Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new EUFC forum - deceitful tricks

Darter

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Maybe more people will post now this is all over!

there are very few people posting on the new forum les and this one will rise again when the currently nervous fans find out the way forward come february...FF takes some beating for good footie gossip and banter and with the major problem on here now out of the way you may well find more genuine posters and less star chamber members...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Maybe more people will post now this is all over!

there are very few people posting on the new forum les and this one will rise again when the currently nervous fans find out the way forward come february...FF takes some beating for good footie gossip and banter and with the major problem on here now out of the way you may well find more genuine posters and less star chamber members...

It is busy if not busier than this forum ever was, at the moment.

I hope so Karl, especially as we have one moderator less now! wink

By the way...............Is your pole clean, or would you like me to fly over and take care of it? evil

A bit of a personal question in my book, Les !!!!!

chloe

Originally Posted By: Big J R
I hope so Karl, especially as we have one moderator less now! wink

By the way...............Is your pole clean, or would you like me to fly over and take care of it? evil

A bit of a personal question in my book, Les !!!!!

chloe

That is what I was accused of John, if you like to go back and look for it!

Then take it up on that forum....It has nothing to do with this one!

The dabate was started on this one as it couldn't be started on the other remember! The myfc moderators blocked them.
But your right the have closed the banned members thread, the first and only thread to be closed on the new EUFC forum. MYFC members pay the wages of the people that set up and run the new forum, and just like on MYFC they have got away with a sneaky act without giving any explanation.
I can't post on there as i wouldn't last 5 minutes with the censorship mafia running that site. They now know they can act with impunity and can sweep it under the carpet.

Originally Posted By: Stu M

Piece of pi$s to set up a new one though in the event the other goes.

its always easy setting up new forums stu...not so good if people don't use them or if they are star chambers controlled by those with alternative agendas....freemyfc was set up to give a voice to the banned members of myfc and it works....the new ebbs forum has already stated its position and in due course this place will be the voice of those banned from there...as indeed some will be...

I have seen it all before....smile

HG,I have a lot of respect for your opinions on here, and it is correct you started that thread on EUFC forum. You started it with a question to the admin and moderators, a question that they still haven't answered, not in any adult or honest official way. A second hand account through one of the blocked is neither correct or official, and still dosn't answer why they took this action.

In the early days of the forum its the first real meaty question asked of the moderators, and they failed to act swiftly or with any decorum, DD excepted of course.

As its the EUFC fans forum i feel it should be moderated by Ebbsfleet fans! People like yourself who can see both sides of the argument.

The MYFC web team have a record of showing contempt to the membership, and i feel its unhealthy to have paid employee's of MYFC as moderators of an Ebbsfleet fans forum as they clearly have issues with members from the other site.

My worry is that if things take a turn for the worse, on the playing side or if we see heated debates if PTT is implimented other members of your site may have their posting rights blocked. And when you ask your next question to the moderators its far to easy for them to ignor the question again.

I won't be posting on your site but i don't want to see you fleet fans taken for a ride.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
how does it benefit me hannah...

Originally Posted By: Hannah
I thought you owned this site nowdays? And Ebbsfleet was one of the busiest forums. Now it's nearly dead.

hmmm...how very strange....confused as to why you should you think that hannah, the ownership detail's are clearly printed on the forums themselves...

as to this being a busy forum...well yes it was due to the increase in myfc members using it and no doubt it will be again in due course when things come to a head and the unclean need somewhere to post without biased and abusive moderator interference.....

in the meantime good luck with your new forum...smile