Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new EUFC forum - deceitful tricks

Darter

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
are actually 100% correct in their views

Their views, meaning their opinions?

You don't know what's going to happen, unless you are psychic. I've listened to comments made by those who are anti-MyFC, I've not had a problem with that at all. Their comments are constructive. It's only the select few who post on here, who don't post their opinions constructively. It's only your sort who we have a problem with. Have you ever wondered why it's the select few, and not anyone else who's anti-MyFC?

You need to have your lessons in grammar, if no one has told you.

Originally Posted By: eufckev
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
There's no point in building bridges, but let's remember it's only the minority of MyFC/former MyFC who came on to the "Building Bridges" thread and ruined it. The huge majority of MyFC are fantastic people and aren't control freaks on the forums like this lot and start off a Free MyFC forum, of which hardly any people use (200 out of 33,000, and only a minority of them post regular)... and need I name them? I don't think so.

Are these the same minority who can be bothered to vote?

No it's not, it's the minority of the minority... I've spoken to some of those who do PTT, great people when you meet them, if they want to do that, then let it be, they paid

The trouble is, we CAN see what's going on, we're aware of what could possibly happen, but as mere supporters of the club as opposed to owners, there's very little we can do about it - what galls us is when certain individuals come along and incessantly try to rub our noses in something that wasn't of our making and is not in our control...

The thing is, in the wording of MyFC, they are the 'owners'and are being denied the right to 'own'.

I don't think their intention is to rub your nose in anything.

If MyFC goes belly up, who is going to rescue the Club? The people who are spouting 'plan B' are part of the people that have wayched 'plan A' stumble and might finally fall.

It reminds me of an alleged saying on the doomed Titanic."Isn't it comforting, the people who drove us into the Iceberg, now want to be in charge of the Lifeboats!"

People are obviously upset with the fact that everything they were promised have been taken away from them and have the right to criticise Myfc. This is the only place they can do it, because MyFC have banned them from posting on their website. Now Ebbsfleets Official forum(whether you like to believe it or not is controlled by Myfc) has decided to do the same with no explanation! Where can they complain?
I agree with you, that they(and I think this has only been one person) have no right to insult other people(which has also been done by people on here, in an official capacity, who should know better) and I think this has caused people to ignore the points they were trying to get across. I think if I bought something that failed to deliver what it promised and when I complained I was told 'tough sh*t', I would be upset as well.

If I bought something that failed to deliever what is promised, I'd complain to the person who sold it to me, not the fellow buyers or the ones who resisted. Of course they have a right to complain if they want but as fleetzone said, what can we do about it? I suppose most of us are sick of the negativity surrounding our club that is thrown at us by certain individuals. What is so wrong with wanting to discuss our club without having to be told that we're going to fail every five minutes? You may call it 'burying heads in the sand,' but I think we just want to get on with it to be honest...

That old chestnut!

It would be a very boring forum, if that was all you could talk about and would exclude a lot of your so called owners who(like me, not that I'm an owner)are unable to get to Stonebridge Road! If you look, you might notice the majority of threads have been about anything but football!

It is and has been, about the Club!

I should have made it clear that I didn't mean entirely the match and team, but surely the majority, otherwise what is the point of it? The forum is about the club, yes, but I don't think there is room anymore for snipes about the falling of MyFC and the "I told you so's..." It was clear that PTT wasn't going to happen months ago yet we're still getting it. Enough now.

Unfortunately it can now be manipulated by people who want to harm the Club, more than ever before!

I've seen the team members pick and there's 5 at the most who want to do any harm by putting players in bizarre positions. PTT will not be implemented. I have forgotten to vote option 1 of late, think I may do that now.

Unfortunately it can now be manipulated by people who want to harm the Club, more than ever before!

I've seen the team members pick and there's 5 at the most who want to do any harm by putting players in bizarre positions. PTT will not be implemented. I have forgotten to vote option 1 of late, think I may do that now.

