Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19/11/2011 scores, results etc

Watched an hour of the Spelthorne v Eversley game. Thought Spelthorne looked dangerous out wide and worked very hard to win the ball back. Thoroughly deserved their win.

Not sure I agree that we tried to get nasty. Both sides were quite physical,but nothing malicious.

Good luck to Spelthorne for the remainder of the season, they look like a very good addition to the league.

Im shocked that hartley wintney drew with s kilburn last week we played em yesterday an they were not a good side , saying that tho there was no trouble at all yest regarding there behaviour on an off the pitch!!!

Wood v Dorking Report Here - http://www.clubwebsi.../report/2806382

Only one sub? Is this because of injuries or players suspended/left?

Do you not have a reserve or U18 team to call upon?

We had two cry offs on Saturday morning for...ahem..."injuries".

14 players went with our reserves to Crawley Down (lost 1-4) where they were all likely to get involved as opposed to bench warming.

One or two may be involved at badshot Lea next week. They are finding Suburban Premier B a little tough this season.

We have had four or five "1st team" players leave in the past couple of weeks who were not committed to what we are trying to achieve at CWUFC.

In my opinion they are no real loss; no point in staying around if you aren't happy.

Our under 18 youth team are all "1st yearers" (15 or 16 years, the odd 17 year old) and most have dual registration with another lower Saturday club (who are keen to join the CCL next season - I cannot name the club or Whitelaw will tick me off). They have lost all 5 league games in the SYL so far, but they did beat Cobham 5-2 on Thursday in the county cup and played very well including two superb goals. They are improving but not ready for CCL this season.

The geography of our club means we find it difficult to attract dedicated club players even though we have had over 60 enquiries this season via our website.

A lot of players (and some clubs!) have a misconceived picture of our club which is unfair. We are trying to build a firm base to move the club forwards. Our current 1st team players are great guys who give their all for us on the field.

Hope this helps?

CC, would one of those players left in the last couple of weeks who were not committed to CW, would that be a Jimmy Davies as he hasn't played since the beginning of August or is he injured ?

Jimmy played against Guildford on 4th November!!!

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/Players/view/1928440

Redrup, Baxter, James, O Connor and Rideout are capable of playing Prem and The league above in my opinion.

I really hope Lammas go up this year.

I'll have a pint of what ur on mate........... Although I hope they do go up.

Redrup, Baxter, James, O Connor and Rideout are capable of playing Prem and The league above in my opinion.

I'll have a pint of what ur on mate........... Although I hope they do go up.

Weebs.. so you dont think any of the above could play above Div 1?

Redrup, Baxter, James, O Connor and Rideout

are capable of playing Prem and The league above in my opinion.

I'll have a pint of what ur on mate...........

Although I hope they do go up.

Weebs.. so you dont think any of the above could play above Div 1?

You could redders but your attitude would let you down not ability , james is same mould as you rideout could an baxter has ,above prem i dont think so, bruntys played higher also

Edited by newby marvel

Could maybe play above DIV 1 ..... But having watched a few games at DIV 1 and the players mentioned then maybe not above Prem.

Ask Chesham what they think of these players, I've watched Chertsey, Ashford and Bedfont this year and the quality was poor. I think Newby has it right when he said that it's all about individuals attitudes and application, look at the players we had at AKA Weeble, Lee Hadley, Jason, John, Joe Dyatt and Steve Mathews could all played higher and got a nice few quid for there troubles but didn't have the application.

my honest reason would be duncs is that were very good mates on and off the pitch and some of us have been playing together for years, whether it be school or sunday football. personally for me lammas is convenient for me, only down the road and ive been there for 4 years. we should be in the prem anyway if it werent for floodlights!!!!!!

Edited by Redrup No2

my honest reason would be duncs is that were very good mates on and off the pitch and some of us have been playing together for years, whether it be school or sunday football. personally for me lammas is convenient for me, only down the road and ive been there for 4 years. we should be in the prem anyway if it werent for floodlights!!!!!!

thats great Redders and i am pleased that you all get on so well some would call it player power but if it suits Lammas then go with it,I know quite a few players that have come into the CCL Prem and have been shocked by how fit you need to be.ask Brunty he struggles with ithow do you think you would do in the Prem I think your manager is a big plus for you as like myself he has won it a few times and knows what it takes.

all i want to know is whats wrong with it! because ive been sent off a few times doesnt mean anything. would you say stuart bamford couldnt play higher because attitude wise i dont see us much difference from each other.