Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th scores/results

Wattsy

Talking of free falling, Whyteleafe have only drawn 1 and lost 11 (all competitions) in last 12 games. They are sitting bottom of Ryman South Div. 1 with a lot to do bar the exception of the defunct Croydon Athletic. BUT could they get a ''reprieve'' due to Croydon Athletic and others going out of business ? If so, I presume they would get relegated to the CCL or could they possibly go to the Kent league ?

GF, VP ?

Croydon A disappearing wont save them. Only teams from above going bust might do that. There are two relegation places in the IL1S and if they are in there, then they will likely come down to the CCLP although I suppose Kent league is a possiblity - they would love that!

PS. On the Croydon thing - if they'd won the game then they would have the points that they now feel they have 'lost' thanks to one (apparently world-class) player that single-handedly won the game.

You don't have to be (world class) to score at this level but it can change a game

Not me mate I was watching not quite enjoying your shall we say "colourful" language !!!

Lol...I do get like that..can't help it...it's the passion of the game!

You should have come over to me and said hello at some point. Or did I speak to you and not know it? :ph34r:

My apologies if I did and didn't realise!

I was going too but was worried about the grief I may get !!! Had to shoot off after the game. Have to say you were lucky the near side assistant decided to ignore you. You did make a couple of decent saves in the 2nd half though. Thought your 6 looked a decent player and I think your 7. Did have some good banter with your skipper (10) over one corner in the 2nd half. Came back with a cracking comment that made us around chuckle and him smile.

Not me mate I was watching not quite enjoying your shall we say "colourful" language !!!

You should have come over to me and said hello at some point. Or did I speak to you and not know it? :ph34r:

I was going too but was worried about the grief I may get !!! Had to shoot off after the game. Have to say you were lucky the near side assistant decided to ignore you. You did make a couple of decent saves in the 2nd half though. Thought your 6 looked a decent player and I think your 7. Did have some good banter with your skipper (10) over one corner in the 2nd half. Came back with a cracking comment that made us around chuckle and him smile.

Ha ha! don't worry you wouldn't have got any grief!

As I said, it's all in the heat of the moment and I don't think I gave him too much grief. I did go up to the ref and his assistant after the game to thank them and they all seemed ok. To be fair though I don't think they all had the best of games.

yeah the 6 is a new player this season who has very quick feet on the ball and has settled in well. The 7 is also another good player. I was glad the ball to the face in the first half didn't affect his game too much - he did well to stay on his feet! lol

Defensively we were poor in the 1st half. But both full backs have, I believe, played most of their careers in central defence so, (no disrespect) as both are mid / late 30s, it's probably not surprising they were easily turned and outpaced when Molesey's attackers were in full flow. It will continue to be a weakness if not addressed.

Still, worth pointing out that Windsor still has the best defensive record in the league.

CREDIT MUST GO TO WINDSORS MANAGEMENT FOR HIGHLIGHTING THE WEAKNESS IN THEIR DEFENCE AND MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGE AND GAMBLE AT HALF TIME. CREDIT ALSO MUST GO TO MOLESEY MANAGEMENT FOR NOTICING AND PLAY ON WINDSORS WEAKNESSES WHICH BECAME VERY FRUITFUL. IN MY OPINION, IF I WAS THE MOLESEY MANAGER, NOTICING THE CHANGE OF WINDSORS SYSTEM TO 3.5.2 I WOULD HAVE ALSO CHANGED TO A 3.5.1 TO COMPETE IN MIDFIELD WHICH IS WHERE MOLESEY LOST THE 2ND HALF BATTLE, SO CREATING THE PRESSURE ON THEIR DEFENCE....

Nice Guy,WHY WOULD IT HAVE BEEN A GOOD IDEA FOR THE MOLESEY MANAGER TO GO 3-5-1,and play with 10 men,or have I missed a SENDING OFF.

Very disappointed today's game was called off. Can you really call a game off @ 9:30 in the morning for a water logged pitch considering it had barely rained the previous night and the sun was shining brightly this morning.

Slightly dubious in my opinion considering the discussions that were had on this forum recently regarding the timings of pitch inspections.

Fair comment Leg.

Hence my post a little while back commenting on that games are ''conveniently'' called off to which there was never any comment, but hey am I surprised 'cos we know it goes on. I wonder if Chessy had a team ? Had all their best players available? well they do have reserves ! Has players left now there's a new manager there ?

