Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

I'm surprised that word was censored. It's not what you think.

Now why VP would I want to see THAT e-mail ? .....but hold on, why don't you want to show it VP thats more the question, if it blows my theory out of the water.......what is there to hide.... :wacko: ?

Of all people VP I'm surprised....but hey you too better get on board Dunc the Unc's vocabulary train.... woo woo.. ;) !!.

I have a prediction.

NG either works for the police or the media. Or used to.

If something you say on here isn't denied you assume it's true.That's how the police and journalists work.

I won't fall for it as I'm a trained anarchist (my membership's lapsed now) and used to dealing with those organisations.

I have a prediction.

NG either works for the police or the media. Or used to.

If something you say on here isn't denied you assume it's true.That's how the police and journalists work.

I won't fall for it as I'm a trained anarchist (my membership's lapsed now) and used to dealing with those organisations.

So basically VP there is something to hide then...... all for transparency then, a little like Windsor really....... ;) ! .

"all for transparency then". No. What did this thread say at the beginning? I'll remind you - "Every application will be treated in complete confidence".

Are you a bit hard of understanding? My theory about you being a copper or journalist just keeps getting stronger.

As you're so interested in our club NG, why don't you come down more often? We're not just open for football. We have a thriving social club as well that's open every Friday and whenever someone fancies it! You can discuss these matters to your heart's content then.

In fact, we have a real ale and cider festival coming up on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th July.

The ales are supplied by Ascot Ales, Andwells Brewery, Dark Star Brewery, Triple FFF Brewery, Windsor & Eton Brewery and Fullers. The ciders come from Westons.

All drinks are £2.50 a pint. Tickets are £5 in advance, £6 on the day. Concessions tickets are £3. Concessions include CAMRA members and members of H.M. Forces.

A ticket for both sessions (Friday & Saturday) is available for £8. This is only available in advance.

Drinks are served from 4pm until 10pm on the Friday, 12pm until 10pm on Saturday. There will be a live band playing on Saturday evening. There will also be food available - burgers, bacon & spam rolls apparently!

Tickets available now from http://ctfcsupportersclub.co.uk/

Edited by VPCTFC

Camberley Town Football Club can announce that Darren Barnard is stepping down as 1st team Manager after the last game of the season against Windsor FC.

The club would like to place on record it's thanks to Darren and his management team during his 2 year tenure for all their hard work and dedication to the job. Over that 2 year period we have seen the club set new Goalscoring league records and compete on a regular basis at the top end of the table.

Darren is however, to remain at the club as Academy Manager and will still be involved with the running of the football club.

Camberley Town FC are now accepting all applications to become the new 1st Team Manager. Each application will be treated on it's own merits.

Applications should be sent via email to camberleytown@gmail.com and be received no later than Wednesday 1st May 2012.

Best Wishes

Ronnie Wilson

CTFC Chairman

WOW VP. so applications will be treated on its own merits eh ! Well Ronnie Wilson must have a good managerial CV or have I got this wrong ? Well of course, it could be that the other experienced managers CV/applications had NO merit worthy of doing the managers job.....oh come on VP lets be transparent here, whats going on ? We all support CCL clubs, so there's nothing to be ashamed of ? Camberley are a good club so we are concerned, or are we going thru' the same process of Windsors budget, which at the end of the season their Chairman finally admitted their's was a very good budget........ ;) !

Speak soon

PC Nice Guy No. 1257981 or you can buy my book '' Transparency in Football '' .................LOL :P !!!

"all for transparency then". No. What did this thread say at the beginning? I'll remind you - "Every application will be treated in complete confidence".

Are you a bit hard of understanding? My theory about you being a copper or journalist just keeps getting stronger.

As you're so interested in our club NG, why don't you come down more often? We're not just open for football. We have a thriving social club as well that's open every Friday and whenever someone fancies it! You can discuss these matters to your heart's content then.

In fact, we have a real ale and cider festival coming up on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th July.

The ales are supplied by Ascot Ales, Andwells Brewery, Dark Star Brewery, Triple FFF Brewery, Windsor & Eton Brewery and Fullers. The ciders come from Westons.

