Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEED TO GROW UP ON HERE A BIT

Doorknob

nice guy and duncs, etc, GD its not always all about Guernsey!

make your mind up GD, one minute you're posting that the ryman is quiet and this is more fun, then you're posting that we need to grow up and be a bit more serious.

Where did I say anything about being a bit more serious ?! You've made that bit up me thinks !

This forum is more fun, what I mean is people are having a go at some of us who are having banter/bickering call it what you like. But other seem to think its ok to 'fish'/incite abuse. I think not.

Pot calling kettle black comes to mind !

The thing that gets me on here is that nobody is actually funny.

Unfortunately there's plenty who think they are.

The "banter" falls well short of humour. Mainly just crass insults and even crappier comebacks... ad nauseum. I dunno, maybe one needs to have "played the game" to find it amusing.

The thing that gets me on here is that nobody is actually funny.

Unfortunately there's plenty who think they are.

The "banter" falls well short of humour. Mainly just crass insults and even crappier comebacks... ad nauseum. I dunno, maybe one needs to have "played the game" to find it amusing.

Well if you find NOTHING on here funny what are you doing on here !

Your comment here made me laugh ! ( Don't take offense I just found it funny ! ) So you must be funny to make me laugh !

Surely the point of a forum is to discuss football and to have a laugh !

Lighten up ;-)

nice guy and duncs, etc, GD its not always all about Guernsey!

make your mind up GD, one minute you're posting that the ryman is quiet and this is more fun, then you're posting that we need to grow up and be a bit more serious.

Feck off TSF who do you think you are some sort of Forum Policeman whatabout your droll when you were arguing over Dorking a couple of years ago just because 2 grown ups have different opinions aint gonna change because you don't like it grow up or Feck off to Elfmole land.

Feck off TSF who do you think you are some sort of Forum Policeman whatabout your droll when you were arguing over Dorking a couple of years ago just because 2 grown ups have different opinions aint gonna change because you don't like it grow up or Feck off to Elfmole land.

See there are funny people on here ! That made me chuckle as well ! Lol

yep, just mention his name and the whale swims in .........

Probably time I posted my thing....if people don't like something they should report it to the mods who can take an unbiased look at it rather than moan about it on here in public.

Personally I think most of the time the threads and posts in this forum are among the most interesting around about non-league football. I enjoy the banter as long as it's not nasty, personal, vindictive etc. I do get a bit bored when the same arguments or the same subjects keep coming up and taking over threads but I know I can just ignore the thread or even god forbid, turn the forum off and go and do something else (less boring) instead.

There's lots of good people on here and it usually outweighs any negatives for me.

Speed-reading definitely DOES have it's advantages.

Mind you, I have also had a chuckle or two on this thread !