Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19/11/2011 scores, results etc

if think we would hold our own duncs, look at hanworth villa now, they went up when we should of and now there a different class now. maybe we could of been like that but have a job to get out of div 1.you get used to the pace after the more games you play.

Think Ellers was talking about the playing with mates attitude as opposed to attitude you are talking of.

Not sure you are quite in Stuarts league ability wise however. A few years back he was one if the top defenders at Step 4.

oh dont get me wrong Stu is a different class, played with him at ashford, he shouldnt be playing at this level. i meant we had the same type of attitude, always put in tackles but get the odd red. nice bloke too. you might be right about what ellers was saying. ive always been one to go play with my mates, pretty laid back.

my honest reason would be duncs is that were very good mates on and off the pitch and some of us have been playing together for years, whether it be school or sunday football. personally for me lammas is convenient for me, only down the road and ive been there for 4 years. we should be in the prem anyway if it werent for floodlights!!!!!!

thats great Redders and i am pleased that you all get on so well some would call it player power but if it suits Lammas then go with it,I know quite a few players that have come into the CCL Prem and have been shocked by how fit you need to be.ask Brunty he struggles with ithow do you think you would do in the Prem I think your manager is a big plus for you as like myself he has won it a few times and knows what it takes.

Would agree fitness is a big difference but Wouldn't say I struggled Duncs .. Level 17 on the bleep test I remember at Cove. :)

That's exactly what I meant Surrey Finest, Redrup was offered the chance to go down to Bedfont Town pre season but didn't take it, despite being more than capable, but I must say if it was not for Redders contacts this season I do not think Lammas would be doing as good as they are. Redders is top lad and IMO the best right back in the Div 1 with the best Shank in the league! Lol!

oh come on Redders you know who i am!!! or do you???? agree with phil, Jamie has the ability to play higher without doubt but as his says he wants to play with his mates. which will never get you anywhere in life. i think you read the attitude bit the wrong way Reds as phil said. surprised to see any shanks from him on dorkings pitch. was superb tho.

my honest reason would be duncs is that were very good mates on and off the pitch and some of us have been playing together for years, whether it be school or sunday football. personally for me lammas is convenient for me, only down the road and ive been there for 4 years. we should be in the prem anyway if it werent for floodlights!!!!!!

thats great Redders and i am pleased that you all get on so well some would call it player power but if it suits Lammas then go with it,I know quite a few players that have come into the CCL Prem and have been shocked by how fit you need to be.ask Brunty he struggles with ithow do you think you would do in the Prem I think your manager is a big plus for you as like myself he has won it a few times and knows what it takes.

Would agree fitness is a big difference but Wouldn't say I struggled Duncs .. Level 17 on the bleep test I remember at Cove. :)

Level 17 was a great effort Brunty but I have to question the measured distance. It was Koo and Duncs measuring out the bleep test remember. Thick as!!

:P

good win today after going a goal down to a thunderbolt from the feltham right back. 2 from Ben Dillon got our noses in front and then both sides had a player sent off just before the break. Mike Lee saw red by grabbing the feltham no.8 in retaliation to being bitten, not a nibble, a proper bite that left nasty teeth marks in his shoulder. The 8 saw red as well. A 3rd from Dillon in the 2nd half sealed the points.

Fair play to the feltham chairman who told the 8 he would not be welcome back at feltham.

The referee and assistants both had good games and referee was very apologetic for having to send our player off but obviously had no choice. He did say he would write in his report the reason for retaliation and commended our player for not punching the feltham 8 which the ref said he would have done if it happened to him.

Was good to be back on the combined league as this was my first appointment since September when I refereed Cobham V Bedfont...

Would like to say well done to the other 20 players for keeping calm and not making things explode normally when you get all 22 players involved in situations there are a stack of cards to be given but there was no other incidents to come from this one which is good. All the other players seemed to be trying to keep the peace which was good to see...

