Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

shocker

urchinman1961

not much u can say about today we did'nt take our chances and they took theirs.to be honest ashfords wellard bossed the game and their keeper must have grown an extra pair of arms n legs,referees make mistakes but this one lost control of the game early on and never recovered and then the rediculous sendin off of sadler after we got ourselves back into the game at 2 one,almost 2 two but another brilliant save,then the game became really open they should have made it 3 one but the miss of the season from harrison but fairplay to him he still ended up gettin a hatrick another one of those days at he officefrown

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
to be honest ashfords wellard bossed the game

Wellie, well be pleased you said that, shame he wasnt there today! achso

Not a very good game, need to start taking more chances. Pitch didnt look too easy to play on.
Hope very much we can win against Heybridge on Tuesday, we could do with the 3 points!!

It was on the cards we would lose yesterday, after all Ashford have now won five away games in the league, to Hastings, Hendon, Harrow, Heybridge and now Hornchurch....don't envy Harlow's or Horsham's chances.

Come on chapps you had one bad result, we at Ramsgate are use to that, ..Jeez you still in wiv a shout of the playoffs. and yo do have a 3 pointer on Tuesday, Heybridge are pants , we made hard work off getting a win over them , but you guys will ,.. will slaughter them.. like we should of done, .. and guess wat you be up there, ... and they dont like it up them.. so keep the faith guys... HX THE BRAVE

so keep going guys, ... so here's to the best pub team in Essex bow......... dont give up

dalefan,i understand you are probably not too happy that dale has gone as are some fans.He was my favourite player but he has gone and us bitching about it or not getting behind the new keepers is only going to have a negative effect on the team,please can everyone just forget about dale,nothing is ever black and white,there are always issues that fans don't know about and who knows,this may be the case with dale leaving.

what gets me is that every hornchurch fan is grateful for what dale has done the past 3 years but all someone like dalefan will do is make some fans get p1ssed off with the situation and this will leave a stain on his memory with certain fans.This will only ever result in the fans being loyal to the club and getting on with things.I for one am fed up with this whole dale situation being dragged up on the terraces or on message boards.It is not doing the club,fans or dale any favours.

He has gone,we move on,he moves on and i hope he has a fantastic career and maybe one day comes back,who knows.