All drinks are £2.50 a pint. Tickets are £5 in advance, £6 on the day. Concessions tickets are £3. Concessions include CAMRA members and members of H.M. Forces.

A ticket for both sessions (Friday & Saturday) is available for £8. This is only available in advance.

Drinks are served from 4pm until 10pm on the Friday, 12pm until 10pm on Saturday. There will be a live band playing on Saturday evening. There will also be food available - burgers, bacon & spam rolls apparently!

Tickets available now from http://ctfcsupportersclub.co.uk/

I ask VP are you hard of understanding ....applications treated in complete confidence ? I cant see that being said, I can based on the applicants own MERIT tho' ! Well all I can say, by Ronnie being made manager without any experience what CV's did Camberley receive !!!

I visited Krooner Park 3 times saw Camberley play about 4-5 times this season. By the way,,a good way of advertising your Ale and Cider Festival, shame one of the day is Friday the 13th ....woop, woop, so don't get out of bed.........LOL.. ;) !

Edited by NICE GUY

I'm aware of one guy that applied, he didn't get the chance to interview, the chairmans response stated that this was the case due to the calibre of applicants, amongst other things.

Well, well H&T the plot thickens......calibre of applicants eh ?....Interesting :huh: !

NG I think I have the answer. Why dont you list the questions yuo want answered and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Hello,

Contrary to popular belief and some posts put on this forum, the job as Camberley Town 1st Team Manager has not already been decided and isn't a foregone conclusion.

Anybody who feels they are capable of taking on the role of 1st Team Manager is encouraged to apply for the job. Every application will be treated in complete confidence and I will reply to all applicants directly.

Thanks

Ronnie

Well said Ronnie,can I ask these questions,How many applicants got an interview?,Why if you applied for the job,were you the one that would reply?Were the posts on this Forum wrong,in saying that it was a foregone conclusion.You of course were not part of the Interview team,or were you?Maybe Kroons has the answers?

Edited by Smudge

Don't know what all the fuss is about. It'll never work. Give me one example of a wealthy chairman / owner, inexperienced at managing a Club at this level, has ever succeeded? Er, one example apart from Spencer Day that is............. ;)

Dipre....oops sorry not even him at Carshalton, but had a better season this season....... ;) !!!

GF I have to question you I'm afraid. Despite Days antics at Aldershot which has been well documented, success at lowly Kings Meadow which he should have after the money he was throwing at players, and after throwing more buckets loads of money at Chertsey for what 3-4 years, Day only got promotion thru' default ! Never champions.

After moving from Chertsey to Farnborough where he kept them from relegation, its hardly any winning formats ? Lets be honest, with his money, he should be successful don't you think, but his management record shows otherwise ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Don't know what all the fuss is about. It'll never work. Give me one example of a wealthy chairman / owner, inexperienced at managing a Club at this level, has ever succeeded? Er, one example apart from Spencer Day that is............. ;)

Dipre....oops sorry not even him at Carshalton, but had a better season this season....... ;) !!!

GF I have to question you I'm afraid. Despite Days antics at Aldershot which has been well documented, success at lowly Kings Meadow which he should have after the money he was throwing at players, and after throwing more buckets loads of money at Chertsey for what 3-4 years, Day only got promotion thru' default ! Never champions.

After moving from Chertsey to Farnborough where he kept them from relegation, its hardly any winning formats ? Lets be honest, with his money, he should be successful don't you think, but his management record shows otherwise ?

You have to read more carefully NG - did I say Champions? ;) Getting Chertsey promoted and keeping Farnborough from being relegated rank as successful achievements in my eyes, irrespective of how they were achieved.

A managers likeability factor, is far more important than money

Whilst Tommo I agree it is an asset, I personally believe that the players must have respect for the manager if not, its dead end job, so this is where the manager earns his money so to speak. But Tommo, unfortunately money DOES have a big say for success to attract the best players (who by the way know they are good, well in their own eyes maybe !) its getting a group of talented players who are loyal, want to play for the club and of course the manager, then you're on your way to relative success.

....but this is by means an easy feat !