Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mo Farah

I see that Mo Farah looked a little sluggish in his 5000 meter heat yesterday and came in a distant third although the first five qualified for Saturday’s eagerly awaited final and Mo will have three days rest.

Once again you have excelled yourself with your drivel. Mo did all he had to do, he only needed a top five finish, you don't win medals taking it out of yourself in the heats. Saturday's race will be a different kettle of fish.

Once again you have excelled yourself with your drivel. Mo did all he had to do, he only needed a top five finish, you don't win medals taking it out of yourself in the heats. Saturday's race will be a different kettle of fish.

Think that's an arrestable offence for doing it on an athletics track !!!

:bolt:

He did look a bit lethargic on the track yesterday though

He did look a bit lethargic on the track yesterday though

So will you be cheering Mo on in the final Rhodesy?

Well that goes without saying, it will be nice to see him do the double and emulate the great Lasse Viren and Kenenisa Bekele who have done the double previously at an Olympic Games

Well that goes without saying, it will be nice to see him do the double and emulate the great Lasse Viren and Kenenisa Bekele who have done the double previously at an Olympic Games

What brought about this change Rhodesy? I seem to recall you saying once before that you would not cheer him on.

What brought about this change Rhodesy? I seem to recall you saying once before that you would not cheer him on.

I think I hear the sound of a bandwagon being jumped on...

I think I hear the sound of a bandwagon being jumped on...

That'll be all the trumpet blowing !

;)

So do we think Mo will do it then this evening, I expect we'll all be rushing back from our respective FA Cup ties to watch the race at 7.30.

So do we think Mo will do it then this evening, I expect we'll all be rushing back from our respective FA Cup ties to watch the race at 7.30.

So which game will have your presence

Don't think I've had this question answered Rhodesy, shouldn't you clear this before asking more of your own?

So which game will have your presence

It's touch and go at the moment as my Mum is not too good today but I'm still hoping to get to Hadley v Hertford Town

Take a bow, that was brilliant!

Loosely - So will you be cheering Mo Farah to Olympic Gold in August, I won't!

Cliffy, that must be the most ill advised statement of a long career! Well done Mo, you are a true Brit!

Loosely - So will you be cheering Mo Farah to Olympic Gold in August, I won't!

Cliffy, that must be the most ill advised statement of a long career! Well done Mo, you are a true Brit!

I've no problem with Cliffy changing his mind, though I am curious as to why?