Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RIOTS!!

I want to disagree just because it couldn't possibly work that we are all agreeing. However, I can't because whats happening is more then wrong, being a young person myself I have no intention of looting or setting anything on fire, because what will it achieve other than higher taxes, insurance and a whole lot to clean up.

I get their initial points about the death and not having jobs or anything to do etc. etc. but I'm in the same position and you don't see me doing that.

I totally agree with pulling out of Europe and bringing back our troops. Right now these youths are achieving a bigger movement for the BNP, because most of the rioters we see on tv are black, sorry to say and its making people want to become and independent country. Coming out of Europe and bringing back troops two of the BNPs main points. So even those non raciest people are very quickly going to turn to the BNP through anger and despair.

Im not sure their looking far enough forward to see the implication of these actions that are so clear to me, and I'm meant to be the one who can't see what my actions do haha.cheesy%20(2).gif

Enough of my morning rant I hope everyone is ok and that all the games go ahead. There is already doubt over the england match and the cricket.

Edited by jackd

apart from travel I hope games at our level go ahead, but the big games will go, takes too many police.

Plus I think there will be a bit of payback when the football thugs go to spurs on Saturday ,or Wembley, cant get a pint because their boozer has been ransacked

Targets will be the tracksuited wanna be gangstas, irrespective of race etc. I know its wrong but I see it happening.

Like others Im absolutely sickened. My teenage daughter thought it ok that people were ransacking the off licence but was very scared with all the fires.

She was getting these blackberry messages, target redhill at ten etc etc.

They dont see the consequence of their actions, or they just dont care.

I could rant on forever, didn't sleep at all last night as Dean was out doing his bit. he got in at 6.45 had an hours kip and went to work shattered.

i have been saying for years (and many others too) that we are now a selfish uncaring society.

You have the wannabe gangstas and when you look at some of the parents, the stereotype shaven headed tattoed morons with their terriers in tow it;'s little wonder !!!! This has been coming for a long time and believe me now it will happen more and more often. Whenever there's half an excuse this will happen. Mmmmmm wonder what Enoch Powell would be saying if he were still alive !!!!!!!!

With you Dobbo I have to say.

I am afraid it is just part of the Do Gooder society.

Reasons for Riots = Man with gun shot dead by police.

Comments about riots = Police not doing enough.

So we go back. Police do not shoot man. Man goes and shoots someone. Police to blame

Riots happen. Police go in heavy handed. Looter gets killed. Relatives sue police.

If you carry a gun expect to be shot. If you burn and loot expect to be dealt with severley and do not complain if you get injured.

Lets get away from this nonsense about human rights for these people. Once you do not consider others human rights you lose all claims yourself.

She was getting these blackberry messages, target redhill at ten etc etc.

Certainly seems to be the case that it was being organised by bbm but how does someone like your daughter get into the loop of these messages? Not being funny but I guess she must know a few yobs to hear about this.

To top a night of mayhem off I awoke this morning to find they had took advantage of the lack of policing in Purley where I live to kindly remove my catylic converter from my Ford Ranger. Phoned Ford and can expect a bill of 1200 pound. What a frigging joke.

With you Dobbo I have to say.

I am afraid it is just part of the Do Gooder society.

Reasons for Riots = Man with gun shot dead by police.

Comments about riots = Police not doing enough.

So we go back. Police do not shoot man. Man goes and shoots someone. Police to blame

Riots happen. Police go in heavy handed. Looter gets killed. Relatives sue police.

If you carry a gun expect to be shot. If you burn and loot expect to be dealt with severley and do not complain if you get injured.

Lets get away from this nonsense about human rights for these people. Once you do not consider others human rights you lose all claims yourself.

You can blaim Blair for that one. Funny how the human rights laws came into effect whilst he was in power and his wife was/is a human rights lawyer!!

Was watching it unfold on the news last night with my gf dad, who has just recently retired from the force. Basically said that since the human rights laws came in, it took the power away from the police, as they can't be too heavy handed, as it effects the human rights of the criminal...........what a load of sh*t!!

To top a night of mayhem off I awoke this morning to find they had took advantage of the lack of policing in Purley where I live to kindly remove my catylic converter from my Ford Ranger. Phoned Ford and can expect a bill of 1200 pound. What a frigging joke.

IM AFRAID THATS PIKIES OR TRAVELLERS MATE BEEN DOING LOADS ROUND WHERE I WORK RECENTLY THEY WERE NICKING DIESEL BUT WERE CAUGHT IN THE ACT THE FECKERS

Prob like any normal day in Staines/Stanwell :smilewinkgrin:

IM FROM STANWELL DRINK IN STAINES BUT I WAS IN CROYDON LAST NIGHT HELPING MYSELF TO A COUPLA PLASMA'S ;) AS THOSE TWO AREAS WERE RELATIVELY QUIET ;)

I SAY CATCH THE FECKERS STICK EM ON FRONTLINE IN AFGHANISTAN SEE IF THEYVE GOT [censored] THEN

SERIOUS NOTE TO THOSE IN AN AROUND ANY AREAS HIT THAT READ THIS BE SAFE THIS REALLY IS A TIME TO WATCH YOUR OWN BACK ASWELL AS THE WIFE AN KIDS!!!

