Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th scores/results

Wattsy

THankfully I didn't see much of the first half but Molesey were more than good value at 3-0 up. Thankfully, Tooley pulled one back before the break. As Rother stated, changes at half time made all the difference. One thing for sure; Windsor v Molesey games are never dull. That's two 4-3 wins for us over them this season.

As for Ref Watch, again, can't say much about the first half but he did get the key decisions right in the second. Tried to keep play flowing which always helps.

Wars 4-1 joseph Hatrick mcdiarmiad

Don't forget our two penalty appeals lol and how did the right back not get a second yellow for bringing down dias from

Behind? Bet the footage will be interesting mate

Not a game of any real quality, but packed with incident. Debatable GK handling outside area, meaty challenges, 21 man handbags, penalty save, 5 goals, 2 reds. Have I built it up enough?

Croydon 4- 1 camberly result never in doubt there properly have excuses but don't get on refs back for 90 mins

Goals Leon McDowell, Sean rivers 2 and Jason Thompson top class free kick

Yep probably. Short of players, rubbish place to find blah blah

Or possibly it may be that we were beaten by a better team.

You want vinegar with that chip on your shoulder !!!

Took in the Windsor game today as I have only seen them twice this year.

Molesey were superb in the first half playing some lovely sweeping passing. Windsor had no answer and the defence looked suprisingly at sea. I saw little doubt for the penalty award and this goal changed the game.

After half time Windsor were very direct with defence launching 40 yard balls from the back an molesey could not deal with it so well done the Windsor manager for changing tactics, also No doubt about the red either.

Overall I thought a draw would have been a fair result but Windsor do look physically strong.

Rothers match report is somewhat misleading as the formation or team had little to do with molesey being far and away the better footballin team in the first 45. The second half report is a better account of what happened.

The report from rother

Why did you think were Molesey unable to play their lovely sweeping passing moves after the break?

And why did the Windsor defence not look all at sea after the break and the substitutions?

Edited by Rother

Egham Town 3 Cove 1

1-0 Rossoni 36

2-0 Grave 50

2-1 Walters

3-1 Grave 90+2

If we had managed to stay onside in the first hal we'd have won by a country mile, like we did at their place. That said, Cove were better today. Vinnie Bond looked useful for Cove and Laurie Walters has some serious pace. We ground out a win today. Now in our own little island with six points either side...

The FA site shows Chessington & Hook v MVSCR and Epsom & Ewell v Dorking but no results. Have I missed something?

If you had stayed onside..... There wasn't really that many chances to win by a country mile as the offsides weren't really chances

Having said that overall I was pleased with the cove performance today and made Egham work hard for the win they are a strong side and John is doing a great job there

Croydon 4- 1 camberly result never in doubt there properly have excuses but don't get on refs back for 90 mins

Goals Leon McDowell, Sean rivers 2 and Jason Thompson top class free kick

Yep probably. Short of players, rubbish place to find blah blah

Or possibly it may be that we were beaten by a better team.

You want vinegar with that chip on your shoulder !!!

Every time we beat someone they always got excuss, fair play to the managers came over and said we desevered it. Nice bunch of lads u got any way, tackle bit rash on are forward but fair play to the lad he held his hands up yellow was fair. Think we just enjoy play against camberly

Unfortunately we didn't take our chances and wembley did, no problem whatsoever! Fair play to wembley good win for them!!

Roll on next week

heard this game was a little like palace Cardiff with wembley only having 4 shots fair play to them good win against leaders guilford

Ash Utd 5 Horley T 2

well a game that flowed from one side to another. We started very brightly & should have had a couple of early goal but on the break Horley took the lead with a well struck goal. However we wasn't behind for long. The first half saw both sides have plenty of the ball but not really causing the keepers problem but plenty of good football. then on the stroke of half time Ash found the back off the net again to go in front.

The second half saw ash win an early pen when their keeper took out our forward & was sent off & from the spot we scored & before i could tell people we had gone further in front we scored again. Horley re-grouped & came back into the game & for their efforts got a well deserved second goal. Horley pressed hard for another but we caught them on the break with a well struck finish & to give us the win

a fair & hard game that was very entertaining & can easily see why Horley have had such a good season so far

Please re-read the post sir, you will note that I said that windsor manager successfully changed tactics at half time. This was to rebalance the flow of play and it was more than successful.

Your 1st half report failed to mention the qualities of the opposing team in any manner and the effect their play had on your team thus not providing an accurate description.

Should that be allowed YV.

If Epsom Athletic get put into this league as many suggest, then surely that it going to be even more games postponed next season???

Im Gutted!!

Game called off so early!!? 9:30am??

A little bit of skulduggery there me thinks!!! What bull!!!

A massive game for both teams,guess C&H must have a cunning plan.........nudge, nudge,wink,wink,say no more.

MVSCR Legend:at least you can take a bit of credit knowing that they are afraid of ya!! God knows why?

Have they not seen your results? What a great time for all the teams in the CCL to massively bump up their goal tally!!

Would of been a certain 3 point banker for C&H.............shame they managed to get it off!!

Waterlogged pitch??????? Could of at least said it was frozen,a little more believable.......