Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading

Ace1

Nonsense jertzee. Did he prevent a goalscoring opportunity. No he didnt. Therefore he cannot be a sending off for "Denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity". Was the tackle worthy of a red card for "Serious Foul Play". No I do not think it was irrespective of if the player had broken his leg.

I assumed if he had broken his leg it would have been a different tackle. If you meant the same tackle then no, it was not a red card offence.

I disagree with you over the goalscoring opportunity though. What if the ball had run a bit further away from Bale and hi sshot was kicked off the line, or Bale was pushed out wide and then got a cross in and then Spurs scored....?

At what point is the goalscoring opportunity denied / not denied?

If Bale [censored] up the chance then it would have been a penalty and red card...how long does the ref give for the advantage? When does it become a different opportunity? MNothing in the laws states that.

Indeed not Jertzee but the fact is Bale bloody scored so end of argument. If the referee deemed the ball had gone too far for Bale to take the advantage it may well have been a different outcome. Of course if the referee had blown immediately and not allowed Bale to score then 30 secs later having sent Czch off watched spurs miss the penalty we would all now be moaning he didnt allow Bale the chance to score !!!!

For me he was right in allowing the goal and incorrect for not cautioning Czch for the foul.

Indeed not Jertzee but the fact is Bale bloody scored so end of argument. If the referee deemed the ball had gone too far for Bale to take the advantage it may well have been a different outcome. Of course if the referee had blown immediately and not allowed Bale to score then 30 secs later having sent Czch off watched spurs miss the penalty we would all now be moaning he didnt allow Bale the chance to score !!!!

For me he was right in allowing the goal and incorrect for not cautioning Czch for the foul.

Kroons at least we agree on that,quiet day at the Office for you I presume,anyone know the correct spelling of CHEQUE?

Spot on and I agree on both points.

Oh, Dear, How Sad,.... Never Mind.

DFC Hon Sec is an ardent Spurs supporter, but me, being a perfect gentleman and a Chelsea supporter did NOT, text him and take the p1ss !

'Tra la la la la' !!!

Farnham Town are pleased to announce that they have achieved the required ground grading today!

Well done to Paul Tanner for all his hard work in ensuring that we could remain at this level of football.

Well done Farnham, look fowrad to seeing you next season.

i hear E&E have done alot of work on their ground and have been given their grading also.............by moving grounds ....again :P !!!

Farnham Town are pleased to announce that they have achieved the required ground grading today!

Well done to Paul Tanner for all his hard work in ensuring that we could remain at this level of football.

Well done Farnham, look fowrad to seeing you next season.

i hear E&E have done alot of work on their ground and have been given their grading also.............by moving grounds ....again :P !!!

Oh, the irony !!