Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction time season 2012 - 2013

Top goalsvoresers for the combined counties this season?? Top 3??

Assuming Paolo Di Canio doesn't snap him up for Swindon Town, Ross Allen is surely a good bet to be the top scorer in the CCL Premier.

Div 1- knaphill Frimley green eversley

Bottom 3- Westfield cb hounslow south kilborn

Surprise- Sheerwater Fc. A lot of work seems to

Be done down there and there signings so far for this season are looking sharp.

Either way I can't see one team running away with it so it should be an interesting season ahead

When do fixtures come out

Can I order a large case of what you have been drinking,never laughed so much at a post in ages.Was it GET REAL ALE?

Either way I can't see one team running away with it so it should be an interesting season ahead

.....So YV the Sheerwater windfall has been received and work being done eh?

I still don't know what you are talking about NG!!! If you know more than me then please pm me the details as we could do with this windfall right now. Nothing has changed at SFC apart from coaching staff and the fact that a couple of people are buying things for the club, including me, in order to sprouse the place up a bit.

prem for me windsor , guernsey , egham / hanworth top scorer chennels (if he stays ) o'toole if not

div 1 not sure on order but croydon warlingham eversley , frimley would be there for me but cant see all there players staying for the whole season

top scorer div 1 - baker (if he stays)

bottom 3 div 1 - cb hounslow , south kilburn , feltham

Haven't you heard, they've signed Joe Hart and Cristiano Ronaldo! :D

Think they have the likes of Mepham, Buck, Eagle etc. I'm sure DT10 will confirm next time he's passing!

Doesn't sound too promising for Sandhurst eh Dunc the Unc....whats your say on these players plus Toby and Bondy leaving ....tough season ahead ? :o !

Think they have the likes of Mepham, Buck, Eagle etc. I'm sure DT10 will confirm next time he's passing!

Doesn't sound too promising for Sandhurst eh Dunc the Unc....whats your say on these players plus Toby and Bondy leaving ....tough season ahead ? :o !

Come on NG, thought you had your finger on the pulse - none of those have played for Sandhurst for months! Mepham, Eagle & Bond were at Cove towards the end of last season, in fact Vinnie Bond scored two excellent free kicks against Fizzers in the Friday night fixture.

Come on NG, thought you had your finger on the pulse - none of those have played for Sandhurst for months! Mepham, Eagle & Bond were at Cove towards the end of last season, in fact Vinnie Bond scored two excellent free kicks against Fizzers in the Friday night fixture.

NG losing it.