Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sat 21st results

Fizzer, I remember you well, used to play against you , you were a good player in your days , went in well and hard , Let them know you were there . same as me , i was a forward , so i know what it is all about , yes ur centre half did make one or two tackles that were abit bad , as you well kow , you know what it is all about . you will get game s like that. you have to take the rough and the smooth , i for one will hold my hands up . and tell you that i was not happy with ur no 5. i did say yesterday. but it is over 90 mins , hope you do well for the rest of the season . your little lads in midfield and at the back done well, hope you keep them next year.

take care.

Fizzer I do hope you stay up as I feel your club has done really well...You have your own identity but I really feel bully boy tactics don't work and as for thumping the ball 80 yds everytime you get it...You have some good players ..remember the words of Brian Clough regarding balls in the air..

see you all next season......

Weebs

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
Originally Posted By: eefc supporter

Disappointing was the no shows from one or two of our regulars when we were playing bottom of the table oppo. I'm assuming they'll all show up for the semi on Thursday.

Who were they EEFC? Are you aware of the reasons why certain regulars were not playing?

I thought he was referring to the fans! grin

Originally Posted By: Fizzer
All the best to you too Green Pea. I wasn't trying to score points over your management team (as my managerial record is nothing to write home about so far!)...it was more about how people conduct themselves.

Have to say I have nothing to do with either club, but I would say some of Sandhursts supporters were worse than the bench. Especially the idiot that suggested that jumping with your elbows out was acceptable as it was protecting yourself!!!!!

The team were dirty and late on a fair few occassions, whether on your instructions or not. Credit to you for trying to calm the number 5 down mind you. At one point he was too busy arguing with the crowd to be concentrating on the game.

Couple of good players in the team as well to build from for next year. The right back (Oggy?) seemed to be pretty useful as did the centre midfielder and the goalie (barring a few stray kicks) was solid as well. When the number 5 was concentrating on the game he looked a useful player, and as Butts said, nothing wrong with letting players know you're there (I should know from when I played) but you have to reel it in sometimes (not my strongest point when I played either).

your a fecking load of hypocrites, some of you (by your own admissions)were amongst the dirtiest players around (me included).So because you are top of this league and doing well means that the teams you are playing are not allowed to use strong arm tactics,feck off,it comes with the territory and your manager should know this (if he has been as succesfull as you say)why don't you just enjoy your victories and stop slagging everyone else off,and being told to feck off back to our caravans by your bench woeble is also distastefull but do we moan no we just get on with it

I don't give a hoot about the bench...that is your little baby..What I can't stand is thuggery and if u want to claim u were a thug good luck,I never was so don't involve me in your crap about dirty..bloody hard I was never dirty..

By the way who are u ...Tog recons your a knob and I am starting to agree....

Ur quite a knob duncs thought u WERE OK BUT can see u fot ur true self a noboddy who noboddy knows and nobody cares about ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta

Fizzer...srry if I upset u but it is my opinion Played against u when at Ashford...........and u have always been a bunch of kickers....

Weeble. I remember when Bedfont Green were in the Surrey Intermediate and actually played against them when we pipped them for the league and they were no saints.

As for bully boy tactics, surely as a physical team it is the refs responsibility to curb the elbows and late challenges. If the ref did not see an issue then surely you must be over reacting. How many bookings and red cards were there?

Now back to my 65 yard goal.

Oh dear weebs is that your idea of a sensible reply, this is meant to be a forum for football fans not a school blackboard, next you will be threatening to get me with your mates after the bell has gone, like you say you don't know me and I am pleased about that,if I did care what people thought about me I would cacel the chat that Tog and Martin have asked me to give one of our youth teams but I wouldn't stoop down to that level.

Originally Posted By: duncs
Oh dear weebs is that your idea of a sensible reply, this is meant to be a forum for football fans not a school blackboard, next you will be threatening to get me with your mates after the bell has gone, like you say you don't know me and I am pleased about that,if I did care what people thought about me I would cacel the chat that Tog and Martin have asked me to give one of our youth teams but I wouldn't stoop down to that level.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Originally Posted By: duncs
your a fecking load of hypocrites, some of you (by your own admissions)were amongst the dirtiest players around (me included).So because you are top of this league and doing well means that the teams you are playing are not allowed to use strong arm tactics,feck off,it comes with the territory and your manager should know this (if he has been as succesfull as you say)why don't you just enjoy your victories and stop slagging everyone else off,and being told to feck off back to our caravans by your bench woeble is also distastefull but do we moan no we just get on with it

And you, my friend are a fool. Who has said they were the dirtiest players around (barring you). I said I used to let players know I was there. I was a hard but fair player and detest cheap shots. You may not, that's up to you.

Originally Posted By: Fizzer
Cheers Butts, all the best to you too.

Fat Boy - didn't realise we had any fans to be honest(!)...was probably my old man, he shouts even more rubbish than I do!

LMAO. Not sure he was a fan to be honest as he didn't really shout any encouragement evil