Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th scores/results

Wattsy

rpv 2 banstead 2

banstead started the stronger and went 1-0 up with wes goggin scoreing! we started very slow and took us 20 min to get started, thats how it stayed till half time thankfully! came out second half after a bollocking from the gaffer rightly so but found ourselves 2-0 down shortly after the restart from another wes goggin goal. then the game changed... we had a free kick 30 yards out and wide of the goal, looked a simple catch for colin harris (maybe it was to easy), with no players near him let it slip through his fingers 2-1. then we got a second with 15 to go. banstead failed to clear a corned, our centre back faceing away from goal on the edge of the area span and hit a screamer top corner for 2-2! said to him bedfore the game if he scores this season i will give him £20!!!!!!!!!! thats how terrible he has been in front of goal lol.... whoops :(! for the final 10 mins there was only going to be one winner we missed two very good chances to win the game but in the end 2-0 down would of taked a draw esp with 3 of our better players missing 2day! 5 games unbeaten now, roll on colliers on wednesday, and as being the only game hope there will be a good turnout.

What a game to be involved in at the spectrum arena,the type of game that u get up for on a saturday morning! Massively disappointed in the antics afterwards as I've been informed my name was dragged into it.

I'd like someone to educate me.....if a member of the bench enters the field of play of without the ref's permission,whats the rules?

GCFC if you are to be true champions you need to win with grace,lose with honor and respect teams that turn you over in your own back yard!

You could only beat the FAT Kent once even when only had 1 leg for the last 1/2 hour,ha

Well pearcey, your name shouldn't have been bought into the antics at all IMO, but how have we not taken defeat gracefully I haven't seen anybody on here or on our website slagging you off!!, I agree with you that out trainee Physio got a bit excited and shouldn't have entered the pitch, but doesthat warrant 2 of your players winding him up at 5:30, and throwing him over the railings!! Also well done to your fella who said he was going to shank us and bleed us dry! Big man?? Anyway all handbags and well done on the win! I personally thought you had a good game and commanded your box very well

Spencer your right it was handbags,but I understand that the bald asst manager said that I'm big man with a big mouth and need to be put in my place,he want On to slag off batesy,insulting his wife and mother in law.all hear say as I wasn't there.thanks for the compliments.

Eversley 2 v 5 Worcester Park

If a week is a long time in football than 45 minutes is a lifetime!!

2-0 up at half time we got absolutely battered by our visitors in the second half. We had 4 out from last week but really can't excuse the lack of commitment and desire from most of our team today who capitulated once WP were gifted their first goal on 50 mins.

Was full of praise for everyone last week but today we were shockingly bad. WP are and have always been a good side and they took advantage of an inept showing by a lot of our players. Felt for the management who couldn`t have emphasised enough that this musn`t be an 'after the lord mayor's show performance'...... unfortunately it was.

Should that be allowed YV.

If Epsom Athletic get put into this league as many suggest, then surely that it going to be even more games postponed next season???

Im Gutted!!

Game called off so early!!? 9:30am??

A little bit of skulduggery there me thinks!!! What bull!!!

A massive game for both teams,guess C&H must have a cunning plan.........nudge, nudge,wink,wink,say no more.

MVSCR Legend:at least you can take a bit of credit knowing that they are afraid of ya!! God knows why?

Have they not seen your results? What a great time for all the teams in the CCL to massively bump up their goal tally!!

Would of been a certain 3 point banker for C&H.............shame they managed to get it off!!

Waterlogged pitch??????? Could of at least said it was frozen,a little more believable.......

Rufus, what is your problem with us, digging at every opportunity... How about you get a new, more worthwhile hobby eh??

I am sure that Chessington done everything by the book in relation to today's postponement and that if there were any discrepancies the league would be all over it...

We were obviously disappointed not to play today and yep, it did seem early to postpone, but how does that end up with you having another cheap pop at us... How did your boys do today??

Wars 4-1 bedfont a good win today against a good bedfont side.the game started at a good pace with bedfont playing some neat football and both sides evening eachother out.the only real incident in the first half was a very bad tackle on our centre back who reacted and then a big brawl with pretty much all players on pitch involved also the bedfont keeper was lucky bot to be sent off handling out the box0-0 ht second half and wars looked hungrier and a ball out wide to dias from White who beat his full back and squared to Joseph who tapped in 1-0 then up the other end bedfont striker took on Gladwin and went to ground ref gave a penalty very suspect decision the penalty was saved from wars keeper dilly and proved to be a important stop as wars got a freekick 20 yards out bedfont box Danny mac putting away with a deflection 2-0 then for the third a quickly taken freekick from Tony Martin found younger brother Jordan who headed across goal and joseph made it 3.then for our red card Danny mac chased a through ball down and challenged the keeper and he was handed a second yellow.bedfont soon got one back with a tap in after dilly saved from long range.then for the 4th dias out paced the bedfont right back and rounded the keeper who brought him down second yellow for him Joseph converted the pen and it finished 4-1 must say the ref today was very incosistent and think the game may have been a bit big for him

read the comments hear and spoke to one of the officals who is a good friend of mine and he says there was a hell of a lot of people involved and the police detained and questioned several wembley players. please someone shed more light on what?where?how?

sounds like it distracted from a decent end to end game. what a shame people cant stick to their football

And posting ludicrous posts like yourself,from a second hand source.

Please re-read the post sir, you will note that I said that windsor manager successfully changed tactics at half time. This was to rebalance the flow of play and it was more than successful.

Your 1st half report failed to mention the qualities of the opposing team in any manner and the effect their play had on your team thus not providing an accurate description.

So "ripped us apart" is not enough for you then? :mellow:

I've told you why I think it happened and the reason why the 2nd half was so different. I can understand if it's only the 2nd time you've seen Windsor this season that you wouldn't be able to assess the reasons for that as accurately as I could.

Fair enough.

See, I've got a bloody high horse as well.

smudge you dont have to make an enemy out of everyone on here. were not all against you you know. would you not agree that footballers having fights is not the right way to behave?
Not my aim to make enemies out of anyone Non League i,but making statements about Wembley Players and Police involvement,from a second hand source,hardly does us any good.Footballers having fights is never right,but were you there to confirm this.Example John O'Brien posted on twitter today Windsor 3 v 4 Molesey,was that correct,no it was not.The internet and this site is watched by google,for what reason do you think they do that,to get stories,especially Bad news.Now if you named the Source it would have credibility,I am proud of who I am,are you or your source. Edited by Smudge