Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congraulations to all at Guernsey F.C.

Smudge

On gaining promotion to the Combined Counties Premier at the First attempt.Special mentions to Steve Dewsnip and Mark le Tissier for putting together the whole package,which must of incurred a lot of hard work and time.No leaf was left unturned in the very professional manner that they have conducted themselves as a Team,be it at home or away.Well done to you both,and of course those who helped along the way,Congratulations also to Tony Vance and Colin Fallaise in putting together an excellent side,that was a delight to watch.Thank you also to the Supporters that attended Guernsey's away games,earning much needed revenue for C.C.L.1 Clubs,and the friendly manner that was always to the fore,give yourself a pat on the back,you did your Island proud.On behalf of all that travelled to Guernsey,may I say thank you,for the Welcome and Hospitality that was shown,and the professional manner in which it was given.I LOVE GUERNSEY.

Well done Guernsey. Now I hope Bedfont Sports and Hartley come up with them :)

Already looking forward to picking out a certain away game next season :)

Bedfont Sports ?????

Got to say cobham had a player sent off Saturday which I for one thought was harsh, he took a throw on when our player was getting up a yard away which struck our player surely a booking at best! This happened 15 to go.

Made some strange decisions all game and 1 on there keeper who took out our centre forward when 1 on 1 just a booking for that with 10 to go

Oooops wrong thread oh well sorry guernsey lol

Edited by loop

Lost me there Weebs ?

Is that the ground u are looking forward to visiting...... That one went straight over ur head..... I thought it was weight you were losing not height as that went straight over your head mate......

I want Bedfont and Hartley to come up for vaious reasons. Means we have 3 teams capable of being promoted. I also enjoy every trip I have ever made to both grounds. Both very welcoming clubs. Simple as really.

anyway you owe me a fiver you git ;)

Well done on this seasons achievements Guernsey.

I cannot wait to make quite a few visits to Footes Lane next season, the only thing is that I may have to bring my missus to go shopping.......oh happy days .....lol !!! .......but seriously, am really looking forward to visiting Guernsey, I haven't been there for many-a- year.

I think Guernsey may be surprised on the difference between to the 2 divisons nevertheless, I am sure they are aware next season is going to be a good test to see how good and what level their players are at.....very interesting !.

Just a thought,will the Premier sides next year be as nice as the C.C.L.1 sides have been to the Guernsey folk this year.Laying on extra hospitality,ball boys,that is not the norm in C.C.L.Maybe 7 pm kick offs in Guernsey is the way forward,to stopping the runaway train?That way players could take her indoors, Saturday Morning shopping after getting up at 9am.Then have ample time to fly out,in a relaxed manner,rather than getting up at the crack of dawn,to catch an early flight.

Edited by Smudge

I want Bedfont and Hartley to come up for vaious reasons. Means we have 3 teams capable of being promoted. I also enjoy every trip I have ever made to both grounds. Both very welcoming clubs. Simple as really.

anyway you owe me a fiver you git ;)

Its in the post.......