Chessyboy do you have the answers ?

Well of course not.........silence is golden or guilt !

"ominous" Windsor looking ominous again.

Not for 40 minutes we didn't!!

Scott picked the wrong team to start. (not that I'd tell him to his face!!

Ryan Parsons started in midfield and he put the admirable but ageing Fergus Moore at left back. So with Dave Tilbury at right back we were lacking pace and agility on the flanks and got ripped apart on a few occasions. The goals were too easy.

Both were subbed at HT and we went for it. Apart from one shot that hit the post Molesey were totally outplayed in the 2nd half. They were reduced to 10 men after a horror challenge when the score was 3-3, but it took a while to get the winner. Molesey's keeper made some fine saves but was injured and took 5 mins to recover after an innocuous collision that left Chennells limping as well. He would have had no chance with the winner, fully mobile or not.

As for your ''non-bias'' report above, it mentions the Molesey ''horror'' challenge, but isnt it strange you failed to mention the horrendous first half two footed challenge by the ever improving Tilbury which went unpunished and got away with just a verbal.... very strange that....and the blatant forearm smash in the 2nd half which got only a yellow.....very lucky players,.... did the ref know them !?!

Having been on this Forum 2+ years,I think the Clubs deserve what they get from this League.The apathy of Clubs amazes me,only 7 Clubs turn up for a meeting that could decide their futures.As for the awarding of points for Teams making clerical errors,why is it that Cup Games are different to League Games.1. you get booted out,and the offending team win or lose, does not profit.2.The offending team loses the points gained through their misdemeanor,Rightly.But then the team that has made no errors,only on the pitchin losing,in the said game, get Nowt.Grow some, is my message to all Clubs it is your League after all,and you can alter the Rules,if you stop being yes men,and only comment when it affects your Club.

Ha ha! don't worry you wouldn't have got any grief!

As I said, it's all in the heat of the moment and I don't think I gave him too much grief. I did go up to the ref and his assistant after the game to thank them and they all seemed ok. To be fair though I don't think they all had the best of games.

yeah the 6 is a new player this season who has very quick feet on the ball and has settled in well. The 7 is also another good player. I was glad the ball to the face in the first half didn't affect his game too much - he did well to stay on his feet! lol

Indeed he was very wobbly. thought the ref was ok 1sthalf but sort of stopped 2nd half. Did the Eversley player. rightly so, for kicking the ball away but then failed to do one of your guys for it. Lino near side missed one offside in the 1st half but IMO got most thing right in the 2nd half just had no balls to deal with you !!!

NICE GUY I decided not to comment on your report that suggested 2 of Windsor's goals were dubious due to pushes in the build up, (I didn't see either but maybe they were evident to a neutral observer) but I was standing about 3 yards away from Tilbury's challenge and subsequent chat with the ref and I can assure you that you are talking the usual blend of bollox and BS.

It was a 50/50 nothing-nasty kind of challenge by both parties which resulted in some contact but we all thought it more likely when the ref blew up that it was to give the free kick to Windsor tbh.

Forearm smash? Another product of your ridiculous imagination.

There were a number of very rough challenges put in on Windsor players (and yes quite possibly some vice versa although I don't recall any) but that's all part and parcel of this man's game we enjoy watching. The only one I chose to mention was the red card challenge because it was possibly relevant to the pattern of the last 20 minutes and ultimate outcome of the game - and there was no doubt it was a very nasty challenge. Did you see the gash down Lazarczuk's leg as he hobbled around after the game?

Edited by Rother

NICE GUY I decided not to comment on your report that suggested 2 of Windsor's goals were dubious due to pushes in the build up, (I didn't see either but maybe they were evident to a neutral observer) but I was standing about 3 yards away from Tilbury's challenge and subsequent chat with the ref and I can assure you that you are talking the usual blend of bollox and BS.

It was a 50/50 nothing-nasty kind of challenge by both parties which resulted in some contact but we all thought it more likely when the ref blew up that it was to give the free kick to Windsor tbh.

There were a number of very rough challenges put in on Windsor players (and yes quite possibly some vice versa although I don't recall any) but that's all part and parcel of this man's game we enjoy watching. The only one I chose to mention was the red card challenge because it was possibly relevant to the pattern of the last 20 minutes and ultimate outcome of the game - and there was no doubt it was a very nasty challenge. Did you see the gash down Lazarczuk's leg as he hobbled around after the game?

