Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay to be docked

The funniest thing about this thread is that the word UM was looking for is "Ineligible".

If we'd fielded an "illegible" player (note it's two L's) no one would have known he was there.

Oh dear - no witty retort apart from being pedantic about spelling. That's desperate.

What's wrong then? - Thought you had it in the bag a couple of weeks ago and now it could go down to the wire?

Surely you mean EU and not UM?

Sorry, I'm olde skool.

Oh dear - no witty retort apart from being pedantic about spelling. That's desperate.

What's wrong then? - Thought you had it in the bag a couple of weeks ago and now it could go down to the wire?

I've always thought it would go pretty close to the wire with either you or 'stoft. No Chicken counting here yet. Certainly not until after the Easter Eggs have come home to roost, to mix a metaphor or three.

Should be a great atmosphere on Easter Monday. Really looking forward to it.

Surely you mean EU and not UM?

Sorry, I'm olde skool.

I've always thought it would go pretty close to the wire with either you or 'stoft. No Chicken counting here yet. Certainly not until after the Easter Eggs have come home to roost, to mix a metaphor or three.

Should be a great atmosphere on Easter Monday. Really looking forward to it.

Totally agree - Should be a cracking game.

You've still got the advantage but it is close. Whoever does eventually win it would have earned it

Hopefully the ref won't let either side down.

Hopefully the ref won't let either side down.

Do the League look at the importance of a fixture like this and appoint the Ref who's been most highly rated?

Perhaps on the day opposing supporters might meet in the bar and treat each other. I for one would welcome a freebie from a rickay fan. Will Amanda be there?

Perhaps on the day opposing supporters might meet in the bar and treat each other. I for one would welcome a freebie from a rickay fan. Will Amanda be there?

Pop in The Yeoman at 11am i'll get you a cheeky half :friends:

Edited by Umbrella Man