Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

Just to keep you all updated, we have clearance for this match by the Middlesex FA. If you have any issues or questions please feel free to PM me. We would like to have a squad of at least 16 for this match and hopefully we can keep it to forum members but I know it's a tricky time of year.

Ohh and Tristan can referee this match if he wants :rolleyes:

All good with me. With JJ in centre-mid, I can feel the buzzing in my ears already! ;)

Its a nice buzzing though isnt it.

I fort I'd break the news to the mrs that I would be playing a charity match on my sons 4th birthday and let's just say my ears are still ringing... So unfortunately I'm gonna have to give this game a miss guys

All the best

Phil,thought you wore the Trousers in your House,wuss.S.O.S to Nut 250 get your boots cleaned,their dropping like flies.Lawrie Shennan is a member,someone at Hanworth have a word in his ear please,not that we are desperate like.Please Lawrie.

i will have a word with him smudge there is also bainsy who is a forum member will let you know on both

Top man Foxyhills,looks as though we will need all the help we can get,just wondering if we will have any supporters turning up.It is for Charity after all,and I know what a generous bunch our posters are!!!!!!!

Lads....After telling the Mrs about this day and seeing if she would like to attend I was greeting with a sour face and bit of a telling off!

An early Christmas present to fly home over this weekend to watch Newcastle V Swansea with VIP tickets awaits me over this weekend. We won't be home until the Sunday at 2pm, before she's arranged for us to go to the stock cars at Wimbledon in the evening.

Typical, the first match I was busy with family, I was ill in the summer and now I am being whisked off! Was buzzing for this game as I've not played for a while, but my FF XI debut will have to wait again :angry: :(

I fort I'd break the news to the mrs that I would be playing a charity match on my sons 4th birthday and let's just say my ears are still ringing... So unfortunately I'm gonna have to give this game a miss guys

All the best

Phil,thought you wore the Trousers in your House,wuss.S.O.S to Nut 250 get your boots cleaned,their dropping like flies.Lawrie Shennan is a member,someone at Hanworth have a word in his ear please,not that we are desperate like.Please Lawrie.

i will have a word with him smudge there is also bainsy who is a forum member will let you know on both

Top man Foxyhills,looks as though we will need all the help we can get,just wondering if we will have any supporters turning up.It is for Charity after all,and I know what a generous bunch our posters are!!!!!!!

couldnt we get it aired on jackie or time radio smudge? heard slough an others on these stations before? ill ave a look if i get a chance today see if they can air itas for chhhhhharity though has anyone come to a descision of which one as obviously better to know before i try to contact them???? maybe put a poll on here to see which just a thought fellas??

Better pop into town and buy some dubbin........now, where are those bloody boots !!!!

Edited by spy

I'm gutted mate, me and you at the back would been decent!

couldnt we get it aired on jackie or time radio smudge? heard slough an others on these stations before? ill ave a look if i get a chance today see if they can air itas for chhhhhharity though has anyone come to a descision of which one as obviously better to know before i try to contact them???? maybe put a poll on here to see which just a thought fellas??

thats a good ideaaa, newby.

They should allow it, seen as though its for charity!

I HAVE A SOURCE WHO WILL GET THE GAME AIRED ON JACKIE RADIO SO FELLAS NEED TO START DECIDING WHICH CHARITY SO THAT WE CAN PUT THE GAME OUT THERE FOR ALL TO MAYBE COME WATCH..........

I HAVE A SOURCE WHO WILL GET THE GAME AIRED ON JACKIE RADIO SO FELLAS NEED TO START DECIDING WHICH CHARITY SO THAT WE CAN PUT THE GAME OUT THERE FOR ALL TO MAYBE COME WATCH..........

Thats going to be a very hard thing to decide, Newby !!

I'm sure all concerned will have different views, so as someone who is not connected, might I suggest a vote thread ?

Winner gets the cash !

Just a thought.

any ideas on a charity fellas? so we can try an air it on a station? or has somebody alreadydone this?????

Newby, I've been busy today at work so not had a chance to reply.

JJ suggested Macmillan and I suggested C-R-Y. Later when I get a minute I will post links to both as they are worth a read. They are the only two suggestions we have had so that is what we can donate to. :)

Okay, chosen charities will be :

http://www.c-r-y.org.uk/

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Home.aspx

Staff :

Smudge (In charge)

TRS (Videographer)

Duncs (Team Management)

Weeble (Team Management)

Spy (Team Management)

Officials :

Mewcenary (Referee)

Dale (Assistant)

One official required

The kit will be supplied by Bedfont Sports. Thanks to Terry Reader for all his help, he is a Star and deserves a pat on the back for all his help in getting this game organised.

The team so far :

1 - DMC

2 - Newby (50/50)

3 - Wingman

4 - Brunty

5 - Milesy (50/50)

6 - Cardona7

7 - tel fen

8 - JJ (Skipper)

9 - Hoggie

10 - YV

11 - Spencer9

12 - loop (50/50)

13 - Rideout (50/50)

14 - Gary James (50/50)

15 - Pistol1606 (50/50)

Need confirmations soon guys please.

Just to advise that a short piece about the game appeared in the Middlesex County FA's weekly bulletin today. This gets sent to MCFA Staff, Directors, Councillors and the Secretaries of Senior & Intermediate Clubs and Leagues affiliated to the Middlesex FA. Good Luck!

Just to advise that a short piece about the game appeared in the Middlesex County FA's weekly bulletin today. This gets sent to MCFA Staff, Directors, Councillors and the Secretaries of Senior & Intermediate Clubs and Leagues affiliated to the Middlesex FA. Good Luck!

:rolleyes:

Newby's playing for us? How does that work?

Haha, thats supposed to be Redrup, sorry. Well spotted Trevor. It's been a long day.

Okay, chosen charities will be :

http://www.c-r-y.org.uk/

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Home.aspx

Staff :

Smudge (In charge)

TRS (Videographer)

Duncs (Team Management)

Weeble (Team Management)

Spy (Team Management)

Officials :

Mewcenary (Referee)

Dale (Assistant)

One official required

The kit will be supplied by Bedfont Sports. Thanks to Terry Reader for all his help, he is a Star and deserves a pat on the back for all his help in getting this game organised.

The team so far :

1 - DMC

2 - Redrup (50/50)

3 - Wingman

4 - Brunty

5 - Milesy (50/50)

6 - Cardona7

7 - tel fen

8 - JJ (Skipper)

9 - Hoggie

10 - YV

11 - Spencer9