Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Quote:

Arithon

Posted: 16 Feb 2009 12:38

We have 32,018 members as of 12 noon today.

As of 19 Feb 2008, we had 27687 members. All of those are due to renew by 19 Feb 2009.

To date, 3933 of them have done so.

4331 members have joined since the purchase on 19 Feb '08 (32,018-27,687).

From this, the number of members we will have on Feb 19 (if no one else renews or joins) is 8264.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Close but 4,000 of them have already had their money included in 2008/09 Budget spending so thats gone.

Who will be interested in buying the club in this economical climate?

Eufc has..from a buyers point of view..extremly limited potential.

The club lacks assets.The club lacks a large enough home based supporter potential and the club is losing an awful amount of money each month.

Even if Myfc would want to..it all points towards they will not have enough money to hold on to the club..no matter what kind of actions that will be taken.They wont have the money.

What is going to happen then?

The answer to that question will decide Eufcs future IMO.

You really are a knob aren't you?

Have you noticed that you have driven pretty much everyone away from what was once a really good forum with your complete drivel.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know nothing and my arguments are always incorrect. Maybe this is so but I certainly have not repeated the same old old twaddle for what feels like forever.

You tell me where my colours are pinned Claudius. After all, you do seem to have a good handle on what is going on.

There's lots more to come Claudius and I am fully tuned it. It seems that you are on completely the wrong channel though.

I may not agree with the way UU goes about his trolling but at least he is funny, articulate and thought provoking with it. You are just a waste of space in front of a keyboard. Why don't you go back to your Wolves foums.

Honestly I think it's quite a well written article and not too far from the truth.

You have to see the irony in your words though. You spend a good deal of time reminding people of the 'cold facts' and then single out a speculative bit of journalism as a way to reaffirm your own ideology.

That's because I don't know what the future holds, I have no crystal ball. Let's wait and see, only one day left now. Do you believe in miracles Claudius?

Personally (and I have said this before), I don't completely disagree with the points you make, but you have a certain way of spreading your good news that infuriates people. Your ego surpasses the relevance of your opinion.

A Normal company like Tesco will give you your money back, but MYFC well they won't will they.

A member renewed last week and the web team banned him, paid for a years membership and got a day.

But hey Gaz, your not even a member of MYFC and thats what the thread is about, so like a ten year old's arguement you didn't buy that electric iron did you, and as such you have no grounds for complaint.