Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading/Improvements

GP...All will be revealed in the car 2morrow ( no sad remarks pls )..Maybe I should change from Weeble to The Wizard of Oz

Originally Posted By: Krooner
As far as I know Cambo have a few little items to sort and I think most of them have been done.

Serious question here Kroons but does the Cambo pitch adhere to the following requirement?

The maximum slope allowable shall not exceed an even gradient of vertical to horizontal 1 : 41 in any direction.

I think it's supposed to at Step 5 as well, just wondered if it actually does conform?

You do know it all Weebs. GP is just sad smile

In answer GP no idea but considering I could name at least 4 clubs without even thinking who have worse slopes all at Step 4 and above I would presume so.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
You do know it all Weebs. GP is just sad smile

In answer GP no idea but considering I could name at least 4 clubs without even thinking who have worse slopes all at Step 4 and above I would presume so.

.... and who better to know about slopes on grounds !!!

Well i was earwigging last week at Lammas and i heard someone talking about either Ashford Town or Staines Town, which I took to mean groundsharing. Could have got the wrong end of the stick mind!

Thing is, I can't see how they could make the current ground up to standard so what's the point in sharing unless temporary?

I've also heard that they have approached both AT and ST about groundshares. Am I missing something here or does it not matter who they may or may not have approached, if it wasn't in place for this season they still won't be able to gain promotion which reprieves the 20th placed Prem club?

Wow who's the slim dude with Butts....And BJR be proud of us thats a beer in our hands.........

QualitY ------.......srry GP.