Also any news on the Feltham number 9 who went off with what looked a serious injury?

all i want to know is whats wrong with it! because ive been sent off a few times doesnt mean anything. would you say stuart bamford couldnt play higher because attitude wise i dont see us much difference from each other.

redders stuart is head an shoulders above you attitude wise played with him for two seasons an attitude wise no one ive played with barring webby at cambo and gavin bamford also in the same bracket comes close an is the best defender in the division by a country mile he has played higher although there is a similarity in the fact about you playing with mates is that stu always plays with his brother lol there like the chuckle brothers but very good to work with it .

all i want to know is whats wrong with it! because ive been sent off a few times doesnt mean anything. would you say stuart bamford couldnt play higher because attitude wise i dont see us much difference from each other.

redders stuart is head an shoulders above you attitude wise played with him for two seasons an attitude wise no one ive played with barring webby at cambo and gavin bamford also in the same bracket comes close an is the best defender in the division by a country mile he has played higher although there is a similarity in the fact about you playing with mates is that stu always plays with his brother lol there like the chuckle brothers but very good to work with it .

Thats you in the team for sat mate ;)

Thats you in the team for sat mate ;)

If i was fit first name on sheet mate , well behind stu an gavin lol

apologies ellers i thought you meant because i get sent off sometimes. 4-5-1 i will find out who you are. bet its you nathan wharf!

think the clue was in the baby .......................nathan wharf is on the forum hmmm jurys out but not very good sat was the first game hes watched lol

in my heyday level 18 was easily achieved i only stopped as it got boring ..................................honestly :rolleyes:

Reds, Brunts etc.... I like 'playing with my mates' scenario is mainly what the CCL is all about I'm afraid.

That is fine if players want to play that way, its a glorified Sunday morning team mentallity, with players having no personal ambition.

What you are waiting for Reds, Brunts is to get promoted with Lammas to play CCL Premier, what happens if you don't get promoted, have another season and try again, and if you fail next next season, there's always the season after.....get my point ?

It does my head in to see quality players waste their ability (and there are loads I know) on not wanting to improve themselves, just play with their mates, have a good time (no objection) and just trundle along in CCL Div. 1 being a big fish in a small bowl. I have not seen you play, but where's your ambition along with many others I know........it's really strange ?

I give you examples: Phil Page and Danny Bennett, ex: Dorking, Croydon now playing for Farnboro' they didn't get to Farnboro' playing with their mates.........I hope my comments may bring a different dimension and attitude to all players who read this, 'cos it's only YOU that drives oneself on, (if you want to) again tho' if your happy playing with your mates fine, but there will come a time in your life when you'll say, if only I............ by then it's gonna be too late. Think seriously lads...........

Brunts, 17 on the bleep test at Cove...................how long ago was that now..........lol ?

Reds, Brunts etc.... I like 'playing with my mates' scenario is mainly what the CCL is all about I'm afraid.

That is fine if players want to play that way, its a glorified Sunday morning team mentallity, with players having no personal ambition.

What you are waiting for Reds, Brunts is to get promoted with Lammas to play CCL Premier, what happens if you don't get promoted, have another season and try again, and if you fail next next season, there's always the season after.....get my point ?

It does my head in to see quality players waste their ability (and there are loads I know) on not wanting to improve themselves, just play with their mates, have a good time (no objection) and just trundle along in CCL Div. 1 being a big fish in a small bowl. I have not seen you play, but where's your ambition along with many others I know........it's really strange ?

I give you examples: Phil Page and Danny Bennett, ex: Dorking, Croydon now playing for Farnboro' they didn't get to Farnboro' playing with their mates.........I hope my comments may bring a different dimension and attitude to all players who read this, 'cos it's only YOU that drives oneself on, (if you want to) again tho' if your happy playing with your mates fine, but there will come a time in your life when you'll say, if only I............ by then it's gonna be too late. Think seriously lads...........

Brunts, 17 on the bleep test at Cove...................how long ago was that now..........lol ?

I make you wrong on that one, Bennett has always played with his mates, probably could of played higher years ago if he didnt have to follow Leacock around for years.

I make you wrong on that one, Bennett has always played with his mates, probably could of played higher years ago if he didnt have to follow Leacock around for years.

That maybe so Molly, but my point is where is he now with Leacock at Farnboro' !

I totally agree with everything youve said here ........................ambition is the word of the day you can always go down but you cant always go up.................