Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Fc

I was thinking the same PT but then is there really a good time in anyone's eyes to pull the playing budget as a fan probably not but as has been said already it is the right decision long term.

In hindsight Windsor Ram it maybe the right decision, but as asked previously, what would the Chairman have done IF Windsor got promoted last season ? All this looking after the club interest comes first...mmmnnnnnnn I wonder. Goal posts moving to suit me thinks ! A reality check and now what can be seen as a wise move, but this move should have started in Windsors first season and build on progress, thats why I cannot stop thinking the money was there to get immediate promotion, but no-one will admit it of course.

1 season does not make a football club but a few years hardship if you like for a longer term goal and hopefully success in the future this decision does need to be applauded even more so if the club pull it off.

This is not really relevant as we did not get promoted so the answer to your question is irrelevant!!! But I can see where your going with this and you already have the answer but you seem intent in going HA HA I'm right!!! Told you so Windsor fans!!!! I have to agree slightly with your point, in weather it would of been worth doing this from the start of last season and on today's events yes but that again is irrelevant as decisions were taken as they are at all football clubs that doesn't always mean they cannot be reversed as today has proved.

...very true Bommie, but there seems to need some clarity about 2 definitely getting promotion, as I have not heard that this is happening for sure yet ?

I believe Windsor's first season gamble never paid off altho' there will be those who will deny this of course, but people can make their own assumption, I'd like to know what Windsor chairman would have done IF Windsor did get promoted last season ..... any Windsor forumrites have any idea ??? :o

You won't get much better clarity NG than the process description from Mike Appleby - per this link:

http://theonionsack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/news-national-league-system-changes.html

There is every chance (although we'll only know at the season end) that 2 teams will get promoted from the CCL Premier this year