Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Certainly took them long enough - over 9 hours deliberating.

Well we must hope that they can now get on with their lives and hope that they don't risk it again.

Loosely - Fair play to you for coming on tonight to admit defeat, that must have taken a lot of doing, I rest my case:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3014378/Amanda-Knox-Raffaele-Sollecito-CLEARED-murdering-Meredith-Kercher.html

Does anyone know when the great man will be making a statement to the world's press?. Surely a knighthood is the least he deserves for his devotion to truth and justice. The moment we hear the words "arise sir Cliff" can't come soon enough for every fair-minded forum user.

I thought he was under investigation Romford Boy.

This thread was started on 6 December 2009, Ian will certainly be disappointed that the case is finally closed.

A brief interview with our heroine and her devoted Mother Edda shortly after the verdict yesterday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32096621

We'll upset Big JR for adding to the page count Urch but I'm sure we can oblige a bit.

I understand that Knox and Solecito will be in line for millions of Euros in compensation for being wrongfully imprisoned after the first trial way back in 2009 and after their arrests in 2007. 

It doesn't however look as if anyone else is being sought for the murder although it would be good if the police could ever establish why and who selectively cleaned up the apartment following the murder to leave Rudy Guede holding the baby.

What a wonderful photo folks following the joyous news on Friday, enjoy:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/29/amanda-knox-supporters-seattle-verdict#img-1

We'll upset Big JR for adding to the page count Urch but I'm sure we can oblige a bit.

I understand that Knox and Solecito will be in line for millions of Euros in compensation for being wrongfully imprisoned after the first trial way back in 2009 and after their arrests in 2007. 

It doesn't however look as if anyone else is being sought for the murder although it would be good if the police could ever establish why and who selectively cleaned up the apartment following the murder to leave Rudy Guede holding the baby.

Will she though?

She was convicted of a different crime and got 4 years for that.

She did not appeal that sentence from my understanding.

She has not walked away innocent.

Might be wrong, but do not believe I am.

We have to accept the Italian Supreme Courts judgement.

However  -  I bet Foxy Knoxy won't ever dare step outside the U.S.A. and travel to Europe !.

Will she though?

She was convicted of a different crime and got 4 years for that.

She did not appeal that sentence from my understanding.

She has not walked away innocent.

Might be wrong, but do not believe I am.

Now, why did she lie about that? Some people say it is because she was being brow beaten by the police for a dozen or more hours when the facts are that she told this story after two hours of being in custody. Strange one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the deepest sympathy for the poor Kercher family who have clearly been to hell and back, as have Amanda and Raffaele Sollecito, but I think they need to try and put their ordeal behind them now and get on with their lives, this article says it all:

http://wrongfulconvictionnews.com/time-for-an-act-of-responsibility-from-the-kerchers/

I think that Rudy Guede, having already been convicted needs to explain just what happened that night to the Kercher family, just for closure for them, otherwise there's always going to be some question marks for them.

I personally never doubted for a single second that the saintly Amanda could possibly have committed such a heinous crime. 

This. I must say that I find it shocking that the police aren't out there looking for the real culprits.

I would like to think that in the UK Knox would now be facing a trial for wasting police time because of all the lies she told. If she really is innocent the real murderer is now possibly free to commit more violent crimes.

I would like to think that in the UK Knox would now be facing a trial for wasting police time because of all the lies she told. If she really is innocent the real murderer is now possibly free to commit more violent crimes.

I think it's possible that she really is innocent of something but it would have to be something unrelated if you know what I mean?

So now we'll just have to wait and see if Rudy Guede is forth-coming.