Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours!

how comes there is all this money being banded around don't you understand it is BS he aint worth 4 quid let alone 40 and howabout this one nobody at Frimley is getting a penny thats what I was told straight from the horses mouth

Ha Ha that cheered me up and both you and I know that isnt true Duncs. As most say on here. Fair play if someone wants to pay the money but why deny it !

It would be good to back statements up with facts. What makes you so sure they are getting paid? I sign off the accounts,so I'm one of about 4 people that know the clubs finances. I'm guessing you are not one of the other three?

I've said many times before,I see being able to pay players as a sign of a well run club (assuming they aren't running up debts),therefore I'll provide details when we have a budget of any significant value.

Sure Sav will have a good laugh about the comment that he's paying players out of his own pocket. I'm guessing as a family man,it's not a priority to pay players a few quid to play for us.

Money players either claim to be paid,other other clubs claim teams are paying tends to be vastly exageratted at this level of football. Usually to boost of players ego,or allow clubs to have an excuse for failing to achieve their goals.

Think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Nice to read another members view on things though.

how comes there is all this money being banded around don't you understand it is BS he aint worth 4 quid let alone 40 and howabout this one nobody at Frimley is getting a penny thats what I was told straight from the horses mouth

Yeah right that is so not true

Let's get one thing straight, if teams are paying money it's got nothing to do with any of us lot who just go and watch different games!! Some people are just too busy and speculate, most of the lads in the ccl are playing with friends cause they enjoy it not for money!

However if for example frimley want to pay mepham and Simmons or eversley pay baker money to get them promoted then fair enough, what's the big deal??

Let's get one thing straight, if teams are paying money it's got nothing to do with any of us lot who just go and watch different games!! Some people are just too busy and speculate, most of the lads in the ccl are playing with friends cause they enjoy it not for money!

However if for example frimley want to pay mepham and Simmons or eversley pay baker money to get them promoted then fair enough, what's the big deal??

No big deal unless clubs deny the truth

There's nothing wrong with paying them expenses it's when they want 60 70 80 quid,its ccl for god sake they see it as easy money!y don't they go and player higher and to there ability because they want to be big fish and not work hard for it and travel like some teams do higher up!they should want to play as U correctly stated as mates like I used to in my playing days.

If a club can afford to pay money, then providing it comes from legitimate sources and they're not overstretching themselves, what is the problem?

In this day and age, the best players will not go to a club that pays them bo diddly squat.

• 3 weeks later...