Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new EUFC forum - deceitful tricks

Darter

I agree there is no point in building bridges. I don't think there are any bridges to build. Like I said before, the only hostility left are for those who deserve it - the troublemakers. I doubt anyone here has a problem with the members who care about the club or any MyFC members who post constructively.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: chris blanc

And Mr Rozanski isn't a moderator on the forum, so asking him would be a bit pointless I'd have thought.

you really are a quisling chris...you and I both know that the web team run the new forum and you and I both know that you were involved in the not very clever scam to make loose DD and sal invisible...

why you feel the need to come back here and deny your involvement speaks volumes for your integrity (or lack of it) you know exactly what has gone on...

have some balls man and stop hiding....!

I'm not hiding from anything karl, and as for being a quisling (at least you're saying it to my face this time rather than pretending you didn't say it like a cowardly child), well, being called anything by a c unt like you is like being called a bad babysitter by Ian Huntley. Being disliked by you and your pitiful 'friends' is like a badge of honour around here and I welcome it.

I didn't any involvement in anything. And how you of all people in the world can speak to anyone about integrity is hilarious.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: eufckev
There's no point in building bridges, but let's remember it's only the minority of MyFC/former MyFC who came on to the "Building Bridges" thread and ruined it. The huge majority of MyFC are fantastic people and aren't control freaks on the forums like this lot and start off a Free MyFC forum, of which hardly any people use (200 out of 33,000, and only a minority of them post regular)... and need I name them? I don't think so.

Are these the same minority who can be bothered to vote?

No it's not, it's the minority of the minority... I've spoken to some of those who do PTT, great people when you meet them, if they want to do that, then let it be, they paid

This whole forum is a joke and has been for ages. It's no wonder that the vast majority on here have chosen to go elsewhere. This place has been dead for days until, guess what? more old bollox from the martyr and the conman.

Why it would surprise anyone that people would want these clowns silenced is what shocks me

I agree to a point...............What if the non-constructive posts are the truth? Have you ever considered that?

They should post constructively then, and explain their views properly, instead of going "MyFC is dead" and "you fans should be doing something about it" blah blah blah.....

If this was done, fine. Not a problem. I have mates who are against MyFC, doesn't mean I've fallen out with them... at least they explain why. They have their constructive views, just like those who support MyFC.

I agree to a point...............What if the non-constructive posts are the truth? Have you ever considered that?

They should post constructively then, and explain their views properly, instead of going "MyFC is dead" and "you fans should be doing something about it" blah blah blah.....

If this was done, fine. Not a problem. I have mates who are against MyFC, doesn't mean I've fallen out with them... at least they explain why. They have their constructive views, just like those who support MyFC.

Exactly... maybe we are getting massive debts, maybe MyFC will crumble, who knows, but we don't need obnoxious members throwing it in our faces the way some of them do. That is in no way constructive.

And Mr Rozanski isn't a moderator on the forum, so asking him would be a bit pointless I'd have thought.

you really are a quisling chris...you and I both know that the web team run the new forum and you and I both know that you were involved in the not very clever scam to make loose DD and sal invisible...

why you feel the need to come back here and deny your involvement speaks volumes for your integrity (or lack of it) you know exactly what has gone on...

have some balls man and stop hiding....!

I'm not hiding from anything karl, and as for being a quisling (at least you're saying it to my face this time rather than pretending you didn't say it like a cowardly child), well, being called anything by a c unt like you is like being called a bad babysitter by Ian Huntley. Being disliked by you and your pitiful 'friends' is like a badge of honour around here and I welcome it.

I didn't any involvement in anything. And how you of all people in the world can speak to anyone about integrity is hilarious.

you can be as abusive as you wish chris which actually does you much justice in its predictability and your forum moderators activities in deleting posts and asking DH holden to ban people on here are legendary but hey...you will go down in history as the fleet fan that moved the bridges thread and saved pats thread...well done...

in the meantime you know exactly what has gone on with the wt on the new forum and were a prime instigator of the new fleet forum as opposed to this one..I personally feel that makes you non gratis on FF and I shall therefore request that ian-w disposes of your moderator services forthwith...

you do a great diservice to a decent club and decent people through blind bigotry and hatred of things you do not understand...

Originally Posted By: Hannah

Exactly... maybe we are getting massive debts, maybe MyFC will crumble, who knows, but we don't need obnoxious members throwing it in our faces the way some of them do. That is in no way constructive.

If MyFC crumbles, it crumbles. If we were to go into serious debt, we go into serious debt. If the club had to move down the leagues, we move down the leagues. If we became known as AFC Ebbsfleet or something like that, so be it. At the end of the day, us supporters will have a team we can support, the supporters will still be united, and we'll still be with our friends. That can't be taken away.

in the meantime you know exactly what has gone on with the wt on the new forum and were a prime instigator of the new fleet forum as opposed to this one..I personally feel that makes you non gratis on FF and I shall therefore request that ian-w disposes of your moderator services forthwith...

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

What logic!! SO I was a 'prime instigator' of the new forum? And that makes me non gratis on here? You do talk some crap karlie.
You were a prime instigator of notmyfc as opposed to this one, I should therefore ask you to kiss my ass

As for the moderating on here, as I said a minute ago, I'll not be posting here anymore, so you can stick your request to Ian up your fat old butt old chum.

Kev, why waste your breath? It's not worth it. I'm done posting here, it's like banging your head against a wall of window lickers

Does that mean you are quitting as a moderator then?
Window Lickers? Must be something you have a lot of knowledge of!

Like your knowledge of sucking pole?

Kev, why waste your breath? It's not worth it. I'm done posting here, it's like banging your head against a wall of window lickers

Does that mean you are quitting as a moderator then?
Window Lickers? Must be something you have a lot of knowledge of!

Like your knowledge of sucking pole?

Oh you really are a lttle kid, aren't you?

I suppose this means I will become invisible on the new forum as well!
Now you can see my concern about how many forums you were moderating!

Chris, how did you ever become a moderator? You are so offensive. References to child murderers ... that's really obnoxious.

You don't know Karl very well, if at all, I presume. If you did, you wouldn't malign a decent man in this way. You are posting like an out-of-control teenager. Think on, for heaven's sake.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Chris, how did you ever become a moderator? You are so offensive. References to child murderers ... that's really obnoxious.

You don't know Karl very well, if at all, I presume. If you did, you wouldn't malign a decent man in this way. You are posting like an out-of-control teenager. Think on, for heaven's sake.

Abuse seems to be the norm for him!
Same as other times when the 'Forum Faithful could abuse people, but if you retaliated, your posts were (re)moved!

the interesting thing about all of this les is that the so called troublemakers are actually 100% correct in their views on myfc and their predictions on the end result are also sadly on the mark....what actually fascinates me is that a section of fleet fans seem not to want to allow those myfc members the right to post their concerned comments and seek to ridicule them and undermine them by accusing them of being anti ebbs...which of course they are not..

Blancs activities on the various forums that he moderates are self explanatory and posters can make their own conclusions..