Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

Again, NG, not me.

I can only advertise with the info that I am given.

I must also point out that I am not the only webmaster, but none of us were informed.

It is one of a number of internal issues that need dealing with if we are to compete with clubs around us, let alone get ahead of any. And if I keep missing the point of your threads, as seems to be the case, then maybe you should explain them better.

Thanks for your comments Chris, much appreciated.

VP as a supporter is entirely entitled to his viewpoint. It may vary from those of the players or any new Manager but may in reality turn out to be the more accurate.

Newby - I think the difference of opinion on a presentation night comes from the fact that you are a player and I am a Committee member. I understand your desire for a different evening out, but with my club hat on I would see this as a money making opportunity.

NG - I don't know what you mean about our website or programme. Both are very good as proved by the fact that our website is regularly in the top 100 on pitchero and the programme has just been advised as in the top 10 nationally at non-league level. Our "admin" is a different area and nothing to do with me. For an open goal, you actually need a goal to shoot at first.

E&E ED you completely miss the point. Whilst you acknowledge that your website and certainly your programme is the best in CCL Prem.

I am stating that for such a good Editor and Webmaster, how come you advertised on your website your presentation do on the same day as the presentation....ooops plenty of warning !.........Just scored... :D !!!

Did E&E Ed really say that or are you twisting words and making stuff up again? NG - if you cut back on the patronising tone, you may get somewhere.

The official Camberley website's been updated! :hurray2:

Ronnie is indeed standing aside as chairman but is staying on as a director and committee member. We have young Mr. Goff, the club treasurer, as our chairman now. http://www.camberley....co.uk/News.htm

So amidst all the changes, nothing much is changing. Next up is to find out who's gonna be the new first team manager. I expect interviews and stuff are taking place over the next few days.

Whoever gets the job I wish well to. You'll get to know me whether you want to or not.

I can state there's no pressure from the fans for promotion for the next couple of seasons at least. Once Windsor & Guernsey have gone we'll have a rethink.

:580:

VP I'm astonished to hear your comments which appear rather defeatist. This maybe fine for Camberleys managers brief that there is no pressure for the next 2 seasons 'cos there is Guernsey and Windsor to over come, How about the team that is relegated from above, if any that this ? To tell the players that promotion isn't a necessity will only bring you average players, and maybe youth players coming thru' the ranks, I would have thought, you are going to start off paying good money as Camberley normally do and see what materialises as the season progresses.

Can you imagine if every club was of that same opinion, they may as well not bother playing next season ! Whilst I appreciate you are being realistic, football can be a funny old game but targets are there to be got at and primarily its to win the league and be champions. Yes of course not all clubs will be in the position to compete, but the general objective is to give players a goal to achieve which in my case would be to win the league. Otherwise what is the point ? Just to turn up and have a game of football whether you win. lose or draw and that no-one really cares, there is no pressure ?

There are managers which work better under pressure !

I dont know what has come over me! I have to agree with NICE GUY LOL on this one. Giving up on the next two seasons because of a couple of so called big teams are in the league, even in jest is not a way to be.

Ronnie is indeed standing aside as chairman but is staying on as a director and committee member. We have young Mr. Goff, the club treasurer, as our chairman now. http://www.camberley....co.uk/News.htm

So amidst all the changes, nothing much is changing. Next up is to find out who's gonna be the new first team manager. I expect interviews and stuff are taking place over the next few days.

Whoever gets the job I wish well to. You'll get to know me whether you want to or not.

I can state there's no pressure from the fans for promotion for the next couple of seasons at least. Once Windsor & Guernsey have gone we'll have a rethink.

VP I'm astonished to hear your comments which appear rather defeatist. This maybe fine for Camberleys managers brief that there is no pressure for the next 2 seasons 'cos there is Guernsey and Windsor to over come, How about the team that is relegated from above, if any that this ? To tell the players that promotion isn't a necessity will only bring you average players, and maybe youth players coming thru' the ranks, I would have thought, you are going to start off paying good money as Camberley normally do and see what materialises as the season progresses.

Can you imagine if every club was of that same opinion, they may as well not bother playing next season ! Whilst I appreciate you are being realistic, football can be a funny old game but targets are there to be got at and primarily its to win the league and be champions. Yes of course not all clubs will be in the position to compete, but the general objective is to give players a goal to achieve which in my case would be to win the league. Otherwise what is the point ? Just to turn up and have a game of football whether you win. lose or draw and that no-one really cares, there is no pressure ?

