Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 2nd scores

bomaya

Camberley v Farnham (6-0)

Thought Camberley were very good today, movement up front was unplayable at times. In my opinion, the officials did well however; the referee made a mistake in sending off the Farnham skipper, if that's a booking then he should be booking everyone who commits a foul and we would end up with 5v5!!!

Farnham got to regroup and grind out a result.

Egham Town 3-1 Hanworth Villa

Strange game where Villa had loads of chances, whereas Egham scored from most of theirs. Sarnies took the lead with a nicely worked goal following a free kick and doubled it shortly after from a corner. They went 3-0 up in the second half with their only real chance of the half, again following a free kick. Villa pulled one back late on but they will put this one down as an off day.

Also took in Chertsey v Fleet after, which was a poor spectacle with Fleet coming out 2-0 winners after two late goals.

Sorry did not realise Cherstey were CCL. Have you not got your own forum ??

THEY HAVE BUT JOHNNO JUDO DOES MORE FOR THIS SITE THAN YOU WILL EVER DO IAN M,SO FOOK OFF UNDER THE ROCK FROM WHICH YOU CAME,IS MY ADVICE IAN 5 POSTS M !!!!!!!!!

Smudge, like most normal people I am fast asleep when you are loosing the plot after a shandy or two. However I am sure JJ has made a huge contribution to this CCL site and as a player too. I have watched him at Cove many times. He has done well and moved on and now is at a higher level and good luck to him but this is a CCL forum which I enjoy reading. If I want to read about about Chertsey I will go to the relevant site, which is how it should be.

Ian, would u say it was fair to comment on chertsey after trs mentioned them in his post? I wonder what u would prefer... Me mentioning Chertsey once in a while on here, or listening to NG bicker with everyone or even another thread about guernsey??

Old and valued Friends of this great site are welcome to post whenever they like in my opinion,you with a mere 10 posts YOU are hardly going too change too many peoples minds on this.Shall we not welcome Johnno,Pagey,Weeble,Pearcey No 1,Fizzers,posts just because they have moved on too bigger things.I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

JJ can't argue with that, I suppose the post you made earlier re your game today was potentially taking fans away from CCL was the the one I did not agree with as it could have cost the CCL clubs a few pounds.

Changed your tune a bit Ian M,This site is about information to all,to make the whole Non League Football experience better,whether it saves people wasted journeys,train fares,petrol,we are a team of up to date latest info that cannot be beat,so rather than knocking,join in!!!!!!! Blimey only on me 8th pint,anyone know how Croydon got on today.

Edited by Smudge

Camberley v Farnham (6-0)

Thought Camberley were very good today, movement up front was unplayable at times. In my opinion, the officials did well however; the referee made a mistake in sending off the Farnham skipper, if that's a booking then he should be booking everyone who commits a foul and we would end up with 5v5!!!

Farnham got to regroup and grind out a result.

I agree. I was standing right next to the incident. When the player was sent off I thought it was for dissent as the foul was, well, nothing really. The dissent wasn't much either, most CCL refs allow much worse to be shouted at them without doing anything about it. When I found out after the game the second yellow was for the foul I was amazed. The only thing I could think of was that the player's first booking was only a few minutes earlier (I think!) so maybe that had a bearing on the decision.

We were 4-0 up at the time so the sending off didn't make much difference but that doesn't make it right.

Despite us scoring six I thought Farnham were better at the back than Cove last week who's defenders and goalie were poor. I still can't get over that 5-5 draw. We were awful at the back ourselves that game but should have scored ten. Still, no-one's fault but our own.

I was expecting a tougher game today though - at the away match at Farnham they were more in our faces than today. I think they're going through what we went through a few weeks ago - one win in 11 games has seen them flirting with relegation but they've got the players to get out of it - they just need some luck and a bit of confidence.

Great win today. A depleted side started very poorly but after the first half hour i'm not sure Staines created anything of note. We had a decent amount of chances in the end and can be happy with the result in the end.

Staines seemed also a wee bit light on numbers and I understand the gaffer was badly let down by some.

On another note Gary James apologised for his previous misdemeanour at the end.

I didnt play today but heard we were light on players, december was an awful month for us and today we needed a win. suprisingly were still in the race for 3rd with hartley, eversley and spelly all losing. seems like no one wants 3rd and i think that last place for promotion will go down to the last game. Glad gazz apologised to you as he really is a smashing fella and what he done was well out of character. we got to get back to winning ways quickly.

Changed your tune a bit Ian M,This site is about information to all,to make the whole Non League Football experience better,whether it saves people wasted journeys,train fares,petrol,we are a team of up to date latest info that cannot be beat,so rather than knocking,join in!!!!!!! Blimey only on me 8th pint,anyone know how Croydon got on today.

Lost 3-1 we were crap and chessington wanted to win