Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I would be interested to know peoples views.

Originally Posted By: Butts BGFC
That would be a good idea ,This season I rang every club who are playing at home for the results. weekends and evenings , if i can be of any help, just let me know .

Every club cheered when we went up.... they all thought thank duck he ain't gonna pester us anymore....

Don't you think i do enough there,or do you want me to wipe their A*** as well. try getting other people involved.Ask other committee men to try and do a bit more.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
The Dorking keeper hasnt had much to do all season....

Except strip to his under-pants, boots and socks on the pitch after the final whistle at our last home game after he'd saved a penalty. (See photo: This weeks 'Dorking Advertiser' !) chloe

I may well be at home this afternoon, so if anyone text's me scores/results, etc, I'll try and get 'em on here !

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
Sounds like there is unrest at BGFC.

Nah we just love winding him up mate bit boring tho as he goes to quickly.....

You started this one mate around Glory hunting so be a bit careful oh and by the way how about singing the theme tune to Scooby Doo.........

re the ccl live updates and final scores etc, Listened to radio surrey on way home last night (bbc had a weird fault on the spurs manu commentary) and a lady sounding like she was at a coco clubhouse or kitchen rang and gave all the scores at 18.0?, I think she has done it all season.

"ccl results" does a bit too, so perhaps the groundwork has been done?