Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

NG and Smudge; peas from the same pod. No doubt NG will admit the errors of his ways and that he has got another Windsor FC fact completely wrong. Also, I fully expect Smudge to be as acerbic towards the new Croydon Athletic phoenix as he is towards Windsor and Guernsey. The clock is ticking...

Get your facts right ED,we are both BEANS.N.G is a has bean,I'm a runner bean.As for being Acerbic{means bitter in tone}THINK YOU HAVE MISJUDGED MY COMMENTS ABOUT WINDSOR,TRUTHFUL YES,BITTER NO.

It would have been Farnham's loss if he was signed from them. Last club was Eversley

Woooops ! I recall him playing for Farnham, so thats why he hasn't been playing for them............ha ha !

LOST THE PLOT N.G.Your halo is slipping drastically.

FROM TODAYS 'DORKING SADVERTISER'.

Bucks has confirmed the three very recent signings of Daniel Hall, Nicky Kemble and Shaun McCullough.

Two strikers and a defender who will go straight into the squad against M.V.S.C.R this coming Saturday.

FROM TODAYS 'DORKING SADVERTISER'.

Bucks has confirmed the three very recent signings of Daniel Hall, Nicky Kemble and Shaun McCullough.

Two strikers and a defender who will go straight into the squad against M.V.S.C.R this coming Saturday.

Hopefully these signings will stop the free fall Dorking are having..........or will they ?

• 2 weeks later...

Leeyon Phelan has signed for Windsor from Hanworth Villa.

http://www.windsorex...an-15022012.htm

Phew ! You had me going then, I thought Windsor signed up Tevez.....lol !!!!

Oh Leeyon, super sub for Hanworth Villa, now doing the same for Windsor but earning more money to do it....sensible lad !

Another increase to the budget, oh no sorry, he's playing for the love of Windsor 'cos thats where he started his career.....ha ha !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Speaking at training sandhurst have lost quite a few players over the cold snap! Jack smilie to ascot Luke Turkington to badshot lea Matt day and Josh briant to flackwell Heath and dan Jewell to reading town. 2 maybe 3 others are defo on the move also but location tbc.

WOW ! Thats dire news and Sandhurst are playing Hanworth Villa today ....lol Mmnnn may make a trip to the Fizzers to see some goals oh and Dunc the Unc if he's there today

Edited by NICE GUY