I dont know what has come over me! I have to agree with NICE GUY LOL on this one. Giving up on the next two seasons because of a couple of so called big teams are in the league, even in jest is not a way to be.

OR do you spend a shed load of money hoping to do well and then get accused of under achieving when you finish 4th or 5th

VP as a supporter is entirely entitled to his viewpoint. It may vary from those of the players or any new Manager but may in reality turn out to be the more accurate.

Newby - I think the difference of opinion on a presentation night comes from the fact that you are a player and I am a Committee member. I understand your desire for a different evening out, but with my club hat on I would see this as a money making opportunity.

NG - I don't know what you mean about our website or programme. Both are very good as proved by the fact that our website is regularly in the top 100 on pitchero and the programme has just been advised as in the top 10 nationally at non-league level. Our "admin" is a different area and nothing to do with me. For an open goal, you actually need a goal to shoot at first.

E&E ED you completely miss the point. Whilst you acknowledge that your website and certainly your programme is the best in CCL Prem.

I am stating that for such a good Editor and Webmaster, how come you advertised on your website your presentation do on the same day as the presentation....ooops plenty of warning !.........Just scored... :D !!!

Did E&E Ed really say that or are you twisting words and making stuff up again? NG - if you cut back on the patronising tone, you may get somewhere.

Understandable your Ed's stick together. Read the comments E&E Ed made .....''Both are very good as proved by the fact that our website is regularly in the Pitchero top 100 and the programme has just been advised as in the top 10 nationally at non-league level'' E&E has obviously acknowledged their achievements and brought it to our attention which is fine with me, so can't really see where you are coming from to say I am patronising ?

That, NG is because E&E Ed has NEVER stated that his programme is the best in the CCL Prem. Those are your words. And as for you being patronising, I obviously have to spell it out for you but even then you will change the argument to suit.

It's not down to Chairmen: it's down to Mike Appleby and the FA Leagues committee as you know very well...

Is that totally true though,Croydon were placed in the Kent League,but asked to come over to the Combined Counties,which was granted.

OR do you spend a shed load of money hoping to do well and then get accused of under achieving when you finish 4th or 5th

Still has one of the biggest budgets in the CCL......! thats until November comes along when Camberley realise they cannot win the league then the budget is reduced and then players leave l

That, NG is because E&E Ed has NEVER stated that his programme is the best in the CCL Prem. Those are your words. And as for you being patronising, I obviously have to spell it out for you but even then you will change the argument to suit.

But E&E programme is even better than the almighty Windsor's......... ;) !

Physcology Nice Guy is a better form of attack,lure your opponents into thinking they are better than you,V.P. is on the money,Mancini through in the towel,to Fergie,but maybe he will have the last laugh.CLASSIC MIND GAMES,which I MUST SAY YOU ARE THE MASTER OF.NO ONE ON HERE DOES IT BETTER,YOU RASCAL.

It's not down to Chairmen: it's down to Mike Appleby and the FA Leagues committee as you know very well...

Is that totally true though,Croydon were placed in the Kent League,but asked to come over to the Combined Counties,which was granted.

LF is correct in stating what he has. But as everyone knows, there is always latitude when it comes to crossing from one league to another. Plenty of clubs have done it in the past and I would be surprised if it didn't happen again.

I totally understand i to have whichever club i play for there best interests in mind ive bought out of my own pocket, balls an polo shirts for the firsts for teams ive played for an also like a good drink at the club after the footy is finished but one night for all to look forward to we even invite the sponsors an supporters an it was always a success yes the club may lose a bit over the bar but its all about giving somthing back imo

But E&E programme is even better than the almighty Windsor's......... ;) !

And I will take that as a compliment :P

Just a note to say that E&E prog is indeed magnificent. And I understand that the chairman Tony was doing the secretary work this year. Not easy to do both roles. Why do they not have a secretary ?

Having been deducted 6 points probably answers that question ..... ;) !

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the latest on this vacancy I have heard so many stories lately that I now believe in father Christmas and that NG aint a liar,if the story I heard yesterday about the exchairman and the lad who was sacked by Sandhurst is true then wtf is going on,come on Kroons what have you heard ?