the bows ....

Originally Posted By: Darter
I wonder what a watered-down version of MyFC would look like, HG? Surely it couldn't get any more watered-down from the original concept than it is now?

This article is presumably another strand of the retention plan. Fire a warning shot axcross the bows ....

Go AWAY

Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
Originally Posted By: Darter

Go AWAY

Smart [****!!****] reply i see. Pull your head out the sand,who in their right mind would want to put more money in come feb. The club are losing

Something in place? dreamers, maybe the crowds will come flooding back, 277 for the kent derby with Dover or the massive 285 that turned up tuesday night for the shield.

After watching you all taking the piss out of people that cared, i will defend those that you have a dig at, and look forward to feb with relish!!!

Bill Kent, sorry, not going anywhere. I have a lot of interest in this subject. But you won't ever find me being abusive ....

Jeff, it's very true - it's quite difficult to actually recognise the MyFC we signed up for in what's left now, but perhaps some people will find that acceptable. A poster on freemyfc has made that point - possibly a lot of those who have never posted on MyFC or engaged with it at all are quite happy just saying that they are part of the Society which owns the Fleet. If that's the case, then there might be a miracle.

And billy nick - thank you sweetheart xx

I never thought for a second that you were going anywhere Darter.

I think that the whole MyFC project will always be evolving as that is the nature of the beast. I do hopw that you are right in saying that the 'silent majority' will come good. Most people who I speak to at matches say that they will renew but this is hardly headline news as they are proper Fleet fans. It's the ones who have affinities with other clubs/do not go to games that need to be courted.

The recent events have not helped this in my opinion but hey ho.

Billy Nick, I am not sure that quoting the figures from the KSC and Setanta Shield matches on bitterly cold nights with football also on the tele is good trolling but well done anyway.

They do have something in place David, as DD has recently posted on this forum to the effect that he would be very stupid NOT to have a contingency plan ready. Can't see what it might be except asking members to pay a far higher membership fee or selling the club.

Originally Posted By: billy nick

After watching you all

All? Have you canvassed every Fleet fan or even every poster on here? Can I have another massive sweeping statement to go with that one please?

Originally Posted By: billy nick
look forward to feb with relish!!!

Hang on, correct me if I'm wrong, but on the one hand a fair few of your chums on t'other forum profess that they are there to try and save the Fleet if they can, they just want nothing to do with MyFC in its present capacity.

Yet here you come barely able to contain yourself until February when you will no doubt come on here and dance on our grave and laugh yerself silly and say "I told you so".

How can you sell a club that no one actually owns? The only thing you have to sell is the shirts, MYFC own nothing, never had and never will.(unless they have the money to buy a new ground) Ebbsfleet have never owned there ground, They rent everything, including there training facilities. so other than a load of worthless shares held by Will Brooks & co What do they have to sell, players contracts ? I am still bemused how MYFC could be owners of anything other than a brand!! The name of Ebbsfleet, a year later and I have yet to see a share certificate from anyone calling themselves a owner. So the option of selling the club? Is actually selling what ? Other than the name ? I also realise I'm getting on a bit so hard to take things, so a easy explanation will be needed here.