Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

Won't be able to make this one as have massive hang over as my birthday 17th. If u want roll on roll off subs I'm sure I could have a word with my friend sure he would be happy to help for charity

I'll happily step aside if you need someone who will allow roll on/roll off subs. I'm affiliated to Surrey, and that in combination with being on the promotion scheme this year, means I really can't bend / break any of the rules. That would be a quick way of kissing all my work this season goodbye!

I'll monitor this thread though so that I can make an appropriate donation once the charity(s) are decided.

Its very simple people.....

Roll on roll off subs are not allowed.

Naming more than 5 subs is allowed as it is a charity/friendly match, There will be NO referee assessors there so all we need to do is

when someone comes off, we just re-sub them on later in the game. There will be no official team sheet so lets all stop worrying about it and applying pressure to Mewwy who is doing the match for charity. Mewwy did not say he would report a team for not obeying the rules and as long as we do the subs on the QT it shouldnt be a problem.

Hmm.

I just spoke (well, emailed) Mark at Surrey FA and he has confirmed directly with me that roll-on / roll-off subs are NOT PERMITTED.

As I have maintained previously, you can have as many substitutes as you like.... but once someone is substituted, their game is over!

(The question Smudge apparently asked was, "Can you have more than three subs", hence the confusion)

Now you have clarity!

Well it is a clarity match

Prefer a good port myself.

P'raps Guernsey could fly a few of their stars over ?

I'm 50/50

Silly thing to state, Red, me old mate !!!!!

Could make you a bi-s..........................

:bolt:

The team so far (based on positions played in last match or new players replacing unavailable):

GK - DMC

RB - YV

LB - Wingman

CB - Brunty

CB - Wattsy

RM - Cardona7

LM -

CM - JJ (Skipper)

CM -

ST - Pagey87

ST - Spencer9

Redrup to RB, doesn't have to play 90 mins if he is worried about his stamina.

Players unavailable:

Shifty

Eddo

Gilesy08

BlueAndWhiteArmy

BorrelisBarMaids

Not confirmed etc :

Terrence Collina

Molly

Farleigh Fox

Milesy

Edited by Young Veteran

So I don't even make the unavailable list these days Blimey my career is well and truly over ,

All based on the previous attendance nut, will be good to see you there. Your in the vets catagory with me nowadays anyway.

Spoke to 1 of the lads playing for bed font and they have a decent team! Probably would smash the perm!!

Was you out on the piss last night j or has newby got a coach load from liverpool on the way to bedfont?

Spoke to 1 of the lads playing for bed font and they have a decent team! Probably would smash the perm!!

Was you out on the piss last night j or has newby got a coach load from liverpool on the way to bedfont?

Ah, ah, calm down, calm down!!!

The team so far (based on positions played in last match or new players replacing unavailable):

GK - DMC

RB - Redrup

LB - Wingman

CB - Brunty

CB - Wattsy

RM - Cardona7

LM -

CM - JJ (Skipper)

CM - YV

ST - Pagey87

ST - Spencer9

Hoping to have Rideout and Gary James if they can make it.

Players unavailable:

Shifty

Eddo

Gilesy08

BlueAndWhiteArmy

BorrelisBarMaids

Nut250

Not confirmed etc :

Terrence Collina

Molly

Farleigh Fox

Milesy

Il have to let you know on the 12th, YV, (results of a scan) but if I can't play, il be down there to cheer on the team!