Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Blounty left Badshot Lea for his own personal reasons of which is not for discussion on here unless he chooses to do come on here and explain. I can categorically confirm that it was not for money and that he actually took a reduction on players expenses to join the team at Chertsey Town FC.

I would like to thank Badshot Lea for being so accommodating with the 7 day approach.

On the subject of signings, Chertsey have also secured a loan agreement for Jordan Merriman from Farnborough FC.

Both go into tomorrows squad!

Surprised NG was a bit slow on the 'you heard it here first, lol lol'

Ah! Jordan Merriman, he used to play for the team I ran a couple of years ago - quality lad

Adam Dickens from Burnham to Windsor.

Burnham - 6th in the Evostik Southern League one league higher than the CCL

Adam Dickens regular starter with 24 starts and 4 subs

Now why would he want to come down a level, whilst getting a regular game at Burnham ?.....Now let me work this out...I know he had a fallout with the club/management, or he has returned back to his roots playing for nothing....lol

So Roth is anyone leaving Windsor ?.......better increase that budget a bit more eh .......lol !

Edited by NICE GUY

Blounty left Badshot Lea for his own personal reasons of which is not for discussion on here unless he chooses to do come on here and explain. I can categorically confirm that it was not for money and that he actually took a reduction on players expenses to join the team at Chertsey Town FC.

I would like to thank Badshot Lea for being so accommodating with the 7 day approach.

On the subject of signings, Chertsey have also secured a loan agreement for Jordan Merriman from Farnborough FC.

Both go into tomorrows squad! (quote)

I, like you Mr. Dirty Raincoat Man, am permitted to give advice to Baggy Lea which is sound, bit beyond you I'm afraid, should they wish to listen, well thats upto them.

Chertseytown is still helping out Chertsey with money and hasn't totally washed his hands of them, altho' the players budget is vastly reduced. Gotta admit JJ is doing a fine job under difficult circumstances...24/7 job ain't it JJ !

Surprised NG was a bit slow on the 'you heard it here first, lol lol'

Exactly JJ, Blount never moved for money as I stated NLN read carefully. Personal reasons could be that he didn't like it at Baddy Lea ......maybe ?

Lets be honest, there is so much going on at Farnboro' I'm surprised Chertseytown even knows whats going on, there's so much coming and going's with loan players etc. so its difficult to keep track and make that 'you heard it here first' difficult, in fact if I knew before JJ then there would be a problem.!, Obviously JJ there is a connection with the 2 clubs so are we all surprised that Chertsey would get players from Farnboro to help them out ! How many is that now Chertsey have from Farnoboro ?

Adam Dickens from Burnham to Windsor.

Burnham - 6th in the Evostik Southern League one league higher than the CCL

Adam Dickens regular starter with 24 starts and 4 subs

Now why would he want to come down a level, whilst getting a regular game at Burnham ?.....Now let me work this out...I know he had a fallout with the club/management, or he has returned back to his roots playing for nothing....lol

So Roth is anyone leaving Windsor ?.......better increase that budget a bit more eh .......lol !

Burnham are currently 14th NG. Dickens was released by Burnham, having not held down a regular place for most of the season. That was the main motivation for the move.

NG and Smudge; peas from the same pod. No doubt NG will admit the errors of his ways and that he has got another Windsor FC fact completely wrong. Also, I fully expect Smudge to be as acerbic towards the new Croydon Athletic phoenix as he is towards Windsor and Guernsey. The clock is ticking...

NG and Smudge; peas from the same pod. No doubt NG will admit the errors of his ways and that he has got another Windsor FC fact completely wrong. Also, I fully expect Smudge to be as acerbic towards the new Croydon Athletic phoenix as he is towards Windsor and Guernsey. The clock is ticking...

Admit what errors of my way, why 'cos the truth hurts ! ...Budget of £1800.00 WindsorProg ! Hows that song go 'Silence is golden' ,,,,,,,,,,oh make sure those generators are working ooops .... see you tomorrow at the game... ! Tick. Tick. Tick...BOOM !!!