I sincerely hope you are right!

Its a shame this thread has been used to trade insults when it was intended to highlight a problem that has now been lost.

Football clubs have traditionally kept their fans in the dark, but the MYFC model was supposed to be different, upfront and transparent giving the fans all the information the previous model denied them.

Well that is not what happens on myfc, and for those of you that think we are against EUFC you are WRONG.

The tiny minority of 1 that runs MYFC denies the membership any meaningful say at all. 31,000 people signed up for this, its not

Originally Posted By: billy nick
for those of you that think we are against EUFC you are WRONG.

Who are "we"?

Only 2,000 people sign onto the site! ask yourselves why.

Ask yourself what time of year it is. It's January, people are skint from Christmas, and people will renew when their membership is up.

It will be PTT!!!

Laugh Out Loud.

Ask yourself, why it is the minority of 4 or 5 on this forum we have a problem with and not anyone else. You all love to rub our noses in it, instead of giving us a constructive opinion and a constructive explanation. All you lot want is power.

kev, i don't want power, i want to see the club run correctly.

It dosn't matter what time of year it is, for people to sign in to the MYFC site, what are you talking about.

Its obvious kev, you can't debate a thing you miss every point. And im not rubbing anyones nose in anything, point that out in the post above!

So i guess your happy big brother can tamper with posts on your new forum, if thats fine with you then there's no need to talk about it.

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
This whole forum is a joke and has been for ages. It's no wonder that the vast majority on here have chosen to go elsewhere. This place has been dead for days until, guess what? more old bollox from the martyr and the conman.

Why it would surprise anyone that people would want these clowns silenced is what shocks me

Presumably that was your resignation speech as a moderator here Chris

Edit

Don't worry about replying, I've now read your subsequent posts.

It dosn't matter what time of year it is, for people to sign in to the MYFC site, what are you talking about.

Apologies, billy. Misread what you said, thought you meant 2,000 have renewed theior membership

Its obvious kev, you can't debate a thing you miss every point. And im not rubbing anyones nose in anything, point that out in the post above!

I'm not talking about you personally, I'm talking about the people who post on here saying "MyFC is dead" and "the club's gonna be going down the pan" etc etc etc, when it hasn't happened yet, or even if it happens. I admit, this does seem dodgy about what's going on with MyFC, but there no telling. There are those of the silent majority who I know are going to renew their memberships, I also know of people who will be signing up to MyFC for the first time.

So i guess your happy big brother can tamper with posts on your new forum, if thats fine with you then there's no need to talk about it.

I don't know what's been happening with that, but what I do know is that the same had been happening on this forum and the Free MyFC forums. People have been banned, people have had posts removed, and a friend of mine on here has even had her profile changed, when she's done [****!!****] all. Why does that happen?

KEV, i don't know if your a member of MYFC or not but the web team from there set up the new site and they have there own agenda. 28,000 members of myfc no longer sign into the site, its safe to say that they are the silent majority and for them it is dead.

I would say i know a thing or two about being banned, as its more than 6 months i have been banned from MYFC.

freemyfc was open to everyone then members of the Society board copied and pasted stuff out of context and used it to ban fellow members over on MYFC. No evidence was given and no explanation was provided to the membership, despite it being a requirement set in the rules.

You see Kev thats how they operate over there, in a deceitful manner.

Its a shame people are at each others throats as we are all football fans. I have no wish to PTT or use your new forum, but i don't trust the people who set it up as far as i could throw them. The best football fan sites are independant of the clubs where control cannot be excercised.

Fan power was what the whole MYFC concept was about, i see very little of that.

There is much concern about how MYFC is run,personally my concern is that the operator can walk if he dosn't get 15,000 renewals in feb. We should all be demanding from him assurances that he won't! After all no refunds will be issued, and where does that leave the club. I don't want to see the club suffer or see people lose there money.