Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th scores/results

Wattsy

Warlingham v Bedfont Sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FsvDzX-BM

It was funny when Warlingham went 2-0 up and someone said "they think they've won the cup" ! lol

and at full time "who's gonna present the cup to yer" lol !

On the same note, you should have seen Eversley when they beat us at Footes Lane you'd have thought they had won the FA Cup !

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

Warlingham v Bedfont Sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FsvDzX-BM

It was funny when Warlingham went 2-0 up and someone said "they think they've won the cup" ! lol

and at full time "who's gonna present the cup to yer" lol !

On the same note, you should have seen Eversley when they beat us at Footes Lane you'd have thought they had won the FA Cup !

it's all about the passion to win and getting 3rd place will be better then winning the cup ;)

Should that be allowed YV.

If Epsom Athletic get put into this league as many suggest, then surely that it going to be even more games postponed next season???

Im Gutted!!

Game called off so early!!? 9:30am??

A little bit of skulduggery there me thinks!!! What bull!!!

A massive game for both teams,guess C&H must have a cunning plan.........nudge, nudge,wink,wink,say no more.

MVSCR Legend:at least you can take a bit of credit knowing that they are afraid of ya!! God knows why?

Have they not seen your results? What a great time for all the teams in the CCL to massively bump up their goal tally!!

Would of been a certain 3 point banker for C&H.............shame they managed to get it off!!

Waterlogged pitch??????? Could of at least said it was frozen,a little more believable.......

Rufus, what is your problem with us, digging at every opportunity... How about you get a new, more worthwhile hobby eh??

I am sure that Chessington done everything by the book in relation to today's postponement and that if there were any discrepancies the league would be all over it...

We were obviously disappointed not to play today and yep, it did seem early to postpone, but how does that end up with you having another cheap pop at us... How did your boys do today??

Au contreare,my MVSCR Gaffa,I actually think you have been something untoward has occurred.I CAN NOT see why the game was cancelled and then reading on your site,waterlogged,I am bemused!! As for the league investigating,NOT a chance in hell.These things are very rarely questioned,could be an exception this time,because it was a near on FULL fixture list in Prem and Div1,so I still ask the question ,Why was it called off??

All points to underhanded goings on.

As for us,yes we suffered a set back,then a minor MMA Fight Night invite but nothing more.Maybe Im just a little cheesed at losing(still be champions) and decided I havent had a pop a you lot for a while!!:) At least Windsor kept it interesting.

In the same breathe a small peace offering.......I would question the league as to the cancellation.9:30am?Whats that all about?

Ash Utd 5 Horley T 2

well a game that flowed from one side to another. We started very brightly & should have had a couple of early goal but on the break Horley took the lead with a well struck goal. However we wasn't behind for long. The first half saw both sides have plenty of the ball but not really causing the keepers problem but plenty of good football. then on the stroke of half time Ash found the back off the net again to go in front.

The second half saw ash win an early pen when their keeper took out our forward & was sent off & from the spot we scored & before i could tell people we had gone further in front we scored again. Horley re-grouped & came back into the game & for their efforts got a well deserved second goal. Horley pressed hard for another but we caught them on the break with a well struck finish & to give us the win

a fair & hard game that was very entertaining & can easily see why Horley have had such a good season so far

Thanks for your comments aupostie.

Gotta say 1st half was about evens.

2nd half I thought we started brightly and were well on top until our goal keeper came out and took your forward out, I agree it was a penalty but sending him off I believe was a bit harsh as our right back was behind the keeper.

But thats the way it goes. 3-1 down and with the 10 men I thought we did very well and created lots of chances. But the difference was we were stretched at the back and you took yours.

Good luck for rest of season.

Very disappointed today's game was called off. Can you really call a game off @ 9:30 in the morning for a water logged pitch considering it had barely rained the previous night and the sun was shining brightly this morning.

Slightly dubious in my opinion considering the discussions that were had on this forum recently regarding the timings of pitch inspections.

Fair comment Leg.

Hence my post a little while back commenting on that games are ''conveniently'' called off to which there was never any comment, but hey am I surprised 'cos we know it goes on. I wonder if Chessy had a team ? Had all their best players available? well they do have reserves ! Has players left now there's a new manager there ?

Chessyboy do you have the answers ?

A great win for us wars yesterday against a strong bedfont!! A proper team performance , our keeper whos nan sadly passed away Friday night had a great game thoughts are with him n family !! We just got to keep winning now, bedfont number 4 kept them in it st first he had a great game ! All the caos wouldn't of happened if we had a decent ref a poor performance from him !too many wrong decisions which can prove to be vital on wards and upwards !

Enjoyed my first visit to see Eversley 1st team play. they came out of the traps quickly and could have been 3 or 4 up in the 1st 10 minutes but for some wayward finishing. WP got back into it the game and it became a bit scrappy but when the WP keeper had a howler in the last minute of the 1st half you thought it was game over with it being 2-0 at half time. Fair play to WP though and whatever their manager said worked as they completely blitzed Eversley in the 2nd half and thoroughly deserved to win.

thought the ref had a decent first half but 2nd half let nearly everything go. Savage was lucky in the first half not to be sent from the bench after a way over the top reaction to a decision and very disappointed that the near side linesman chose to ignore the constant abuse he received from the WP goalie in the 2nd half considering next to me were 2 children of about 3 and 8. Completly no need for any of it at all.

