Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction time season 2012 - 2013

I would imagine if they looked like going up the facilities would appear.

Fecking hell I didn't know Paul Daniels was there as well.

Yeah he's a great player full of tricks........ :lol: !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Fecking hell I didn't know Paul Daniels was there as well.

Yeah he's a great player full of tricks........ :lol: !!!

........NOT A LOT !!!!

Prem

Guernsey Windsor and Egham

I think div 1 is very open with a lot of teams with managers who started half way throw last season

And will improve this season

I think wars eversley and Lammas will be up there but Frimley knaphil and spelthorne will be pushing them hard

windsor, guernsey an hanworth top 3

chessy, colliers an hartley bottom 3

surprise camberley

wars, lammas an spelthorne top 3

farleigh, sheerwater an south kilburn bottom 3

surprise knaphill

Guernsey will be hard to beat away,due to Teams having to overcome the travelling,and what it takes out of Players Legs.Unless of course they have 6 pm K.O.Just hope that Teams do not give them 1pm K.O.if they do they may regret it.rth Villa,if they keep their Players from this year,they must be in with a shout,they have a togetherness and 2 great strikers in Lawrie Shennan and Levi King.

So Guernsey at home should make the kick off times as difficult as possible for visiting teams?

You have to remember that the Ground is not owned by the Club, they are just tenants. Rugby and athletics are also there too. I am a little unsure as to how any ground plans would develop. States of Guernsey are on a cost cutting exercise and they have gone out to tender for Footes Lane to be run by the private sector...

Guernsey will be hard to beat away,due to Teams having to overcome the travelling,and what it takes out of Players Legs.Unless of course they have 6 pm K.O.Just hope that Teams do not give them 1pm K.O.if they do they may regret it.rth Villa,if they keep their Players from this year,they must be in with a shout,they have a togetherness and 2 great strikers in Lawrie Shennan and Levi King.

So Guernsey at home should make the kick off times as difficult as possible for visiting teams?

They can't HKP - Kick Off times are governed by League rules - 3pm on Saturdays unless otherwise agreed by both teams and the League.

Edited by Green_Fingers

They can't HKP - Kick Off times are governed by League rules - 3pm on Saturdays unless agreed otherwise agreed by both teams and the League.

Yes I know that, the point I was making is that GFC try and make the best kick off time for home games but Smudge was suggesting that clubs actually try and makes things harder for Guernsey. I was trying to say that as long as clubs can agree it should be left at that and not put obstacles in clubs way. In the same way that GFC should try and make the passage to the Island and their stay as comfortable as possible. I am sure most clubs have a better understanding than Smudge.

Guernsey were given the rule of the roost by most Clubs and especially the League last year.8 out of their. last 10 games were at home this must not happen again.All clubs in the Premier have lights,and are in the F.A. Cup and Vase,so this makes things easier.Still think that Guernsey Home Fixtures should be drawn by lots at the A.G.M.fairer to all in my opinion.Their should be no sympathy in Football as Chipstead and Merstham showed in the demise of Whyteleafe last year,winning the game is all that matters.

Edited by Smudge

You have to remember that the Ground is not owned by the Club, they are just tenants. Rugby and athletics are also there too. I am a little unsure as to how any ground plans would develop. States of Guernsey are on a cost cutting exercise and they have gone out to tender for Footes Lane to be run by the private sector...

Kroons was talking about Frimley Green I believe. And I actually agree with Smudge. As much as I personally like Guernsey, if they were playing at my club, I wouldn't be trying to make things easier for them. Kick off would be 3pm or tough luck.

The way Footes Lane is now,I would be suprised if it got a Ground Grading for Step 4,judging by the pictures and videos I have seen.So any cutbacks by the States, does not augur well in my opinion,for them to get promoted.Nice Club and people though,I LOVE GUERNSEY.

Guernsey were given the rule of the roost by most Clubs and especially the League last year.8 out of their. last 10 games were at home this must not happen again.All clubs in the Premier have lights,and are in the F.A. Cup and Vase,so this makes things easier.Still think that Guernsey Home Fixtures should be drawn by lots at the A.G.M.fairer to all in my opinion.Their should be no sympathy in Football as Chipstead and Merstham showed in the demise of Whyteleafe last year,winning the game is all that matters.

Smudge, Why should Guernsey's home fixtures be 'drawn lots at the AGM'? Lets not treat anyone differently! Lets allow the league to allocate fixtures in the normal way, which has always been fair, so why change it just for Guernsey?

I thought we all knew the reason? Footes Lane was already booked out in the early part of the season.

Kroons was talking about Frimley Green I believe. And I actually agree with Smudge. As much as I personally like Guernsey, if they were playing at my club, I wouldn't be trying to make things easier for them. Kick off would be 3pm or tough luck.

Indeed, although if Guernsey ever make it out of the Ryman League they'll probably be in the Blue Square North - the north/south boundary line is moving ever closer towards the English Channel!

I hope that Barwell and Leamington go up from the Southern League this season - means Gloucester will be back in the Blue Square South where we should be!