Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Former Chessington & Hook coach Frank Lopez has joined CWUFC.

Is he the guy that does the Futsal schools?

Not sure Jurg!

Think you will find that is Frank Gomez Jurgs, runs soccer tots and Brazilian soccer schools too.

I could be wrong though :)

Not sure Jurg!

Think you will find that is Frank Gomez Jurgs, runs soccer tots and Brazilian soccer schools too.

Yeah that's the guy YV. He was a coach at Cobham a few years back.

Not sure Jurg!

Yeah that's the guy YV. He was a coach at Cobham a few years back.

DEFINITELY FRANK LOPEZ!!!

Edited by Chris Clapham

Bolts played and didnt put a foot wrong, unfortunately the same couldnt be said of some other players not to forget higgs1 was out with a broken toe and ritchie was sent off.

nobody in particular, just as a unit Kendo told me, reckoned they had a 15 minute spell midway through the 2nd half where they defended poorly (all over the pitch) and WP scored 3 goals in nine minutes

Johnno i see duff played for chertsey sat is that the same duff that was at cove (fast winger) if so a good signing

yes that is the same Duff.

Only got him for about 3 weeks though while we get through this shocking run of bad luck. I have 7 currently out injured that would start each week! He is doing me a favour!

Johnno i see duff played for chertsey sat is that the same duff that was at cove (fast winger) if so a good signing

yes that is the same Duff.

Only got him for about 3 weeks though while we get through this shocking run of bad luck. I have 7 currently out injured that would start each week! He is doing me a favour!

Why only 3 weeks johnno?

N.G. so Cuff played for Cove,I think not.Epsom maybe. Switched you back on to my radar,and the first post I read ,you show yourself for what you are.Typo eh,pull the other one!!!!!

...and you of all people got the audacity to talk about typo error

So peaceful without you Smudgeyboy, please switch your radar back off and block my posts......I'm sure there was a Cuff, Duff or even a Muff played for Cove........lol !!!

Bye !

Edited by NICE GUY