Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who Will Win Div 1

Maybe why he is highly thought of

If anybody has taken the trouble to watch Stuart Reynolds closely during a game they will know that he never puts a foot wrong, he has a football brain of Hoddle and Brady proportions and his first touch is mouth watering, I would certainly put him right up there with former SSML legends Craig Hammond, Lee Scott and Takumi Ake who have all gone on to bigger and better things

If anybody has taken the trouble to watch Stuart Reynolds closely during a game they will know that he never puts a foot wrong, he has a football brain of Hoddle and Brady proportions and his first touch is mouth watering, I would certainly put him right up there with former SSML legends Craig Hammond, Lee Scott and Takumi Ake who have all gone on to bigger and better things

You would make a good publicist Rhodes

Can you update us as to where all 3 are currently plying their trade?

Can you update us as to where all 3 are currently plying their trade?

I'm sure you know full well that Craig Hammond has just won Step 3 player of the season at Cambridge City, Lee Scott almost got Bedfont Town to the Playoff's last season single handedly and Takumi is sadly returning to his native Japan shortly (see below) after successful spells at Hendon, Team Bath, Newport County and Chelmsford City, what more can I say:

http://www.chelmsfordcityfootballclub.co.uk/news/1106/tako-urges-clarets-promotion-bid

Thanks, I was actually Clement Temile's publicist at Kentish Town

Edited by NeutralFan
Removed the lies

Thanks, I was actually Clement Temile's publicist at Kentish Town

You certainly were! And I bet he's still regretting it!

This post has been edited by NeutralFan: Today, 11:35 AM

Reason for edit: Removed the lies

NeutralFan - What lies are you referring to, I've sent a complaint about your over zealous Moderating to Ian

This post has been edited by NeutralFan: Today, 11:35 AM

Reason for edit: Removed the lies

NeutralFan - What lies are you referring to, I've sent a complaint about your over zealous Moderating to Ian

Over Zealous?? I think he has been doing a great job bulls*hit deflecting!

Edited by monkeymonkey8

and what about that lee coulter who u said he will be playing with????????

Actually I rate Lea Coulter albeit not as highly as Stuart Reynolds, they will be a marriage made in heaven at Ampthill Park next season

only posted a couple of times, but does every thread have to totally leave the original , starts by either a naff comment by rhodes or a bit rhodes baiting( which can be funny), as for saying Reynolds is level2/3 material , have you been using dogshit for eyewash , there is not even a stat to back this up , and having seen him the last 3 years not even the same ball park as Hammond!

anyway back to the subject lol ! if Toomey goes kings langley no where near, so got to go london colney, chesham, crawley green, We get promoted in third, Dark horses Ampthill if they dont eat themselves, and never discount the teams with a budget like hoddesdon if they get rid of some dead wood!

haha. so he ant very good then????

Lea Coulter you mean, well I didn't say that did I but he's still a bit rough around the edges in my opinion

Lee Scott almost got Bedfont Town to the Playoff's last season single handedly

Yes he is a good player i saw Bedfont Town play around 10 times last season and he was one of their better players he scored 13 goals in 20 starts for Bedfont Town last season not bad eh!

Coulter was prolific in Prem hardly rough round the edges. If he gets paired with Reynolds who despite Rhodes is bolloc step 2/3 is very decent I would imagine that side would be full of goals