Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Speaking at training sandhurst have lost quite a few players over the cold snap! Jack smilie to ascot Luke Turkington to badshot lea Matt day and Josh briant to flackwell Heath and dan Jewell to reading town. 2 maybe 3 others are defo on the move also but location tbc.

Jack is still at Sandhurst as is Matty Day Dan Jewell has not played for 6 weeks he is injured Luke Turkington has not been in the side only been sitting on the bench and Josh well what can I say travels god knows how many miles to sit on the bench because he wont play for the ressies,so lets have the names of the 2 or 3 others and I will tell you what is really happening

Speaking at training sandhurst have lost quite a few players over the cold snap! Jack smilie to ascot Luke Turkington to badshot lea Matt day and Josh briant to flackwell Heath and dan Jewell to reading town.  2 maybe 3 others are defo on the move also but location tbc.

Jack is still at Sandhurst as is Matty Day Dan Jewell has not played for 6 weeks he is injured Luke Turkington has not been in the side only been sitting on the bench and Josh well what can I say travels god knows how many miles to sit on the bench because he wont play for the ressies,so lets have the names of the 2 or 3 others and I will tell you what is really happening

yeh I travelled a long way to sit on the bench. Its a shame sandhurst is a good clubWith a lot of potential. Myself and matty day will miss all the lads at the club. Quality lads. The recent results are a shame because the squad shudnt be getting beat by 7 goals every week but without an out and out leader there's no one to look up to. Duncs tbh mate I haven't seen u there for weeks and when u were there u just gave it the biggun which no one responded to. I hope STFC dnt get relegated. Myself and matty wud hate to see that happen to a good club. Salv as for you please stop making up rubbish to turn people against me and matty. Its not right. Still glimmer man is a sandhurst player but just no one knows who it is. The lads leaving the fizzers will be replaced quickly most likey because salv loves to bring in players. So this is his ideal situation. See ya

Speaking at training sandhurst have lost quite a few players over the cold snap! Jack smilie to ascot Luke Turkington to badshot lea Matt day and Josh briant to flackwell Heath and dan Jewell to reading town. 2 maybe 3 others are defo on the move also but location tbc.

yeh I travelled a long way to sit on the bench. Its a shame sandhurst is a good clubWith a lot of potential. Myself and matty day will miss all the lads at the club. Quality lads. The recent results are a shame because the squad shudnt be getting beat by 7 goals every week but without an out and out leader there's no one to look up to. Duncs tbh mate I haven't seen u there for weeks and when u were there u just gave it the biggun which no one responded to. I hope STFC dnt get relegated. Myself and matty wud hate to see that happen to a good club. Salv as for you please stop making up rubbish to turn people against me and matty. Its not right. Still glimmer man is a sandhurst player but just no one knows who it is. The lads leaving the fizzers will be replaced quickly most likey because salv loves to bring in players. So this is his ideal situation. See ya

Sorry you felt that I was trying to give it the biggun Josh but I can assure you I haven't,if you ask any players that know me well they will tell you that all you have seen is a mere shadow of what i can be like,its people like you that make me want to spew always telling tales and back stabbing well i for one am glad you have gone i just feel sorry for your next manager for having to put up with your tantrums, fecking well grow up and start behaving like a man.Glimmer actually did well today thanks.

Ok duncs. Fair play. Was a very frustrating time for me I must admit. I'm not sure what player wudnt be throwing a tantrum if they travelled miles to sit on the bench for no money (notsaying that's the issue btw). Good luck for the season pal. Sorry if I did touch a nerve just am relieved everything is done. I genuinely hope the fizzers get out of this mess very soon!

***Breaking News***

Warlingham have completed the signing of former Merstham and Leatherhead defender Chris 'Bolts' Boulter for their run in.

They have a tough run in but having Bolts around will improve their chances greatly of grabbing the third promotion spot.

***Breaking News***

Warlingham have completed the signing of former Merstham and Leatherhead defender Chris 'Bolts' Boulter for their run in.

They have a tough run in but having Bolts around will improve their chances greatly of grabbing the third promotion spot.

A good player, a good signing for the Wars........shows they mean business in wanting promotion ! But if my memory serves me well, didn't the site have a thread where it commented that being 3rd in CCL Div. 1 does NOT guarantee promotion ?

Notwithstanding any FA directives moving clubs to the CCL, I reckon the top 3 will be promoted this season.

Also, I am not sure if we could or would move to a 24 team Premier division next season.

Bolts did have an injury but after 6 weeks rest he's ready to go. Re promotion i believe no body is guaranteed promotion but normly top3 with the grading gets you up

Bolts did have an injury but after 6 weeks rest he's ready to go. Re promotion i believe no body is guaranteed promotion but normly top3 with the grading gets you up

Obviously Spy Bolts will not be fit that is why he has left Leatherhead, but altho' not fit, should be okay for CCL Div. 1 also his experience will be a great help at the back.

I would have thought tho' Spy Bolts will see this season thru' and look to play Ryman again next season.