Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top CCL stiker on the move

duncs

So you did try to sign him and he said no.........only joking mate but football is all about confidence and when the same people keep on knocking him it must be very off putting, I say he could be a top striker given the right team and a bit of TLC.

I enquired about him just the once. I obviously didnt offer enough or give any guarantees.

I also enquired about 5 other 'top' ccl players but they were also happy to kick around in a league below their ability in order to be big fish in small pond. Not all, but a few of these players may regret not taking that chance as it may not come around again.

Maybe some players don't want to travel half way round the country on a Tuesday night and get nothing back from it, I know I would rather play in a team that's winning then be in a relegation battle in the league above eh JJ????

I must admit I regret not trying to play at a higher level then I did. My aim is to recover from my current injury and spend time getting fit and try and make a CCL side next year. It's mainly why I'm on this forum to get a feeling and go watch some games etc. but at 28/29 by next season I might have left it to late.

I must admit I regret not trying to play at a higher level then I did. My aim is to recover from my current injury and spend time getting fit and try and make a CCL side next year. It's mainly why I'm on this forum to get a feeling and go watch some games etc. but at 28/29 by next season I might have left it to late.

Don't give up injuryprone. Johnno is playing a level above and he's about 40. :evil:

Maybe some players don't want to travel half way round the country on a Tuesday night and get nothing back from it, I know I would rather play in a team that's winning then be in a relegation battle in the league above eh JJ????

Depends on your point of view I suppose. If everyone had your attitude then you would only ever have 4 teams in each league. Sounds to me that if you were in a team that promised to be up there with the top 4 at the start of the season but found yourself down near the bottom by October , you would probably jump ship rather than fight. Top attitude to have.

Or maybe the 5 players you tried to sign know you and realise they wouldn't of enjoyed playing for someone as busy as you (no offence)

I dont mind my worst trait being that Im a busy kent.

I cant believe this, im [****!!****]ing cringing...

World Masters Judo Championships - BRONZE medal

Brussels, Belgium, 28th June 2008

Cove F.C - Southern Combination Cup Winners 08/09

Cove F.C - CCL League Cup Winners 09/10

Sure you haven't missed anything Johnno?

There are players littering the CCL prem and CCL div 1 that have more technical ability and more quality in their wrong foot than you have in your whole body when it comes to football; the fact you have played that "massive" step up proves two things that being a model professional and do gooder and koo's mate can get you that move up to the next league and it proves that pretty much any player in the CCL prem could make the step up aswell; meps could walk into Chertsey's side and not being horrible you wouldnt make our starting line-up and your playing two leagues above....true duncs?! I find it all so funny, "grabbed it with both hands" their is very little between all three leagues and the fact that you play in the higher of the three is testiment to that. Players motives are players motives but to question the striking and goal scoring ability of meps is laughable coming from someone that has very little ability and just tries hard....maybe thats why il never make it to Chertseys Standard; trying to go down the leagues.....any decent teams in the elite need a bad left back?!