Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I would be interested to know peoples views.

This is a long shot but would be interested in peoples views.

If I could get a website set up that does live scores for the CCL league would people be interested. I would require a responsible person from each club to sent me score updates, ht and ft scores.

As I say it is a long shot but from small acorns.

Thanks

Kroons

Yes kroons would be a good idea, but dont think we've got every club covered to get the scores in from, that's the only down side.

Yes I know those clubs that are not on here, teams (that are) will be playing against so I say sort it out and see how it goes.

A great idea, one that a few of us at Guildford were discussing a few weeks back.

Now that most mobile phones can get on the internet it would be pretty easy to put into action - but like you say it depends on there being someone reliable to submit the scores from each club.

If you want to hear a few of the ideas we had about, feel free to send me a message on here and I'll elaborate!

You can count The Mighty Knappers in!

I don't think it wold be too difficult, certainly for HT & FT scores. I'm not too sure about a vidiprinter, but hey.

Good start.

1 point that has been raised is how often. Do we think the service should offer, every goal, ht + ft, just ht and ft or just ft ?

Definitely HT & FT, if there is an opportunity for every goal go with that, sendings off, in play updated table, in play betting with Bet365.com, Ray Stubbs hosting Saturday morning pre-match programme on Setanta, Saturday night round up with Krooner, Teffs, Big JR, GP et al.

What a superb line up!

does it need a new website? a lot of work and maybe cost, whereas we could get someone from each club to post on a moderated thread here, or allow sir krooner to be sole poster with info from us?

anway krooner are you retiring? either from officialdom or stroking the red leather across county boundaries?

who does the unofficial ccl site? iphones could sort this and the Dorking keeper hasnt had much to do all season....

That would be a good idea ,This season I rang every club who are playing at home for the results. weekends and evenings , if i can be of any help, just let me know .