As both Daniel and IMD say totally deserved win for WP and the 2nd half display was probably the best I have seen from a Div 1 side for a while.

great way for us to bounce back after last weeks disappointing result. Took the lead after about 3 minutes, mazy run from our left back, followed by a neat one-two with Georgie Smith, put Mat Ward through to slot home. Second was a counter attack, starting from the back with Dave Smith running pretty much the length of the pitch, to find Jack Stafford whose defelcted shot found the top corner. Hanworth did have a great effort in the first half (Number 9) and even now, im not sure how Wozza saved it, but for me it was the best save ive seen all season. Time for us to get a third before half time through George Smith and it was smiles all round going in to the break. Second half we should have increased the lead to 4 maybe 5, with a run from JJ at right back finding Jack Stafford at the back post only for him to see his effort hit the bar. Game was finished off with Kieran Lavery finding space on edge of the box late on, sticking it bottom left and no chance for the keeper. Must say I was a little surprised with the result, but very happy to say the least. Thought the ref did 'ok' couple odd decisions both for us and Hanworth but all in all a great performance from everyone.

A really good team performance against a very decent Villa side and a positive way to bounce back after last weekends cup exit - fixtures coming thick and fast during February (snow allowing!) - away to Cove on Tuesday. Come on the Sparks!!

"ominous" Windsor looking ominous again.

Not for 40 minutes we didn't!!

Scott picked the wrong team to start. (not that I'd tell him to his face!!

Ryan Parsons started in midfield and he put the admirable but ageing Fergus Moore at left back. So with Dave Tilbury at right back we were lacking pace and agility on the flanks and got ripped apart on a few occasions. The goals were too easy.

Both were subbed at HT and we went for it. Apart from one shot that hit the post Molesey were totally outplayed in the 2nd half. They were reduced to 10 men after a horror challenge when the score was 3-3, but it took a while to get the winner. Molesey's keeper made some fine saves but was injured and took 5 mins to recover after an innocuous collision that left Chennells limping as well. He would have had no chance with the winner, fully mobile or not.

Not surprisingly biased !!!

Where's the bias NICE GUY? I said Windsor were far from ominous in the 1st 40 minutes... I said Windsor started with a team that lacked pace and mobility in the 1st half... And I said Molesey ripped us apart during that time...

Did I not say their 'keeper had a fine game?

Did Windsor not totally dominate Molesey in the 2nd half?

Was it not a red card in your opinion?

Or did you decide that discretion was the better part of valour and stayed away from Stag Meadow? We were looking out for some snivelling little toady coming through the gate but might have missed you.

Edited by Rother

I thought it was a very fair report Rothers it just proves that we are all at this levell because like the players we aint the greatest and all of us make mistakes,have to say well done to your manager for spotting it and putting it right in the second half

Please re-read the post sir, you will note that I said that windsor manager successfully changed tactics at half time. This was to rebalance the flow of play and it was more than successful.

Your 1st half report failed to mention the qualities of the opposing team in any manner and the effect their play had on your team thus not providing an accurate description.

Correct Stupot.

So glad I chose this game to go to. I don't give my views on many games I watch but today has to be an exception.

First and foremost lets make one thing clear, these 2 teams were a real credit for the CCL. What an entertaining, easy on the eye football match, why people spend £30-40-50.00 to watch the pros I dont know why when you have 22 players giving their all to please the paying public. Excellent value for money, as was my day out at Windsor FC - Thank you!. I meet devoted fans from both clubs and people such as I who ground hop to wherever they fancy.

The pitch looked excellent and have to admit that Molesey's first half display, is the best football I have seen this season, that includes Rymans. From a non-biased view, Molesey made Windsor look a very ordinary team, their pass and movement was there for all to see, a real pleasure on the other hand, Windsor liked to play the long ball upto their dangereous forwards and play off them, thats when they had the ball. The first goal after about 5 mins was excellent, after a sweeping move, a non-stoppable strike from Molesey full back Ford gave the keeper no chance. 30 mins the second was even better, a multi-passing move resulted in a crisp finish by midfielder no, 8 Chalke (I think) after.other chances had gone a begging, in the 40 minute a fine move down the left ball moved on the edge of the box for Molesey No. 7 Agams to strike low and hard giving the Windsor keepr no chance. In fairness Molesey had other chances as did Windsor which went astray. Then in the dying minutes,a disputed penalty given (in my opinion) with O;Toole crashing the ball against the underside of the bar and in.....heart stopping stuff (well I bet it was for him !). - A life line for Windsor !

Second half. Excellent master stroke and gamble it has to be said by Scott Windsor manager. He took off both full backs who were as Roth said were dire, but having said that, they had no support/cover in front of them 'cos of Windsor 4.3.3. narrow system against Moleseys width game. Windsor changed the system to 3.5.2 which prohibited Moleseys wing play and over manned the midfield,which clearly worked, accompanied with again the long ball which caused Molesey defence trouble thru out the half. The comeback started again under dubious circumstances when a blatant push on the Molesey defender was allowed to go on by the ref. an excellent cross equalled by Channells clinical header 3.2 - With Molesey soaking up the pressure with some desperate defending and their keeper making some fine saves, its now all one way traffic for Windsor who needed to win to stay in the promotion chase. , Then another turning point was Moleseys midfielder being sent off for an 'over the top' tackle with about 30 mins to go. Windsors 3rd again, defender was clearly pushed but again the ref let play go on, the ball found its way to the lethal O'Toole, to again crash the underside of the bar to make it 3-3 ! Sterling stuff so enjoyable as the +200 crowd will have winessed. With time ticking away, shot saved, clearances, goal mouth mellees, eveything you could wish for ended up with 5 minutes into injury time when from a corner a brilliant unchallenged Chennells header hit the back of the net, much to Windsors faithfull who were nothing but a murmur 1st half cheered with sheer delight as it did around the ground, in contrast the Molesey bench with the heads in their hands. So after about 1 more minute the ref blew up 4-3 Windsor - My sibcere thanks to everyone associated with both clubs, and players for such an enjoyable game and day out.