Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 6th Aug Score/updates/results

Ash Utd 2 Wembley 2

a little disappointed after going two up & see Wembley reduced to ten men. Wembley as always played some neat football but 2 goals in the space of 3 minutes midway into the half had Ash on the front foot. Wembley pulled a goal back just before halftime before having the keeper sent off for a last man, (harsh as it was a clash of players not a outright foul)

2nd half we hit the post before Wembley drew level with about 10 to go. Even down to ten men they never stopped playing football, but should have been reduced to nine when the replacement keeper handled outside the box, but for some reason only received a yellow. At this point Ash were still 2-1 up. Then with the final kick off the game our forward goes clear but with the keeper to beat blasts over & game ends

Very pleased with our first half performance & attitude throughtout the game, shame we had so many booked though

Wembley will be a good team & will also take a good team to beat them, always like watching them play as they rarely play the long ball stuff

Lammas 0 V 1 Hartley

93rd minute winner sinks lammas hearts, it could of gone either way. Like we expected hartley were well organised, we missed a few players I.e brunty ( injury) ridders, deano. Not a worse feeling than losing in the 90th minute. Hartley will be up there for sure.don't think we've ever won the first game so kept the tradition alive!! This is guna be 1 hell of a rollercoster!! Gutted!!!

may have gone either way, but the hartley keeper only had to work once.

Lammas keeper was far busier.

Totally agree TC , we should of worked him more, Coxy kept us in thr game at times, we had too many shots off target and should of worked him, Baxter had shot flying over left, right and centre, credit to hartley, we always knew they'd be good but if you don't go into every season believing you can win the league then why play the game, early early early doors, relishing the challenge! Maybe shane rideout will finally get us a goal!!

A game of few chances and what there were fell better to Hartley. Coxy in goal for Lammas M.O.M . Yes a 93rd minute winner but thats football.

As for Lammas it really is a case of time, we have new players coming in and still have players out injured. August will be a hard month but alot more positives than negatives today.

Mole Valley 2-6 Guildford City

As said earlier, entertaining game, with both keepers making a string of excellent saves.

As with last years home game, we found ourselves 2-0 after about 10 minutes, and dragged ourselves back into the game through a penalty and a tap in.

Two goals in the final couple of minutes of the half gave Guildford the upper hand.

Second half was scrappy to start with, we had chance to pull level, but Hall made a couple of blinders, and Guildford killed game with 20 to go.

Last goal was scored in the final minute.

Positives for us - well, our keeper was excellent, we showed a bit of character to come back from two goals down, we won't play Guildford every week.

Wars 0-0 frimley very frustrating day for wars IMO should have been 3-4 up by half time,but chances wasn't converted,frimley was camped inside their half for most of the first half and fair play too them they parked the bus well.second half wars tried to false the play and was getting frustrated,frimley had the odd counter attack but never led to anything.a disappointing result but a point on the board roll on guernsey next Saturday

I knew it was going to be a hard game with about 7 starting there 1st game for us and in the 1st half it was all wars but 2nd half we came more into the game and in last 20 could of nicked 1.

I played 3 at the back so talk of parking bus is a bit much more like under the cosh.

still building a side but any side going to wars and getting a draw would be happy.

good lucky

Good performance from South Park at Windsor today. Came back from one down to draw thanks to Scott Robson goal. However should have been in front before O'Toole scored for Windsor. Had enough chances to win the game. Would have been happy with a point before kick off but disappointed we did not get all three with our performance today.

Cove 1 v Epsom 2 (Mark Jarman 2)

A fair result with Epsom having most of the play,but as mentioned earlier on this thread it will be interesting to see what Cove do about the behavior of there left back,first a dreadful late tackle, followed by a punch to an Epsom player who had his hands by his side(very brave)

Dessie should have said hi. Will your club take any action against the supporter from your side who entered the field of play during the incident ?

Windsor 1-1 south park

South Park dominated for long periods and should have won the game easily. BlueandWhiteArmy scored on his full debut on a perfect playing surface in a Ryman standard ground. Quote from their manager: 'I am more than delighted with a point'.

The team have stayed in Windsor and are clubbing as we speak. I'm picking them up at 2.30am in the bus. Wish me luck!

The team have stayed in Windsor and are clubbing as we speak. I'm picking them up at 2.30am in the bus. Wish me luck!

LOL, fair play to South Park, that looks like a very creditable result all things told. Make sure you park that properly and avoid the M25!

LOL, fair play to South Park, that looks like a very creditable result all things told. Make sure you park that properly and avoid the M25!

I didn't think that clubbing started until the early hours?

Bookham 1 v 1 WPFC

We started our defense of our title in emphatic fashion where after 13 seconds we were 1-0 up. J Dunning got the ball on the left and went past 3 or 4 players and struck a good shot which went under the keepers body. We dominated the rest of the half and had many chances where we should have been 3 up before Bookham scored from a freekick which took a slight deflection with about 5 mins to go before half time.

The second half was much the same. We dominated and created chances which ran into double figures but their keeper pulled off some great saves as well as us missing some chances which included a missed header from the six yard box. Bookham didn't create anything apart from a chance right at the death which was saved by myself.

Overall we were pleased with the result and the fact we created so many chances but disappointed we didn't put them away and win the game in the first half.

Still we started last season with a draw and look what happened there so fingers crossed it happens again but with Guernsey's result, I think it will be very tough.

Well done Big Ant, that's a really good point today.

I watched the Lammas play today and I think a draw would of been a fair result, we needed to work there keeper more, but our forwards just didn't hit target, Hartley Witney look like they will do well this season, I think this season will be one to remember with points being dropped all over the place.

Well done Big Ant, that's a really good point today.

I watched the Lammas play today and I think a draw would of been a fair result, we needed to work there keeper more, but our forwards just didn't hit target, Hartley Witney look like they will do well this season, I think this season will be one to remember with points being dropped all over the place.

Consistency is the key draw the games you should lose and win the games you should draw, 71 points is the target...68 to go...lol

Bookham for us next week which will be tough no doubt, then an easy one against the whipping boys Frimley Green....lol