Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey F.C.

Smudge

According to Tony vance (the proposed coach) there are only around 10 games of rugby per season at footes lane.

Sorry I thought this was a forum for adults where we talked to each other about non-league football... I must of accidently wandered into a kids playground

Can we all just grow up a bit please, yo are meant to be adults! and you are representing the CCL on this forum... I'm surprised the Guernsey fans still want to join when they look at you arguing

Lighten up man whats wrong with a good old Barney, are you one of those people that think everything is great with world and when you open your curtains in the morning the sun is always shining and the birds are all singing, no its not like that in my world and when I want to call someone a kent I will so feck off back to perfect land and leave us alone,do you think nobody has an argument in Guernsey,cuckoo cuckoo.

I don't think I live in a perfect world but that doesn't mean we all have to go at each other... Would you act like this face to face?

I have no problem with arguing, but arguing about such childish things is embarrasing to everyone else on here... I'm known to argue but never about rubbish such as this...

So have a nice day and don't feel you have to try and bait me again :)

RE Guernsey: I think this experiment as a lot of problems but hopefully it can all be worked around! Whats going to happen for midweek games? Players may not be able to get time off work for these games

Edited by Elf_Mole

I think a trip to Guernsey is a great idea, even if there are problems.

After all, the Germans had an extended holiday there around 1939 !

coffee%20(2).gif

Sorry I thought this was a forum for adults where we talked to each other about non-league football... I must of accidently wandered into a kids playground

Can we all just grow up a bit please, yo are meant to be adults! and you are representing the CCL on this forum... I'm surprised the Guernsey fans still want to join when they look at you arguing

Lighten up man whats wrong with a good old Barney, are you one of those people that think everything is great with world and when you open your curtains in the morning the sun is always shining and the birds are all singing, no its not like that in my world and when I want to call someone a kent I will so feck off back to perfect land and leave us alone,do you think nobody has an argument in Guernsey,cuckoo cuckoo.

I don't think I live in a perfect world but that doesn't mean we all have to go at each other... Would you act like this face to face?

I have no problem with arguing, but arguing about such childish things is embarrasing to everyone else on here... I'm known to argue but never about rubbish such as this...

RE Guernsey: I think this experiment as a lot of problems but hopefully it can all be worked around! Whats going to happen for midweek games? Players may not be able to get time off work for these games

listen you I aint gotta clue who you are but who do you think your talking to, I aint some young upstart I find you embarrassing trying to talk down your nose to people if you think its rubbish tough go and stick your opinion where the sun don't shine.

I don't think I live in a perfect world but that doesn't mean we all have to go at each other... Would you act like this face to face? I have no problem with arguing, but arguing about such childish things is embarrasing to everyone else on here... I'm known to argue but never about rubbish such as this...

listen you I aint gotta clue who you are but who do you think your talking to, I aint some young upstart I find you embarrassing trying to talk down your nose to people if you think its rubbish tough go and stick your opinion where the sun don't shine.

OK, whatever you say :smilewinkgrin:

I don't know why you've taken an aversion to me but whatever!

I don't think I live in a perfect world but that doesn't mean we all have to go at each other... Would you act like this face to face? I have no problem with arguing, but arguing about such childish things is embarrasing to everyone else on here... I'm known to argue but never about rubbish such as this...

OK, whatever you say :smilewinkgrin:

I don't know why you've taken an aversion to me but whatever!

well its pretty obvious you smug Kent,whatever,thats really grown up and your telling me to act like an adult,whatever,whatever whatever,Hypocrite.

Alright Duncs just take your pills and calm down... You are far too confrontational!

I didn't mean to tell others to grow up as much as I was asking people to think about what they say before saying it... Such as yourself which is all swear words and poor grammar

Thats the last I'll say on it though because I don't want to replace one argument with another!

RE: Guernsey... My question about midweek games still stands... I don't know how midweek games will work when you have players that will be working and who have families... Could lead to some strange squads being put out!

I thought the games were to be played at weekends? I guess the occasional one will be midweek, but this might be UK based games when the problem will be guernseys!

Or exit early! I am aware of this, was just speaking generally. I would have thought that these points would have been covered in the meeting?

I thought the games were to be played at weekends? I guess the occasional one will be midweek, but this might be UK based games when the problem will be guernseys!

Whether they are meant to be Saturday fixtures or not, Molesey will have played by the end of the season 25 midweek games!

There are a lot of postponements in this league and I am curious what will happen next Winter... Which raises another point! What if a game gets called off whilst the opposition are en route to your ground? ie. In the air!

Whether they are meant to be Saturday fixtures or not, Molesey will have played by the end of the season 25 midweek games!

There are a lot of postponements in this league and I am curious what will happen next Winter... Which raises another point! What if a game gets called off whilst the opposition are en route to your ground? ie. In the air!

And vice-versa.Accepting that it is a done deal,who will make the decisions when Clubs actually go,ie:-A Nice Sunny weekend in August,or a dank,freezing cold February.Earlier decisions will have to be made as regards postponements ie:-24hrs before.but will Guernsey be able to get their Flight Costs back,I think not.

So that's a done deal then,lured by a Freebie Day out,Unfortunately I will not be making the Trip,due to cost.Just hope Clubs/Players do not moan when it hits their pockets hard.still beggars the Question though who will select when teams go,Sunny August,or Freeeeezing cold December.A lottery ballot?

So that's a done deal then,lured by a Freebie Day out,Unfortunately I will not be making the Trip,due to cost.Just hope Clubs/Players do not moan when it hits their pockets hard.still beggars the Question though who will select when teams go,Sunny August,or Freeeeezing cold December.A lottery ballot?

Haven't you heard Smudge, its all about if you are good boys or not. The teams that behave themselves get to go in the sunny months and those naughty boys who rack up all those County FA fines have to put up with the winter weather, that and a big bung to the CCL, County FA, The FA, The Guernsey Mafia and anyone else who wants to stick their hand out!!!

Or maybe Whitelaw will use his standard system for selecting the fixtures (as he does every year) and we will see who comes out of the hat first, and after all it is only once a year in the League. Let's not lose too much sleep over it shall we!!

Knapmeister welcome to my World,many a true word is said in jest,so Knaphill are certainties to go in freeeezing December as they tick all the right boxes.Worcester Park must be favourites to go in August as they cannot play at home till the Cricket Season ends in September.

Knapmeister welcome to my World,many a true word is said in jest,so Knaphill are certainties to go in freeeezing December as they tick all the right boxes.Worcester Park must be favourites to go in August as they cannot play at home till the Cricket Season ends in September.

The way Knaphill are playing they might not be going to Guernsey at all next season Smudge - a couple more slip ups from both Bedfont Sports & South Park & the Knappers could well grab a promotion slot futbolbud2.gif