Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

knaphill will be strong next season.

A hell of a lot can happen between now and next season !

Sorry to correct you NG but he didn't actually move to Eastleigh, he's still a Bognor Regis Town player as Eastleigh withdraw their offer for him when the whole Newcastle trial came about.

As you rightly say though, cracking opportunity for him and i'm sure that if Newcastle don't take him on then there will be a number of League clubs that might take a gamble now as I know he's been scouted quite a bit so this might push a few to taking a gamble. You can't knock his scoring record and having seen him a few times he's a decent player, also has a great attitude I hear so good luck to him.

Hi Gaffs

I've seen him on a few occaions this season, and has scored in every game I watched. Decent in the air, hard working forward. This should be a lesson to each and every budding footballers who wants to try and make it to a higher level. Moody, Pagey, Trencher, Bennett are just a few examples that it can be done.............attitude !

Was going on what someone just told me yesterday. Just been on Bognor Regis website which confirms your somments. Lets hope he gets that almighty chance with Newcastle............ I wish him all the very best.

See Prior played for Newcastle Utd Reserves tonight in their 3-1 over Wigan Res - He scored the 3rd goal

"Prior then put the result beyond with thirteen minutes remaining, making no mistake with a firm shot from ten yards out after an extended run from Greg McDermott"

No Liam you plum, surely you should be looking at your own situation before stirring up silly scaffolder rumours, if anything you'll be on the move as I know you hate playing for the stiffs and your well down the pecking order now?

haha you ain't getting me to bite mate remember 4 months out mate ;)

Rumour has it farleigh hero Paul Spencer is returning to farleigh any truth in this?Can he prevent the ship from sinking?

Sinking ship? Interesting phrase to use Liam, makes you one of the deserting rats?

Paul doesn't need telling, he is always welcome back home and we could obviously do with him and the experience at this level that he has.

Rumour has it farleigh hero Paul Spencer is returning to farleigh any truth in this?Can he prevent the ship from sinking?

Not at all brogues but you got to look at the situation Farleigh are In as relegation battle and what we se e Saturday you need some players in fast Just saying what I see mate

Sinking ship? Interesting phrase to use Liam, makes you one of the deserting rats?

Paul doesn't need telling, he is always welcome back home and we could obviously do with him and the experience at this level that he has.

More than a bit surprised that NG has not informed us that Michael Blount has moved from Badshot Lea to Chertsey, especially with NG usually taking a close interest in all thing Badshot Lea.

I didn't hear it here first NG ;)

Good shout TRS if true. I think that Baddy Lea have listened to my advice by reducing their wage bill and releasing players to save money.....or as I stated prior, all is not well in the Baddy Lea camp......

Work it out, Blount left Camberley for money, or probably had a disagreement with the management. Why would he leave Baddy Lea to go to Chertsey who has ''allegedly'' has no money but Spencer Chertseytown Day is still looking after them.....hopefully he moved to play in a higher league or could it be for the reason mentioned above ?

I will find out or JJ can confirm !

More than a bit surprised that NG has not informed us that Michael Blount has moved from Badshot Lea to Chertsey, especially with NG usually taking a close interest in all thing Badshot Lea.

I didn't hear it here first NG ;)

Good shout TRS if true. I think that Baddy Lea have listened to my advice by reducing their wage bill and releasing players to save money.....or as I stated prior, all is not well in the Baddy Lea camp......

Work it out, Blount left Camberley for money, or probably had a disagreement with the management. Why would he leave Baddy Lea to go to Chertsey who has ''allegedly'' has no money but Spencer Chertseytown Day is still looking after them.....hopefully he moved to play in a higher league or could it be for the reason mentioned above ?

I will find out or JJ can confirm !

Your like a WORM N.G.WRIGGLE,WRIGGLE OUT OF ANYTHING,TO TRY TO PROVE A POINT,YOU KNOW NUFFINK LOSER

Edited by Smudge

Blounty left Badshot Lea for his own personal reasons of which is not for discussion on here unless he chooses to do come on here and explain. I can categorically confirm that it was not for money and that he actually took a reduction on players expenses to join the team at Chertsey Town FC.

I would like to thank Badshot Lea for being so accommodating with the 7 day approach.

On the subject of signings, Chertsey have also secured a loan agreement for Jordan Merriman from Farnborough FC.

Both go into tomorrows squad!

Surprised NG was a bit slow on the 'you heard it here first, lol lol'