Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 2nd scores

bomaya

Good work newsy.

Who was Badshot no 7? Looked a handful on that viewing.

In the programme he is down as Marcus Cousins.

Pen pic: "Age 22 - Forward - Joined in July 2010. Pacy forward who joined us from Ash United. Previously played at Farnborough North End in the Wessex League and Farnham Town. Played all his junior football at Badshot Lea Youth."

Scored twice against us (one being a pen) but he was the pick of the BL players on view. No reason why he can't play at a higher level.

Good work newsy.

Pen pic: "Age 22 - Forward - Joined in July 2010. Pacy forward who joined us from Ash United. Previously played at Farnborough North End in the Wessex League and Farnham Town. Played all his junior football at Badshot Lea Youth."

Marcus Cousins is black so can safely say it wasn't him!

Mewey, we could have made our own non-league Match Of The Day with the two main games and (with apologies to Ian M) the goals from Chertsey. All we would have needed to do was club together to pay the £40,000 for Alan Hansen to provide the analysis :discobanana:

Good work newsy.

Marcus Cousins is black so can safely say it wasn't him!

Mewey, we could have made our own non-league Match Of The Day with the two main games and (with apologies to Ian M) the goals from Chertsey. All we would have needed to do was club together to pay the £40,000 for Alan Hansen to provide the analysis :discobanana:

I'm out of action at the mo do could have stepped in to discuss the games LOL!! Don't charge as much either

Firstly I can confirm that it was not Marcus Cousins as firstly he is in Ghana where he has been since the start of December. Will be back at the end of this month.

Secondly the identity of the number 7 was Jamie Hoppitt

A good three points and gradually getting everyone back

[

Great win today. A depleted side started very poorly but after the first half hour i'm not sure Staines created anything of note. We had a decent amount of chances in the end and can be happy with the result in the end.

Staines seemed also a wee bit light on numbers and I understand the gaffer was badly let down by some.

On another note Gary James apologised for his previous misdemeanour at the end.

I didnt play today but heard we were light on players, december was an awful month for us and today we needed a win. suprisingly were still in the race for 3rd with hartley, eversley and spelly all losing. seems like no one wants 3rd and i think that last place for promotion will go down to the last game. Glad gazz apologised to you as he really is a smashing fella and what he done was well out of character. we got to get back to winning ways quickly.

Reds you been drinking?

Westfield 1-0 lammas?

Great win?

Think you read it wrong mate, i didnt write we won. like GF said just replied to Henrys report!

Great win today. A depleted side started very poorly but after the first half hour i'm not sure Staines created anything of note. We had a decent amount of chances in the end and can be happy with the result in the end.

Staines seemed also a wee bit light on numbers and I understand the gaffer was badly let down by some.

On another note Gary James apologised for his previous misdemeanour at the end.

I didnt play today but heard we were light on players, december was an awful month for us and today we needed a win. suprisingly were still in the race for 3rd with hartley, eversley and spelly all losing. seems like no one wants 3rd and i think that last place for promotion will go down to the last game. Glad gazz apologised to you as he really is a smashing fella and what he done was well out of character. we got to get back to winning ways quickly.

Reds, light on players from a team with the biggest and best squad you've ever had..........what did I say a long while back !!!

NG

i werent there yesterday but understand we had 13 players and had 5 missing including myself. so 18 players isnt a bad squad. would you not agree? best squad.....No were not. remarkably were in the race for promotion with 4 defeats out of 5. i know we need to go on a run of 7 or 8 games to get us going again.

Its not always about strongest squad.

I think overall the squad at Westfield is the strongest for a good few years - however the starting 11 hasnt produced consistent enough performances every week to be right in the mix so far.

exactly like us.

Its having the right mix of players youth , middle of road an older heads when we won league at lammas we had the right mix i believe we have that at sports now but for guernsey we be top ;) damn them lol

Bedfont 2 spelthorne 1

Scorers ad turner an rick owen after spelly had taken the lead early second half through there lw jesse .

Spelly lots of the ball in posession but we soaked it up an other than there goal never looked like scoring through there lone frontman! We were awful today too much xmas pud i reckon as we were an have been playing well we couldnt string three passes together that said pisani in spelly goal was the busier keeper !! We must be better else chasing teams may catch us at buisness end of season!!

Spelly descent midfielder flatman head an shoulders for them dont waste your football with loyalty an playing with mates fella young an never gives ball away prem clubs could do with looking at him !!! Spelly will beat teams at the top glad weve playe em twice an id say a lucky 4 pts of them as both times we were poor .

Good luck for remainder of season spelthorne

newby the midfieder flatman is the son of the manager thats why he is there mate ;)

Bedfont 2 spelthorne 1

Scorers ad turner an rick owen after spelly had taken the lead early second half through there lw jesse .

Spelly lots of the ball in posession but we soaked it up an other than there goal never looked like scoring through there lone frontman! We were awful today too much xmas pud i reckon as we were an have been playing well we couldnt string three passes together that said pisani in spelly goal was the busier keeper !! We must be better else chasing teams may catch us at buisness end of season!!

Spelly descent midfielder flatman head an shoulders for them dont waste your football with loyalty an playing with mates fella young an never gives ball away prem clubs could do with looking at him !!! Spelly will beat teams at the top glad weve playe em twice an id say a lucky 4 pts of them as both times we were poor .

newby the midfieder flatman is the son of the manager thats why he is there mate ;)

Flatman Senior was a very good target man........ his son will be as good but not as a striker........ he will eventually play higher providing he doesn't want to play with his mates..........lol !!!

Bedfont 2 spelthorne 1

Spelly lots of the ball in posession but we soaked it up an other than there goal never

looked like scoring through there lone frontman! We were awful today too much xmas pud i reckon as we were an have been playing well we couldnt string three passes together that said pisani in spelly goal was the busier keeper !! We must be better else chasing teams may catch us at buisness end of season!!

Flatman Senior was a very good target man........ his son will be as good but not as a striker........ he will eventually play higher providing he doesn't want to play with his mates..........lol !!!

I have advised him that mates wont get him far i hope he takes it on board as i rate him very much perhaps just needs a bit of luck or a team to take him on!!!

watched horley v guildford and must say guildford looked shakey at the back for potential league winners ! ref got terrible stick from horley bench which imo was uncalled for. went to read the horley match report and looks like it was written by a 2 year old.. certainly NOT worth a read

watched horley v guildford and must say guildford looked shakey at the back for potential league winners ! ref got terrible stick from horley bench which imo was uncalled for. went to read the horley match report and looks like it was written by a 2 year old.. certainly NOT worth a read

hi non league,

I take it you are a neutral?

if so I would like your view on the penalties for horley? I believe that they should of had there captain booked for the 1st pen what do u think? If he gets sent off for 2nd yellow I believe we could of got something from the game.

i have no argument that our keeper was sent off.

Bedfont 2 spelthorne 1

Spelly lots of the ball in posession but we soaked it up an other than there goal never

looked like scoring through there lone frontman! We were awful today too much xmas pud i reckon as we were an have been playing well we couldnt string three passes together that said pisani in spelly goal was the busier keeper !! We must be better else chasing teams may catch us at buisness end of season!!

I have advised him that mates wont get him far i hope he takes it on board as i rate him very much perhaps just needs a bit of luck or a team to take him on!!!

no mention of the red card in this game. sports scored both goals while down to 10 men.