BIASED !

Call my comments what you like, you seem to like Bo**ocks, change your status profile please..........!!!

Well we must of been holding hands 'cos I was right there also. From a NEUTRAL point of view it was an over the top tackle by Tilbury which went unpunished and left the Molesey left back hobbling for most of the game, heavens knows why he didn't come off ? So what was is it then if the player didn't follow thru with him arm, it took the player right out, it was a foul and a yellow..... luckily, from a neutral point of view.

Its understandable and admirable that you stand up for your side, but when you comment that it was a non-bias report I beg to differ thats why supporters become blinkered with anything against their own players/team, its natural I suppose. Ask Wenger !

Well of course you wouldn't recall any rough challenges made by your beloved Windsor, thats understandable and thats what I mean......blinkered !

Stupid comment, how will I have seen his ''gash'' ...oh I know ''here Nice Guy have a look at this'' .....wooops ! Did you have a look at the Molesey full back injury who hobbled around after the game?......behave !!!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Having been on this Forum 2+ years,I think the Clubs deserve what they get from this League.The apathy of Clubs amazes me,only 7 Clubs turn up for a meeting that could decide their futures.As for the awarding of points for Teams making clerical errors,why is it that Cup Games are different to League Games.1. you get booted out,and the offending team win or lose, does not profit.2.The offending team loses the points gained through their misdemeanor,Rightly.But then the team that has made no errors,only on the pitchin losing,in the said game, get Nowt.Grow some, is my message to all Clubs it is your League after all,and you can alter the Rules,if you stop being yes men,and only comment when it affects your Club.

Smudge the League have to be even handed when doling out punishments for rule-breaking. Clearly if Clubs play ineligible players then they will get points deducted whether they win lose or draw, and rightly so.

But the Clubs they play against need also be treated even-handedly. If, as you and others seem to want, Clubs that are sinned against and lose are awarded 3 points, then why should a Club that actually wins the game against the sinners not be awarded 3 points? If the award is because you have been sinned against, then the actual result shouldn’t matter surely? Or are you really saying that losing sides are more deserving of the awarded points? How fair is that?

I've only ever known points being awarded in the event of games not being played - I cannot recall points being awarded to opponents of teams who played ineligible players - at best the game has been replayed.

So by that assumption The League deemed Mr. Gills reason of being hospitalised worth a 1 point deduction and the game to be replayed.Whilst awarding Horley 3 points,they did not believe Badshot Lea.Simple rule change is all that is needed,if a Club plays an ineligible Player,the 3 points given to the non offending Team,if the game is lost or drawn.

BIASED !

Call my comments what you like, you seem to like Bo**ocks, change your status profile please..........!!!

Well we must of been holding hands 'cos I was right there also. From a NEUTRAL point of view it was an over the top tackle by Tilbury which went unpunished and left the Molesey left back hobbling for most of the game, heavens knows why he didn't come off ? So what was is it then if the player didn't follow thru with him arm, it took the player right out, it was a foul and a yellow..... luckily, from a neutral point of view.

Its understandable and admirable that you stand up for your side, but when you comment that it was a non-bias report I beg to differ thats why supporters become blinkered with anything against their own players/team, its natural I suppose. Ask Wenger !

Well of course you wouldn't recall any rough challenges made by your beloved Windsor, thats understandable and thats what I mean......blinkered !

Stupid comment, how will I have seen his ''gash'' ...oh I know ''here Nice Guy have a look at this'' .....wooops ! Did you have a look at the Molesey full back injury who hobbled around after the game?......behave !!!!

Sorry that's just too boring to get all the way through.

BIASED !

Sorry that's just too boring to get all the way through.

Cos there's truth in it..........end of !!!

If we had won the game why would they make us play it again! WE WAS NOT IN THE WRONG! So what your saying is give them two bites at the cherry play a player they shouldn't if they win or lose don't worry coz we get to play them again!

What I am saying is that to be even handed you have to have the same punishment win lose or draw. The punishment to the offending team is fair - deduct 3 points. But I question the fairness in rewarding the non-offending team - why should a non-offending losing team be better treated than a non-offending winning team?