IM AFRAID THATS PIKIES OR TRAVELLERS MATE BEEN DOING LOADS ROUND WHERE I WORK RECENTLY THEY WERE NICKING DIESEL BUT WERE CAUGHT IN THE ACT THE FECKERS

Obviously off work today and just looking at my 5 year old lad playing footy in my garden and wondering what the feck is it gonna be like when he is a teen. We will be in some quiet villge in spain by then hopefully. Its bollox.

DISTGUSTING AND DISGRACEFUL !

These so-called yobs, thugs, hoodies, gangstas (ha ha) whatever you want to call them are COWARDS..........note it's school holidays, what else better to do so lets get on the bandwagon !

I have mentioned this before on previous threads on this site. Jail is comfort for these w*****s, they have no respect for other peoples lives and businesses, but do you HONESTLY think they give a damn........of course not ! Lets loot, steal some jewellery, plasma TV , cd players ... infact anything so they can get their drug fix or buy drugs to give to young kids...nice! They have no respect for other peoples businesses which is their life and people are now out of work !

F*****G get a job lazy b*****ds, but no, lets burgle a house get a bit of cash or whatever from good honest working people who at the best of times struggle themselves just to get their drug fix or to sell drugs !

If this went on in Europe, water cannons, batons, rubber bullets the police there don't care, they sort the source of the problem then deal with what happens in the aftermath. These yobs know the police can't hurt them so take advantage........change the law !

Let it be known, the worse thing this country have ever done is STOP National Service, trust me that would sort out these scumbags !. As I said, prison is too nice, infact some would call it home for them it's that nice and comfortable !

SO ANNOYED AND FEEL SO SORRY FOR GOOD HONEST PEOPLE AND FAMILIES !

@bomaya

yes she does know some undesirables from Merstham , Redhill etc.

As I said she thought robbing the offy was funny and ok.

I mentioned about the staff and what would happen if she was working there that night.

I think her attitude changed last night when the fires started and I told her to check out of her bedroom window to see if she could see the flames.

funny til its happening to you......

While alot of people say put the scum on the front line,I for one am proud of our army,why would we want people fighting for our country who blatantly hate the place??

Agreed - the Armed Forces are certainly not the place for the rioters and nor is the return of national service as a means to 'sort them out' - far better a volunteer than a pressed man and I certainly wouldn't want any of them wearing uniform.

In here defence I was getting similar messages, but you sometimes can't help the views of your mates or companions. As long as she realises that it is wrong and that her actions would have consequences its fine. This is a prime example of how it should be and how I believe thespursfan has don't it; A teenager believes something is right when it is not, there parents guide them to there mistake and show them whats right and expected of them. Then the teenagers learnt a lesson, their parents done their job and society is happy.

Everyone is going looting to get free stuff and apple have just sent me an email to say I can spend £40 online because they messed me about with emails regarding my new laptop. The incident wasn't worth £40 but might as well take it because being patient and doing things legally gets you rewarded.

While alot of people say put the scum on the front line,I for one am proud of our army,why would we want people fighting for our country who blatantly hate the place??

Agreed - the Armed Forces are certainly not the place for the rioters and nor is the return of national service as a means to 'sort them out' - far better a volunteer than a pressed man and I certainly wouldn't want any of them wearing uniform.

I hear your comments Gluck, but sorry I have to disagree on this one. I know many a young lad who said they could never be changed from being a disgruntled yob. They learn discipline and respect which none of these scumbags have. Yes, they will try to beat the system, but will fail no matter how hard they try. You would be surpised how much these yobs change after National Service, they actually come out decent young men and have a real realism about life in general. I know of many, many cases Gluck trust me !

This country has become an easy touch with this Human Rights thing, easy immigration, easy NHS possibilities.............so are you surprised we have this problem ! As a country we need to start being tougher like we were in the days gone by, when you could leave your front door open without any fear.....remember !

Edited by NICE GUY

I will be speaking to league officials today, a few of my players will be getting trams or trains, their and back, I’m not prepared to have them put at risk.

Was out in Croydon last night,I didn't feel anymore threatened than usual.So by taking that stance the people who caused the riots win.Fact the Police and Council in Croydon, knew about what was going to happen yesterday at 2 pm ish.What planning did they make,they informed Business's in Centrale and the Whitgift Centre,their jewel in the crown.And had most of their Officers locking it down.Not a shop was damaged in that area.They left the rest of the Community to their own devices.So fear locks in,when will it be safe to travel,shall I go to Whyteleafe tonight,of Course I will.Will it be safe for Sandhurst to visit on Saturday?DONT LET THE B*stards BEAT YOU.