Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights games.

Dorking v Chessington would be the one to watch as a neutral. Neither side can afford to lose, let alone draw. Throw in 2 sides local to each other and it could be an absolute cracker.

Not getting away from the fact that Windsor CANNOT afford to lose tonight, so all the pressure is on them, not so much Horley.

SSC Semi Final - Corinthian-Casuals 0-2 Sutton United

Abandoned 74 minutes power failure!

Oh and Colliers Wood are bottom of league now!!! :(

Latest Table here - http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/LeagueTable

:(

My word, it's tight at the bottom!

Chicks threw away the 3 points tonight, conceding in the 89th minute to 10 man C&H. C&H were full value for their 0-1 half time lead as Chicks were poor but they came out all guns firing with sub Nick Kemble getting on the end of a free kick to equalise in the 48th minute. Ex-Molesey man Pratley-Jones got a cracking second for Chicks (apparently, as I was looking away!) and with C&H reduced to ten it looked like they would see out the win. Bit of a defensive clanger gave C&H the opportunity to equalise, which they did and it all got a bit heated until the ref finally blew for full time. Ex Ashford Town man Scott Todd was a surprise on the team sheet for Chicks, had his moments too.

Trs forgot his video machine thereby denying the Dorking faithfull a seven goal thriller. Who was the mystery ex millwall ex venables era silver haired gent in attendance? Nice guy must know

Game could have bubbled over to something a little nasty had it not been for some quality whistling and card control from tonight's man in black.

Some of the cheat son and hook it players may as well have cried for their mums as they shouted ref ref throughout.

I'm convinced duffs lob would have gone in if the assessor wasn't there putting him off with his biroclickingbulldogclip attitude

Funnily enough both Dorking and spurs are on their way to wembley!!!

Trs forgot his video machine thereby denying the Dorking faithfull a seven goal thriller. Who was the mystery ex millwall ex venables era silver haired gent in attendance? Nice guy must know

Maybe it was Nice Guy LOL!

Horley 1 winsor 2.

ive got to say winsor are a good team but we matched them all over the park and deserved at least a draw from the game.

The 1st half we caused the winsor back line lots of problems.

for me the only person who ruined the game was thr ref, I hope not to see him again!