Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ware ?

Heard there ground failed the ground grading and looks like they mite be back in the senior league lol!

Whoops!

Is it because they couldn't fit E1893BRFC on the new 'stand'?

Gutted for them...

Shame..........

Must say - looking at the 1983 web site it did look as tough they had done a fair bit of work.

Oh well..........always next season.

At least they will have seats for the Essex League.

Great point by EU.... Let's all look forward to the QE Stadium and the Town moving into a place we can call home. I'm sure the other lot will come back stronger next season whatever happens.

Only just over a month before the PSF's start...

I think there are a few grounds around that need unannounced spot checks through the season with Ware also being among them as even though they have the facilities to pass the grading the facilities are never open and in use.

I have looked at the photographs and they are not clear however it does appear as though the stands were scaffold temporary structures which, IMV, would not have got a safety certificate. How long would the roof have lasted with the wind whipping underneath it?

They knew we were moving why did they not negotiate to see if they could keep the stands? If we had got sufficient payment we could have developed QE2 and left the stands at Goldsdown. It is a dog in a manger attitude which seems typical of 1893!

I believe 1893BRFC did enquire about keeping our stands (with the 'promise' of buying us equivalent stands for the QE)..Think we did the right thing by taking our stands with us.

May i also take this opputunity to say a big thank you to all those on the board, committees and workparties that have made the QE possible.From the photos it seems to be shaping up very well and just as we envisaged it to look.Well done everyone involved.:)

I believe 1893BRFC did enquire about keeping our stands (with the 'promise' of buying us equivalent stands for the QE)..Think we did the right thing by taking our stands with us.

May i also take this opputunity to say a big thank you to all those on the board, committees and workparties that have made the QE possible.From the photos it seems to be shaping up very well and just as we envisaged it to look.Well done everyone involved.:)

Agree totally, 1893 should have paid up for the stands up front in cash into our ETFC account at the negotiated (if one was done) amount. But they never.

I think LS is right about the QE, in fact i'd say it is looking better than we could have envisaged.

Additionally, the youth section is contacting the club shortly for a few dates we want to book our bar facilities for. The committee and supporters society/fan's have done wonders, now it's up to us to talk us up make use of the facilities.

Roll on Third week'ish' Sept 2011

Looks like there will be more movement in the league line up... Rushden and Diamonds have been expelled from the BSP meaning Southport stay in the BSP which means Bishop's Stortford are put into the Blue Square North (???????? local trips to Workington and Blyth Spartans) ............Thurrock get to stay in the BS South which I think will mean Aveley will get a reprive in the Ryman Premier leaving Div 1 N with only 21 clubs I think.... don't quote me on it..

R&D look set to play in the Southern League Central Division I think...