Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What's happened to Lowestoft?

cup of tea

It's a fair point - Bury are now in 4th I believe and are creeping up.

Lot of football left to be played - it's a good point.

Still think Lowestoft have potentially the best squad in the league (although I think AFCH can beat anyone in this league on a one off game - apart from the Jinx team Canvey)

Billericay are in pole position as they have the points on the board but I still feel that Lowestoft could hit form and get back up there.

I would be disappointed if we didn't make the playoffs from the position we're in and the team we've currently got, if we do better than that it would be great for everyone involved at AFCH.

Us, City and West Ham all win their leagues, would be perfect

(Bayern too, but Dortmund look better at the mo)

We'll all but seal it on Easter Monday

Watch out for Wealdstone, their current form, one league lose in twelve, not to mention knocking Conference teams out of the trophy suggests that it might not be impossible for them to gatecrash the party. They play Billericay on Saturday.

P.S. What's with all this German nonsense?

I agree - they are 21 points behind Billericay, that's an awful lot to pick up in a third of a season.

Expect them to figure in the playoffs though.

Three big games for us (after Sat) are Hendon, Billericay and Wealdstone (I suspect that Cray and Met Police won't be easy either).

Please let us finally beat Horsham as well, they keep getting results against us.

Playoffs are a lottery, Dulwich almost went up to our league after finishing 5th, 23 points (I think) behind 4th

If Wealdstone make it, it's cup finals all the way, be very afraid, gotta win the league I say (we did 'em at ours tho and we would be at home)

(Would love them to win the Trophy)

Suckie, nothing wrong with the Germans. See your Dutch mates did OK last nite btw.