Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mo Farah

I agree with EU.

Definitely something a bit 'iffy', especially as Mo says he sticking with Salazar !

I suppose we'll just wait and see what pans out.

It seems that Mo doesn't know what is going on. 

It seems that Mo doesn't know what is going on. 

That's your view is it, I have to say I agree with Eastside Urchin

That's your view is it, 

Yes, it's my view, that's why I posted it, just so that you would know. Why else would I post it you prat?

Yes, it's my view, that's why I posted it, just so that you would know. Why else would I post it you prat?

So why would Mo pull out of the race in Birmingham yesterday at such short notice and jet off to the US, disappointing thousands of his fans in the process who had bought tickets especially to see him run:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3115170/Mo-Farah-investigated-following-drugs-storm-surrounding-coach-Alberto-Salazar-confirms-UK-Athletics-chairman-Ed-Warner.html

So why would Mo pull out of the race in Birmingham yesterday at such short notice and jet off to the US, disappointing thousands of his fans in the process who had bought tickets especially to see him run:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3115170/Mo-Farah-investigated-following-drugs-storm-surrounding-coach-Alberto-Salazar-confirms-UK-Athletics-chairman-Ed-Warner.html

Why ask me you little sh it? Why would I know anymore than what he said which was that he was tired, stressed and didn't feel it was appropriate to run, that he needed to sort out some more pressing issues. No doubt you can put some sort of twisted story to suit your own agenda together can't you idiot?

Well I see in the Dail Mail today that Mo is to be investigated by UK Athletics and no stone will be left unturned, like I said there is no smoke without fire and why would he run, sorry, sprint for the hills like he did as soon as the storm surrounding his dubious Coach Alberto Salazar broke.

Some people would find it strange that our friend Rhodesly hasn't said one word about the Olympic God Medallist Alan Wells who is also in the news this last week accused by many of using drugs to enhance his performance during his career. I don't. Time and again our toad Rhodesly displays his racism on these pages, it's nothing new to see toady's attempts to paint Mo in the poorest light possible. 

Loosely - What on earth has Alan Wells got to do with anything, this is about Mo Farah, I see that UK Athletics will be reviewing his medical

data for any evidence of doping so if Mo is hiding anything he must be a worried man right now.

Rhodesly - Well that says it all about you doesn't it? An out and out racist confronted with the fact that he'll criticise one athlete but not the other then attempting to deny any connection when there are several, one, that there is no evidence against either at this point, two, that the press are hounding both of them (but not you..) and three, that they are both Olympic Gold Medallists.

The Case rests don't you think?

Not at all, just the opposite infact, don't you read the papers as Mo must be quaking in his running shoes at his Portland hideout at the moment, if he was totally innocent then why did he pull out of the race in Birmingham on Sunday at such short notice, letting down his fans who had paid as much as £50 for tickets, and run, sorry, sprint for the hills. I'm sure you agree that something isn't right.

Yep, the usual repetition and bluster. Heard it all before I'm afraid.

ttp://www.dailymail...-Ed-Warner.html

'Fank Gawd' it ain't Jack Warner doing the investigation.

Then you'd know it was bent !!

:ph34r:

Good link JR, this: -

'However, I completely respect the fact Mo has great loyalty to his coach. And, as the British Athletics chairman, you absolutely can't make a knee-jerk reaction like that because Salazar is innocent until proven guilty and we need to conduct our own thorough investigation of everything that's gone on with British Athletics and around Mo Farah in our engagement with Alberto and let's see where that goes.

'To say instantly you should sever your links would be a very unprofessional thing to do, but from a personal perspective I can see why some people might advise Mo to have done that because this is going to be dogging him reputationally for some time, if not the rest of his career. 

'He's found himself, by his own admission in that press conference on Saturday, in a no-win situation.'

is exactly why he's the right man for the job. You don't need the sort of hot heads jumping to conclusions involved.

Very pleasing to see that Quorn the vegetarian food manufacturer whose commercials Mo stars in have continued to support him by still running the adverts.

When you think of the disgraceful behaviour of the media and individuals these days with their bullying behaviours it shows that there are still some organisations with the backbone and courage to stand up to the cowards.

Yep, the usual repetition and bluster. Heard it all before I'm afraid.

Loosely - If you had paid £50 for a ticket to see Mo Farah run in Birmingham last Sunday and arrived at the track, following a long drive from Southport, only to learn that he had pulled out of the race at the eleventh, sorry, twelfth hour how would you have felt.

More repetition. 

You've still to answer why you've not said a word about Alan Wells. 

Loosely - Like I said earlier, what on earth has Alan Wells got to do with this thread

Rhodesly - as I said before that says it all about you doesn't it? An out and out racist confronted with the fact that he'll criticise one athlete but not the other then attempting to deny any connection when there are several, one, that there is no evidence against either at this point, two, that the press are hounding both of them (but not you..) and three, that they are both Olympic Gold Medallists.