Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction time season 2012 - 2013

Who knows. Depends if Hamsher is coming in as a player I suppose. The clubs twitter account have confirmed that Savage will remain in charge next season, but to confuse matters even further I believe that a manager of a Prem club has also joined Eversley. Can anyone from the club confirm what's going on?

should be not start another thread for 13/14. I think all 3 are well equipped to cope. The one thing for SCR is Pagey. Will he commit to a higher level now he can ? Would be a hard act to replace.

Pagey stays for next season :)

i cant wait to kick him again ;)

whats happening with jay an liam they back aswell?

Ha Ha.  where you waiting for him to get out of his car Newby cos on the pitch you wouldnt get near him ;)

i cant wait to kick him again ;)

whats happening with jay an liam they back aswell?

I can't wait to watch him skin you as you try and kick him ;)

As for the Holden's, jay doesn't play football anymore due to family life taking over and last I heard Liam was playing at Dorking Wanderers.

I can't wait to watch him skin you as you try and kick him ;)

As for the Holden's, jay doesn't play football anymore due to family life taking over and last I heard Liam was playing at Dorking Wanderers.

lol its on hahahaha

jay was always a handful on the pitch one of the best at being on your blindside an goals for fun pain in the arse sometimes though where as liam completely the opposite but a very good player also

Ha Ha.  where you waiting for him to get out of his car Newby cos on the pitch you wouldnt get near him ;)

ive been near him ;) although i think he scored lol

CC you still very disappointed ....... ;)

You are turning into a troll mate. I posted earlier that I enjoyed the season irrespective of where we finished. Let's see what happens next season.