Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mo Farah

What are you angling at, Rhodes?

What are you angling at, Rhodes?

Well nothing but it just seems a bit odd don't you think if that's all Mo's wife was worried about after his incredible achievement

Horses for courses with people eh.

I'm pretty sure that she's delighted for him.

Always going to be the odd idiot who wants to spoil a fantastic two weeks trying to big up a non event.

Actually I think there is more to it than meets the eye, why would Tania be so upset with Mo particularly after what he had just achieved

Yep I agree with you Loose, Rhodes is the nonleague forums equivilent of the gutter press

Edited by Enfield Til It Died

Always going to be the odd idiot who wants to spoil a fantastic two weeks trying to big up a non event.

Actually I think there is more to it than meets the eye, why would Tania be so upset with Mo particularly after what he had just achieved

Yep I agree with you Loose, Rhodes is the nonleague forums equivilent of the gutter press

Oh I'm not sure we can think that highly of him.

Rhodes, if you have Twitter, why not ask Mo yourself? https://twitter.com/Mo_Farah

I’m pretty sure that she’s delighted for him

Surely that goes without saying, if she wasn’t then there’s something seriously wrong in their relationship

The Spice Girls were OK, but to me they've always been over-hyped.

I'd choose Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and The Who before The Spice Girls, Steps, Take That and The Saturdays.

Don't think the Spice Girls were over-hyped.

Having met and chatted to Emma Bunton, (Baby Spice) when she was visiting someone, (Goldie), in the same ward in hospital as my youngest daughters partner, I can honestly say she's lovely. No air and graces, very chatty. Even got my daughter a can of coke from the machine in the corridor.

Rhodes, if you have Twitter, why not ask Mo yourself? https://twitter.com/Mo_Farah

I've never used Twitter and have no intention of doing so

I've never used Twitter and have no intention of doing so

I'm really surprised at this, as you could "follow" all those nonentities that you consider to be celebs!

Bit of a non story

Do you actually read the stories you post? There is an explanation from Mo himself and nothing suggests she was unhappy with him, quite opposite in fact.

I see that Mo has a twin brother back in Somalia who was unceremoniously left behind when Mo moved to Britain with his Father and who apparently made Mo look like a tortoise when they ran together

• 7 months later...

I don't think Mo did himself any favours just running half of the London Marathon today, it was a cheap publicity stunt!

Whatever Rhodes. Not as if any of your previous pronouncements on Mo have had any success.

- 67 on the Rhodes Scale of Stupidity.