Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

We signed george baldock an jimmy stanford both quality young players you cant turn players away of there calibre.

Both will be fighting very soon for start but will not walk into the side they earn it !!

Up the sports

We signed george baldock an jimmy stanford both quality young players you cant turn players away of there calibre.

Both will be fighting very soon for start but will not walk into the side they earn it !!

Up the sports

Two good signings for Sports IMO and just at the right time, surprised George left after turning down Molesey last season. Looks like Sports are definitely going up.

Knappers Sign Jefferson Gowland and Mark Clark. Two experienced quality players added to the squad.

Up the Knappers!!

i hear jamie Redrup has left lammas aswell for bedfont sports! lammas are going to pieces!

That'll be fun - student competing with master for the right-back spot. They'd have to co-ordinate their sending-offs so that they can cover each other ;)

If the above rumours are correct, are the Lammas rejects pot hunting....lol ! I once heard that Lammas has the Biggest and Best squad they have ever had and forever adding anyone to their squad.,,,,,,, now what did I say would happen at the beginning of the season.......ooops !

Hope Bedfont Sports, who are 2nd with their current squad before additions, don't fall into the same scenario remember you cannot keep every player happy !!!

dont listen to 4-5-1, the blokes a fool. i havent left lammas. looking at what time he posted, i think he was on the brandy or something. yer we have lost players as NG did say, George is a great young talent who unfortunately has played second fiddle to baxter and james this year. i wish him well.

Is that in red card count you animal ;)

knaphill will be strong next season.

Reds strange statement, when you don't know what players may come and go over close season.......but its a good chance to show Ellers his worth, certainly a good challenge for him

NG - I read it as an opening bid from Redders for a place Knaphills strongest ever squad next season ;)

knaphill will be strong next season.

Reds strange statement, when you don't know what players may come and go over close season.......but its a good chance to show Ellers his worth, certainly a good challenge for him

NG - I read it as an opening bid from Redders for a place Knaphills strongest ever squad next season ;)

Ha ha quality GF .................. now don't get me started please !

Finally persuaded Matt Francis to get the boots back on, signing for Warlingham next week, once he's got himself fit I can see a few Ryman sides watching with interest !!

Was good to see matty francis at training thursday, was speaking to him and he is trying to get fit again. He has had problems with his lower back and will start testing it soon. Also good to see roy newman return to training and michael brown after his year in auz.

Edited by Neavsey11

Matty came through well on Thursday, all that running would normally screw his back but he was fine on Friday and played a 90 for his mates team yesterday, expect him to be in the squad for Knaphill next week !!