Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

ok lets see if we can add a couple more I think Steve Duff is coming home for Christmas and i will tap up Meps and Sam Cobbett

Best get him on this site quick then mate so he is a fans focus member....

I fort I'd break the news to the mrs that I would be playing a charity match on my sons 4th birthday and let's just say my ears are still ringing... So unfortunately I'm gonna have to give this game a miss guys

All the best

I fort I'd break the news to the mrs that I would be playing a charity match on my sons 4th birthday and let's just say my ears are still ringing... So unfortunately I'm gonna have to give this game a miss guys

All the best

Phil,thought you wore the Trousers in your House,wuss.S.O.S to Nut 250 get your boots cleaned,their dropping like flies.Lawrie Shennan is a member,someone at Hanworth have a word in his ear please,not that we are desperate like.Please Lawrie.

Spoke to 1 of the lads playing for bed font and they have a decent team! Probably would smash the perm!!

Woulda thought you would be right up for this as bedfont play lammas the week after.

Reports say bedfonts left winger would never beat you LOL ;) :bolt:

All the best

Told ya you wouldnt beat stoney mate lol

In other words..... BTK's are not allowed to play charity matches incase injury could keep you out of important conference south matches :-)

He heard I was gonna knobble him m8

The team so far (based on positions played in last match or new players replacing unavailable):

GK - DMC

RB - YV

LB - Wingman

CB - Brunty

CB - Wattsy

RM - Cardona7

LM -

CM - JJ (Skipper)

CM - Hoggie

ST -

ST - Spencer9

Redrup to RB, doesn't have to play 90 mins if he is worried about his stamina.

Players unavailable:

Shifty

Eddo

Gilesy08

BlueAndWhiteArmy

BorrelisBarMaids

Pagey

Not confirmed etc :

Terrence Collina

Molly

Farleigh Fox

Milesy

Spoke to 1 of the lads playing for bed font and they have a decent team! Probably would smash the perm!!

Woulda thought you would be right up for this as bedfont play lammas the week after.

you heard right missing link! thw inger wouldnt get past!!! lol!! but ive just found out that im banned for the Bedfont game!! im gutted!! looks like il be watching on the sidelines with newby!!

you heard right missing link! thw inger wouldnt get past!!! lol!! but ive just found out that im banned for the Bedfont game!! im gutted!! looks like il be watching on the sidelines with newby!!

sidelines ? that game im not missing looks like ill be the best rb on show ;)

calling milesy surely your playing................

Just to keep you all updated, we have clearance for this match by the Middlesex FA. If you have any issues or questions please feel free to PM me. We would like to have a squad of at least 16 for this match and hopefully we can keep it to forum members but I know it's a tricky time of year.

Ohh and Tristan can referee this match if he wants :rolleyes:

Edited by Young Veteran

Just to keep you all updated, we have clearance for this match by the Middlesex FA. If you have any issues or questions please feel free to PM me. We would like to have a squad of at least 16 for this match and hopefully we can keep it to forum members but I know it's a tricky time of year.

Ohh and Tristan can referee this match if he wants :rolleyes:

All good with me. With JJ in centre-mid, I can feel the buzzing in my ears already! ;)

All the best

Phil,thought you wore the Trousers in your House,wuss.S.O.S to Nut 250 get your boots cleaned,their dropping like flies.Lawrie Shennan is a member,someone at Hanworth have a word in his ear please,not that we are desperate like.Please Lawrie.

i will have a word with him smudge there is also bainsy who is a forum member will let you know on both